• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell a secret about yourself

The girlfriend is staying with friends in Leeds tonight...so I may jack off over pics of Tara when I get in drunk from the pub later....

God if she had ever done Playboy I would be red raw

I also have a tendency to do somethings three times I also have a tendency to do somethings three times I also have a tendency to do somethings three times.
Like kissing my fiance, everytime I actually kiss kiss her I have to then kiss her three times before pulling away.

I also have a tendency to do somethings three times I also have a tendency to do somethings three times I also have a tendency to do somethings three times.
Like kissing my fiance, everytime I actually kiss kiss her I have to then kiss her three times before pulling away.

She'd be lucky when you're in bed.

Yeah I was gonna wait till they were done. I'm looking forward to have a decent looking sig for a change. :)

Everybody says our group is going to fail. Let's prove them wrong bro. We have good posters and a lot of potential.

Kings of Old School. Our members are, the Natural, Rob, WWE.Is.Awesome, Alex 'Eddytiger' waters, and myself.

I met Miz when I was ten at an OVW show. I also met, Cody Rhodes, Shad, Beth Pheonix, and D'Angelo Dinero.

im a twin and im adopted. i have a younger sis as well. all 3 of us are married, and both of them have made me a happy uncle because it means i dont have to have kids myself, hopefully ever. :) im happy with the dog and wife. i hope she feels the same or i may sadden her greatly when i absolutely refuse to have kids.

im a twin and im adopted. i have a younger sis as well. all 3 of us are married, and both of them have made me a happy uncle because it means i dont have to have kids myself, hopefully ever. :) im happy with the dog and wife. i hope she feels the same or i may sadden her greatly when i absolutely refuse to have kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back