• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce On CBS LD: There Are No Shields For The Big Right Hand

Heard great things about them but never tried them.

So this is the lightweight title? What was the last one then?

Lol at King Mo's win/loss record on his wiki page.
Lay and pray :lmao:

Heard great things about them but never tried them.

So this is the lightweight title? What was the last one then?

Yes...the other was Light Heavyweight.

It goes:

Lightweight
Welterweight
Middleweight
Light Heavyweight
Heavyweight

And you definitely need to try wings...why have you never tried them? Hell, I just get my wings without any sauce most of the time, and it's basically just fried chicken.

Lightheavyweight I'm assuming KB, I'm not actually watching yet. Aoki and Melendez are fighting for the lightweighttitle.

I've been following mma for a very long time and I never knew you could win a fight with a swollen eye. Not win a fight having a swollen eye, but literally win the fight via swollen eye.

Many people are grapplers with excellent striking. BJ Penn is a world jiu-jitsu champion, but his boxing is great.

True, but nowadays you must be as well rounded as possible to get anywhere in MMA. It's showing why in this fight.

Wow. I just got home from work so I haven't seen Mousasi's or Milendez's fights. I seen Mo won by decision though. Thats a shocker. Was it a victory well deserved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back