Super Bowl XLV LD

Don't be hatin

Hey I used to like Glee, when the show originally started FTS and I would do little guilty-pleasure quasi-LDs for it while waiting for ECW, I liked the first season. Second season has been some of the worst TV I've ever seen, ever. I hate that show now.

Plus I mean...the Super Bowl, the most masculine event of the year, followed by Glee, the most homoerotic show on network television. It's just stupid.

We're scoring on this drive.

We shut Green Bay down on their drive, either turn it over, or make em punt.

Then we score again.

FUCKING FLOZELL ADAMS! GO BACK ON THE SIDELINE WITH YOUR SHITTY SHOULDER. :banghead:

Do they put something in the water in Pittsburgh or are you delusional, Sully? You won't string together 10 magical plays to win, you can't. Ben is folding under the pressure here.

X, what are the chances the Steelers come back from this and win it, in the 4th quarter?

Sure they've still got a shot, Ben is great under pressure. I don't think they'll quite make the comeback though. Another field goal perhaps, but I think Rodgers will drain the clock afterwards.

Hey I used to like Glee, when the show originally started FTS and I would do little guilty-pleasure quasi-LDs for it while waiting for ECW, I liked the first season. Second season has been some of the worst TV I've ever seen, ever. I hate that show now.

Plus I mean...the Super Bowl, the most masculine event of the year, followed by Glee, the most homoerotic show on network television. It's just stupid.

Haha, fair enough. I haven't seen any of the second season, I don't think. I'm mostly just watching today's in order to impress a girl.

Haha, fair enough. I haven't seen any of the second season, I don't think. I'm mostly just watching today's in order to impress a girl.

2lj1hk3.png

WHYtonykornheiser.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back