• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce Diaz vs. Noons ll LD

Wow, Nicks boxing does look terrific, though I wish he would stop talking so much shit in there.

These goddamn commentators need to shut the FUCK up. "Oh my goodness! Noons is going to the body so hard!" Yes well Diaz is fucking his head up while Noons is missing the body half the time.

Noons is picking him apart! Noons with the body shots! Noons this Noons that. Muted.

One round a piece, but Noons didn't dominate Diaz that round. It was easy to see it was Noons round, but not domination.

Fuck, that round was really close. I don't know who I would give it to, but damn this fight has been good so far.

3-1 Diaz. Noons seems to be getting desperate, and swinging for the fences. Diaz hurt him, and was landing a shit ton of punches on him.

Diaz 3-2. Noons won that round but that was a very close round. Diaz kneed, and possibly broke KJ's nose to make it very close. I think Diaz picked KJ apart, and KJ didn't do enough to win.

Nick's style is just so hard to beat striking-wise. He has such long arms, and uses the jab so effectively making it hard to get inside.

What is wrong with those fans? Why wouldn't they cheer for a third fight. Idiots.

I don't want a third fight either, to be honest. I actually want to be a fan of Noons, but as long as he's fighting Diaz... I won't be able to stand the guy, lol.

Besides that, Noons belongs at 155 anyway. His speed tonight was nowhere near it was when he was fighting at 155.

But yeah... I'll go more into this show in the MMA Section. I thought Thomson won his fight, for the record. I'll explain why there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back