• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell a secret about yourself

I am not a fan of musicals...although my grandma does work at the Pittsburgh Ballet, and I've gone backstage hundreds of times.

Well the same theater also does CLO, which is basically musicals. That's why I brought it up. No I'm not interested in any ballet or musicals.

I do like improv though.

Had to study Improv in my first semester and I loved it. Mike Leigh's techniques were fascinating.

I'm not a big fan of musicals, yet my favorite classic movie of all time is the Wizard of Oz. Also, got to see the Who's Tommy on Broadway years ago on a college dramatic arts trip to NY. Sweeeeeeet.

I don't normally see musicals, but I don't mind them. I saw Hairspray with a bunch of my friends when we had German exchange students visit, they wanted to see something on Broadway and that's the only one we had time to see. I really want to go see American Idiot.

I don't normally see musicals, but I don't mind them. I saw Hairspray with a bunch of my friends when we had German exchange students visit, they wanted to see something on Broadway and that's the only one we had time to see. I really want to go see American Idiot.

Fuck, I wanna see American Idiot. Love Green Day. A friend of mine went to Broadway to see it, and Billie Joe was playing St Jimmy. She shouted out "Bring it to England" & he just went "I'm trying!"
So hopefully, hopefully.

Loved The Black Eyed Peas performance at Super Bowl XLV. I thought it possibly might have been the best one I have ever seen.

Yeah... I'm not much of a fan of theirs at all. But from recent performances, this year it was actually good. As much as I hated to admit it, it was pretty damn bad ass.

I am completely depressed now I have just found out that Tara was at the TNA show less than 1 mile from where I live.

Why did I not end up buying tickets?! FUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back