• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Super Bowl XLV LD

Safari.GFX

Rehabilitated
200px-Super_Bowl_XLV.svg.png

The 45th annual Super Bowl! With will be the NFL champions? Will it be 12-4 Steelers or the 10-6 packers? Come here to discuss the event as it is happening!​

Let's go Pack, they've got this Pats fan's support.

Does anyone outside of Pittsburgh really want to see the Steelers win?

...And I remember the last time GB won the SB, we were left with the image of Reggie White running around with the Vince Lombardi trophy like a madman, twas epic

Reggie-White-NFL.jpg

This time I want to see Woodson running around like a madman with that trophy... and then taking it to Washinton and showing Obama what he missed out on, LOL

Yeah I don't think anyone outside of Pittsburgh wants to see them win tonight. My Packer hatred went away long ago, I got over Super Bowl XXXI after the Pats won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years. So let's go Pack!

I certainly havent seen anyone outside of Pittsburgh giving the Steelers support, and who cares? I dont care if my team that IS in the SB gets support from fans of teams that AREN'T.

I did a Superbowl game on Madden between Steelers and Packers. Pittsburgh came back in the 4th quarter, and scored in the last second..bringing it into overtime. Where they stopped the Packers, got the ball back, and won with a touchdown pass to Hines Ward. 44-38.

I'm not going to predict the score of the actual game though, I hate that shit, you don't know what is ever going to happen, you can't accurately predict a score.

I'm not really cheering for the Packers as much as I'm cheering against the Steelers. I hate the Steelers more than any other team in the NFL (beside the fucking Titans).

Green Lantern, Green Hornet, Green Arrow, what do they all have in common?, they all wear green and are proud of it, so proud of it to the point where they include it in their name, bottom line Green = Good, also children exposed to the color green tend to grow up to have higher IQ's then children exposed to other colors, Green= Smart

just sayin'...

I certainly havent seen anyone outside of Pittsburgh giving the Steelers support, and who cares? I dont care if my team that IS in the SB gets support from fans of teams that AREN'T.

That sounds rather mad for someone who doesn't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back