• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring Cleaning: Who Should Be Future Endeavoured?

Il list by brand and if they dont have a brand il list at the end

Smackdown

Curt Hawkins = never been anything special so why waste money
JTG = cryme time parted ways and chad got released he has been a jobber
Rosa mendes = She is nothing special not great looking not great skills
Tyler Reks = he has been off the card for awhile now so why keep him

Raw

Primo = I think his match on raw was his first showing in how long
Usos = if they arnt going 2 restart the tag devison sadly they are not needed
David Otunga = i personaly think he will end up hurting some he sucks
Tyson Kidd = as u said just doing nothing now but jobbing

I have to say i wont put down DH smith i hope he gets chance to shine and lives upto his dads level

I can see Melina Been dropped.
with the problems she's caused over the years backstage don't be surprised to see her go equally she's hardly ever used

Combine the brands and release the following:

Alex Riley, Brodus Clay, Chris Masters, Curt Hawkins, David Otunga, Evan Bourne, Goldust, Heath Slater, Husky Harris, The Usos, JTG, Mark Henry, Michael McGuillicutty, Michael Tarver, Primo, Skip Sheffield, Trent Beretta, Tyson Kidd, DH Smith, Koslov, Yoshi Tatsu, and (as many try to go to grab my IP address to plot my assassination) Zack Ryder.

Actually no...keep Zack Ryder but holy hell give him a new gimmick.

I left out most of the women I would cut.

I find nobody on this list entertaining, nor do I even accept them as filler in between John Morisson jobbing and John Cena's increasingly hilarious and intense mixed reactions.

With all the money they are making off of Zack, how over he is with the fans, how many big stars say he should be pushed, how young he is, and how talented he is? No way.

Quick and obvious guesses:
The Uso's, Primo Colon, Yoshi Tatsu, Rosa, JTG.

Big Shocker:
Melina. After the cold shoulder Mel and Morrison gave Trish Stratus before and during WM one of them has to go. Morrison is too loved by the kids and ladies to let go, and when is the last time Melina did anything noticable. So, bye bye Melina.

I have a feeling that JTG will be gone. I'd say that at least one of the Divas will be released, possibly either Tamina, Kaitlyn or Rosa as they're overall the weakest Divas on the roster at this point.

Given how he's been used for the past few months, I think it's natural to think that Kofi might get the axe. However, the WWE just put out a new Kofi t-shirt so I think he's gonna be ok. Just wish I knew what the hell they were wasting him for.

There's usually at least one release that generally comes as a shock or is at least something of a surprise. I think three that could potentially be on the block that'd be surprising and/or shocking would be Drew McIntyre, John Morrison & Melina. Morrison & Melina have garnered a good deal of heat over the past month or so especially and McIntyre just seems to have no direction at this point. I think it'd be a shame if JoMo or McIntyre were released.

Hard to Say...Seeing as Superstars is (Kinda) WWE's Third Unofficial Brand, Most of the Guys on Thursday Night have proved themselves, and with the smaller stars starting to appear on RAW/SD like Trent and Primo, it is difficult now...But with everyone considered...

NXT Pro's - Near enough all of them...exept for Chavo, arn't used anymore apart from jobbing every week to Cody Rhodes or Drew Mcintyre.

JTG - no one really cares about him anymore since Cryme Tyme split and Shad was Released...JTG is going to follow

Hornswoggle - PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET RID OF THE MIDGET, NO -ONE LIKES HIM!

Melina - Like someone already said, with all the backstage shenanagens that went
on at WM27, and the fact she is losing week after week on Superstars, i wouldn't be shocked.

The Uso's - I Don't want them to go, as they are one of WWE's only remaining True Tag Team, but it would be for the best on their behalf.

DH Smith/Tyson Kidd - Either bring them back together, or get rid of both...

...I'm just Sayin...

Alex Riley, Brodus Clay, Chris Masters, Curt Hawkins, David Otunga, Evan Bourne, Goldust, Heath Slater, Husky Harris, The Usos, JTG, Mark Henry, Michael McGuillicutty, Michael Tarver, Primo, Skip Sheffield, Trent Beretta, Tyson Kidd, DH Smith, Koslov, Yoshi Tatsu, and (as many try to go to grab my IP address to plot my assassination) Zack Ryder.

I find nobody on this list entertaining, nor do I even accept them as filler in between John Morisson jobbing and John Cena's increasingly hilarious and intense mixed reactions.

Brodus Clay will not be getting released, neither will Evan Bourne nor Alex Riley. WWE has plans in the future for these three and I don't see them going anywhere. Goldust is used to help younger guys so he will stay around. Zack Ryder has grown on me so I hope he stays around and most of the Nexus guys and Trent wouldn't be released as I think they would just be sent down to FCW.

