Super Bowl XLV LD

Now would this be considered a 6th consecutive punt? ;)

We're getting a touchdown on this drive.

Okay that commercial with all the clips from Superbowl-related episodes of TV shows was awesome.

And they had South Park!

17/28

167 passing yards

1 touchdown

2 interceptions.

If we win, Ben will get MVP. A lot can happen in the 4th quarter though.

If Green Bay wins, it will without a doubt, be Aaron Rodgers.

1) Your team is losing.

2) YOUR TEAM IS LOSING why the fuck are you nominating MVPs for your team? Maybe take the lead first?

3) Those aren't MVP numbers. They're actually quite poor considering the interceptions.

Yikes, another Steelers turnover.

17/28

167 passing yards

1 touchdown

2 interceptions.

If we win, Ben will get MVP. A lot can happen in the 4th quarter though.

If Green Bay wins, it will without a doubt, be Aaron Rodgers.

Yeah, because that stat line just screams MVP. 2 turnovers and barely any passing yards.

1) Your team is losing.

2) YOUR TEAM IS LOSING why the fuck are you nominating MVPs for your team? Maybe take the lead first?

3) Those aren't MVP numbers. They're actually quite poor considering the interceptions.

Yikes, another Steelers turnover.

Compared to the other numbers, Ben is the only one. But now I know fans vote for it...I'm not to confident Ben is getting it.

How do they choose the MVP?

remember I watch no sports. In fact this is the first sporting event I've watched voluntarily ever.

Rodgers is fucking awesome, he's officially in the Top 4 QBs in the NFL now IMO, after Brady, Manning, and Brees.

I smell another Pack touchdown...

If the Steelers win it will be Mendenhall, Sully. But don't worry, my Packers have got this.

Mendenhall has 63 yards and a touchdown. He also has a fumble.

Those aren't MVP stats either. They can't give it to a WR...it's too spread out.

Unless Mendenhall get's a game winning run, Ben deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back