• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Diaz vs Daley LD - Mean Mugging and Cheap Shotting

Good fight, Jardine has nothing to be ashamed of. Still lost I'm guessing though.

You're missing some truly insightful observations such as the gem "Is it blood in the eye?" and my personal favourite - "He's wearing that crimson mask"

EDITED TO ADD: "Backdoor escape!"

Backdoor escape is a common BJJ and Wrestling term.

Tell me I'm not the only one who just saw Keith Jardine say whats up to fucking BILL GOLDBERG on his way back to the locker room? Lol that's awesome.

Jardine took the first round, and that was a 10-8 with the point deduction. 10-9s the last two rounds for Mousasi. Perhaps Mousasi should have finished him.

...Why the fuck are we watching video game fighters like that's supposed to give us an actual preview of the fight? Does Strikeforce have their own video game?

Fucking dumbass judges, just because Mousasi was deducted a point doesn't mean he has to lose that first round.

Should've been
RD1 9-9
RD2 10-9 GM
RD3 10-9 GM

My anger has ceased, and I am now being reasonable. The point deduction made that fight a draw. We all saw who the better fighter was, so it doesn't matter.

...Why the fuck are we watching video game fighters like that's supposed to give us an actual preview of the fight? Does Strikeforce have their own video game?

It's EA MMA with basically all the Strikeforce fighters, plus Randy Couture (happened when he was disputing with the UFC a few years ago), the game flopped though, I never heard one good thing about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back