Hawkins and the Usos, Kidd DH Smith I can all see going,

Masters I guess they have a push planned for him soon so unless they scrap that I think he will stick around.

JTG and Melina I believe will be gone also.

I think we're going to see a quiet bye bye to Awesome Kong, given that the Diva belt has just been placed on a Bella after a pointless reign by Torres, I don't think they're going to push this division and let's be honest, they're not going to keep her as eye candy. Another girl I can see away is Gail Kym, now that the Brian girlfriend comedy angle has been dropped, she is once again surplus to requirements.

I'll go controversial and say that Melina will hold her spot though as she is one of the few divas that gets genuine heat. I can only see her future endeavoured if the WM rumours are true and Trish has made an issue of it.

Quick and obvious guesses:
The Uso's, Primo Colon, Yoshi Tatsu, Rosa, JTG.

Big Shocker:
Melina. After the cold shoulder Mel and Morrison gave Trish Stratus before and during WM one of them has to go. Morrison is too loved by the kids and ladies to let go, and when is the last time Melina did anything noticable. So, bye bye Melina.

morrison would probably do something stupid and quit over her... then they can go to TNA where bully rey can gather some of the boys to ******** her haha

I cant see Hornswoggle going. Kids love him and he isn't on TV enough to make me care anyway.

Great Khali should go but won't seeing as how he gets a certain amount of viewers from India.

My picks would be :-
Uso's, JTG, Hawkins, Melina, Primo, Possibly Chris Masters although I hope not, Ted DiBiase (I can honestly see this happening) and Tatsu. Darren Young possibly as well.

morrison would probably do something stupid and quit over her

I Actually agree with this if Morrison got angry just by the fact that Melina was not in the Wrestlemania match then I'm certain Morrison would throw a Ultimatium at the WWE and say if she goes than I go and I think the WWE would back down and keep Melina just for the sake of keeping Morrison, what happens to Morrison after that may be a Ted Dibiase like losing streak

in my veiw Trent Barreta, Curt Hawkins, Rosa Mendes and JTG are gonners, I think they will keep one of the Uso's, i heard whispers that creative where planning to split the Uso's and give one of them a single's push I think it Jey Uso they were planning to push.

DH Smith I think could be gone now, he's een with the WWE for a while now and has made no progress.

I really think melina is in danger this year WWE won't get rid of morrison it will just be a delayed ME push which is fine by me with others I do see the following in lline for the pink slip:
Yoshi Tatsu
Ted DiBiase
Zack Ryder (I'm hoping not)
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
Batista V2 (I think he will sent back to FCW)
JTG

Even though I'd do things a little differently, I think the only people that are within relative danger of being released are:

1. Tyler Reks - He went from looking lame to being off TV entirely for a long time, to coming back with a big push, to just losing to Chris Masters on Superstars. I can't see them wanting to keep him around after all this time.

2. Trent Barreta - They seem to be more willing to let him get some good matches and stuff in there, but I think they'll overall just cut him loose in one of those "we have nothing for you" deals.

3. Primo - After breaking up with Carlito, he's done nothing. He's spent most of that time on Superstars and frequently in losing efforts. Couple that with the Sin Cara botch and he's more than likely gone, which makes it even harder for Orlando. Primo could go through the Mexican outlets and be a huge star there and make a living instead, since I can't imagine TNA picking him up.

4. Curt Hawkins - Another guy that has spent most of his time in the past few years either off TV entirely or losing on Superstars.

5. Yoshi Tatsu - Big push originally, but it fizzled out, and now his biggest piece of work recently has been to flirt with Maryse on NXT.

6. JTG - No real future, I'd assume. If they wanted to push him, they'd have found a spot for him by now, even if it were just some shitty quick matches on Smackdown.

7. The Usos - Haven't been used, have never really been above losing challenges for the tag titles. I can't even remember any promos they've given.

8. Skip Sheffield - They might not be bringing him back to TV just because they have nothing for him or they might have skipped it all together and just figured they'd let him go when the time came up.

9. Michael Tarver - Same thing as Skip.

10. Eli Cottonwood - Come on. The guy was fucking awful.

11. Potentially a good portion of the current NXT group, save for whomever they choose to win it. This could be their last chance to show them that they're worth keeping.

12. Rosa Mendes - Has never really been utilized.

13. Some FCW people, of course.

Some people that might not be released, but are on thin ice....

