• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Rousey vs Kaufman

The hardest part about watching this event is listening to Mauro, I cannot stand his commentary.

You mean, you don't like his hyperbole and yelling out "MAMA MIA"?

As much as people like to rag on Goldie, he's a million times better than Mauro.

Also, holy fuck is that Heidi Androl god-awful. Everyone involved, between Mauro, Frank, Pat, Jimmy Lennon Jr, and Heidi are all terrible at what they do.

"WALTERWEIGHT"?! I love how whenever she interviews Ronda, it's very apparent that Ronda absolutely hates her guts.

Rousey_Androl.jpg

I would say that Pat is mostly inoffensive but he spends too much time arguing with Braceface. He is a lot better on HDNet broadcasts.

Which brings me to the point that I just briefly imagined the horrors of a Mauro and Schiavello commentating team. Good God almighty.

I caught the fights at the bar. Couldn't hear him. It was awesome

I am SOOOOO jealous of you.

You mean, you don't like his hyperbole and yelling out "MAMA MIA"?

As much as people like to rag on Goldie, he's a million times better than Mauro.

I'll take a slightly ******ed Goldie over that cretin Mauro, if I hear him talk over a fighter in one more interview I'll hurt someone.

The entire Strikeforce broadcasting team including that fucking airhead with tits Heidi can find a cliff and hop off, if they want they can comment on the landing. The only reason I can tolerate it is the fights and Mike Beltran's mustache.

I loved Pat as a fighter and in Matt Hughes's corner but god he's like MMA's equivalent of Booker on SD commentary, as is Frank. I'm just glad he lost the braces, now someone should feed him so his cheeks will fill in.

Lastly Ronda's face in that interview and Cigano's english are putting a big ass smile on my face right now. :D

Also when Mauro yells like a school girl about the winner of the fight it makes me feel like I dont care as much, his over enthusiasm ruins the moment.

Watching Strikeforce really puts into perspective how lucky we are to have Joe Rogan. He is the JR of MMA

That's for sure, and its also why when he talked about not commentating anymore awhile back I freaked out. Glad he's staying where he belongs, and everytime I facepalm at something Goldie says I just think of Mauro and I feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back