Strikeforce: Diaz vs Daley LD - Mean Mugging and Cheap Shotting

Put each other on your fucking ignore list, and move the fuck on with your lives. Shit is already getting old Jesus Christ...

Frank Shamrock's key to the fight: get takedowns. Brilliant strategy Frank. Right up there with "punch him in the face".

Put each other on your fucking ignore list, and move the fuck on with your lives. Shit is already getting old Jesus Christ...

I didn't even say anything to warrant that comment, I have no idea what's crawled up his ass that caused him to have this vendetta against me, but you're right, it's tiresome and old.

I don't care whether you did nothing to warrant the comment or not. We have an ignore list. Use it.

LOL at Peoples being ref after ITGG's comment and lol at the boos his name got.

Is this guy really that bad?

PEOPLES GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!

X, look up the gifs of him reffing. You'll know what I am talking about as soon as you see it.

Love this guy. He is an animal with elbows! May be the best LW in the world to be honest.

Why on earth am I supposed to get excited about Rogers vs. Barnett and Overeem vs. Werdum.

I pretty much know how both of those fights are going to go....Del Rosario vs. Cormier should be damn good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back