• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce Diaz vs. Noons ll LD

Screw job. I don't think round 3 was close. Round one JZ got a knock down, and a huge sub attempt.

There is no way that either fighter should have gotten a 30-27. Stupid reffing. Even Thomson know it. Also, as big a fan of Thomson as I am, JZ won that fight.

December 4 should be a great night for Strikeforce.

Eh. Nobody of interest on that card not to mention SF sucks Hendo's dick way to much. Only thing that would make me interested is if the rumor that Roger Gracie is fighting on that card is true.

Eh. Nobody of interest on that card not to mention SF sucks Hendo's dick way to much. Only thing that would make me interested is if the rumor that Roger Gracie is fighting on that card is true.

Well, I like Babalu and Hendo a lot so I am looking forward to that fight a lot.

What you talking about Herchel Walker is fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! joking of course!

Fedor, Couture, Sobral, Thomson and Diaz interest me, but I won't be buying it. Not right away at least.

I have yet to obtain UFC 2010. That comes first. I have way to many games on my list above that.

Thing that I really dislike about SF at the moment: Fedor doesn't have a rumored fight, Barnett doesn't have a rumored fight, and Overeem doesn't have a rumored fight. Diaz, and Gilbert are the only two good things about this company to me right now.

I have yet to obtain UFC 2010. That comes first. I have way to many games on my list above that.

Thing that I really dislike about SF at the moment: Fedor doesn't have a rumored fight, Barnett doesn't have a rumored fight, and Overeem doesn't have a rumored fight. Diaz, and Gilbert are the only two good things about this company to me right now.

I agree. None of their champions and real big name fighters are doing anything anytime soon.

Never realized how young Diaz is. That's pretty awesome. We have quite a few years left with Diaz before he hangs them up.

Well Fedor's people at M-1 are at odds again with SF

Overeem is doing that K-1 tourney

No clue what is going on with Barnett, I want him to fight Rodgers screw the rematch with Arlovski, let Rodgers and Barnett fight.

But yeah SF has poor management.

Oh shit, I thought Diaz was out on his feet...lets see how it goes now that they are on the ground.

Diaz and his boxing are looking fantastic. Dave I know they are at odds. Strikeforce needs to get their puppy back on the leash. Think this would happen in the UFC? Same with Overeem. When your fucking champion NEVER fights you know your doing something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back