1. DH Smith - When's the last time you saw him?

2. Tyson Kidd - Same.

3. Zack Ryder - I think the YouTube channel could save him from being released.

4. Ted DiBiase - He's really been in a nosedive situation.

5. Chris Masters - Never does anything of value anymore.

6. Vladimir Kozlov - It's only a matter of time before the well is tapped.

7. Husky Harris - Weight problems keeping him off TV?

8. Michael McGillicutty - From day one, hasn't really been treated as an asset.

I wouldn't expect all of these people to be released (especially not including the ones in the second list) but you never know, they've done huge cleanings before where they got rid of 10+ people in a short time frame. Still, I'd have to think that they'd be more willing to keep some of these people around considering how many of the older guys are retiring within the next few years (or sooner). They no longer have Batista, Shawn Michaels, or Edge...three big names to fall back on. Taker spends most of his time away from the roster. Orton and Cena could be injured at any time. Triple H has been gone a long while. There have been rumblings about the upcoming retirements of Mysterio, Kane, Goldust, and William Regal. Other people like Big Show, Mark Henry, Chavo, Kozlov, and R-Truth are up there in age and won't be around forever. Khali is barely there as it is and struggles all the time anyway so he's not a reliable roster member. There are all of these people that aren't really stable roster members, so they might only be future endeavoring a few guys and trying to spread out the roster a little longer.

The ones in bold are the one's who will NOT be released. Riley, Clay, and Bourne are 3 that are still up and coming stars. When Primo is gone, they will need someone like Bourne around to put on a spot fest with Botch Cara. Riley and Clay are just getting their starts. That'd be like releasing Rocky Miavia just because the crowd found him un-entertaining.

Goldust and Mark Henry are the vet's who are there to HELP the new guys. They will retire from the WWE when they are ready to. I personally can not WAIT for the Golden one to be on RAW each week (or every second week) again. I've always found him entertaining, and the guy knows how to work a match better than some of the "top" guys.

Guys like Yoshi and Khali are kept around due to the attention it brings from the people in their home countries. Viewers from India and Japan tune in to see their homegrown talent. Keeping them = $$$ for Vince.

Zack is too loved to be released. If anything, they should have him win a title, say.. Sin Cara screws Sheamus over, causing Ryder to win the US title.

The others? Yeah, gone. Most of the Superstars talent. A lot of the guys from that Battle Royal from this past Friday will be gone.

ANNNNNNNNND No... Lets go over your list good sir.

Alex Riley- Main event with the miz

Brodus Clay- Main event with Adr, Could be the next big show.

Chris Masters- Jobber to the stars, that is a good worker.

Curt Hawkins- Who? Good choice

David Otunga- To many a-list friends to be let go that soon.

Evan Bourne- Believe it or not, he's really over with the crowd. He should be used as a mid card face, because the crowd loves him.

Goldust- As little as he is used on tv, I still think he is a great asset to all future gimmick based charicters. He should be used backstage.

Heath Slater Husky Harris and The Usos - Second

Mark Henry- I believe he is going to retire soon anyways. See big B. Clay taking his spot after that for a while.

Michael McGuillicutty, Michael Tarver, Skip Sheffield- Second

Primo- I enjoy him, but they need to get more time for him.

Trent Beretta, Tyson Kidd, DH Smith, Koslov, Yoshi Tatsu- Why? Other than Dh smith this list has amazing workers on it. Koslov is a bit stiff, but damn he's allright.

Your list is really poorly put together man, it looks like you just slapped all the jobbers and new superstars in there. Think and give reasons before you post next time.

with the WWE releases coming soon, there are guys that will be released due to the fact that they have no talent i.e JTG. As for the guys that havee talent but have not done anything as of late what do you think should happen to them? Ann example of this would be I.M.H.O I think that David Hart Smith or Tyson Kidd should join the nexus, as they have nothing to do, and the nexus could use some guys who have in ring skill. What do you guys think?

With Tough Enough and more importantly NXT, I have a feeling that the cuts WWE makes will be more severe than previous times.

You've got your expected Superstars being released. I think JTG is a lock. Unlike a few of the "Superstars jobber" crowd, he's totally directionless (that's probably not a word) and has nothing to give. If Darren Young doesn't gain redemption on NXT, he's out due to lack of personality and utter dullness. I'd love for The Great Khali to go, but I'm guessing he gains an audience in India. I'm hoping the Usos don't go as they have some talent and could go somewhere, but it seems inevitable.

In terms of Divas I'm thinking Alicia Fox (hopefully as she's totally useless and doesn't seem passionate), Rosa Mendes (nothing special, but that goes for many Divas) and (if WWE are totally moronic, which they generally are) Tamina.

There is always a couple of surprises a year. Last year it was Mickie James and Shelton Benjamin. This year, Melina could well be one to go. She's been garnering backstage heat for a while if the dirtsheets are to be believed. Morrison is too valuable to let go, regardless of backstage heat. I'm going to go out on a limb and say Daniel Bryan may go. Like it or not, he's being horribly misused. He may even request his release. It's not unheard of.

I think the Hart Dynasty should have never broken up, now it looks as if each former member's jobs are at risk, or atleast set for careers of mediocrity. But anything can change and who knows WWE could have big plans for the two. Then again none of us actually know who's jobs are at risk. It's only speculation by me that these two could have jobs at risk. But I know of no source telling me they will be fired. So I'm sorry but I'm not exactly sure what to say since we don't know which wrestlers jobs are at risk.

I don't think that dh or tyson kidd will join the nexus I'm jsut hoping the nexus dies down Incase you missed it the nexus made there "Shocking return" this past monday and the crowed did not give a damm about it but OT I think the few low carders whit a little in ring ability should be taking to FCW the others like JTG should be released immediatly also some older guys like goldust will be used as trainers

heres who i think WWE will fire.....

DH Smith: done nothing sense his split from Tyson Kidd why keep him?

JTG: im shocked he still has a job up to this point

Kaitlyn: while she does work alot of house shows i think with Lay-Cool ending that takes away her spot at house shows besides y the hell did she win NXT?

Rosa Mendes: another one im shocked still has a job....if shes not gonna do anything send her back to FCW or fire her.

Tyson Kidd: i thought he was gonna get a push when he had Jackson Andrews with him i guess WWE dropped the ball on that.

Trent Barretta: what has he done EVER in wwe besides job even with Caylen Croft he still was a jobber.

Curt Hawkins: what a shame i see alot of potential in this guy and i think with the right gimmick he could be a solid mid carder but WWE must not see anything in him he will be fired.

and this may come as a shock but i think its gonna happen...

Melina: a very talented diva but based off recent events i think WWE is gonna give her the boot...if she gets fired no doubt in my mind she would show up in TNA within a couple monthes....hope im wrong though.

now i knw this is off topic but...WHY THE HELL HASNT AJ LEE BEEN BROUGHT UP TO THE MAIN ROSTER YET!??!?! shes really talented,better then Kaitlyn and honestly im shocked shes still in FCW i hope after spring cleaning she gets brought up and is given a chance to shine on RAW or Smackdown.

ANNNNNNNNND No... Lets go over your list good sir.

Alex Riley- Main event with the miz

Brodus Clay- Main event with Adr, Could be the next big show.

Chris Masters- Jobber to the stars, that is a good worker.

Curt Hawkins- Who? Good choice

David Otunga- To many a-list friends to be let go that soon.

Evan Bourne- Believe it or not, he's really over with the crowd. He should be used as a mid card face, because the crowd loves him.

Goldust- As little as he is used on tv, I still think he is a great asset to all future gimmick based charicters. He should be used backstage.

Heath Slater Husky Harris and The Usos - Second

Mark Henry- I believe he is going to retire soon anyways. See big B. Clay taking his spot after that for a while.

Michael McGuillicutty, Michael Tarver, Skip Sheffield- Second

Primo- I enjoy him, but they need to get more time for him.

Trent Beretta, Tyson Kidd, DH Smith, Koslov, Yoshi Tatsu- Why? Other than Dh smith this list has amazing workers on it. Koslov is a bit stiff, but damn he's allright.

Your list is really poorly put together man, it looks like you just slapped all the jobbers and new superstars in there. Think and give reasons before you post next time.

I thought I stated that I am un-entertained by every member of this list. Haha I didn't realize I needed a point by point thought analysis. I apologize for giving my opinion incorrectly.

Alex Riley - Main event with the Miz. So what? Heard him speak? Embarrassing and brings The Miz down harder than Tomko with Christian. I don't believe there's any argument to be had on whether or not hes fun to watch in the ring either.

Brodus Clay - Main event with ADR. Once again...so what? ...but I'll give it to you because he's obviously not been around long enough. Next Big Show though? There are plenty of elements that make the Big Show who he is that don't just have to do with his size. If that wasn't the case then any big man could walk in and potentially be the next Big Show.

Chris Masters - Jobbing to stars may make him a good worker but certainly was never a good selling point for non accomplished individuals in the past to stick around. The man can sure jiggle his tits and lose when he's told...and has been there long enough for us to know that it no longer matters how he's booked.

Otunga - Since this was a list of people I said I would cut, his A-list friends don't matter.

Evan Bourne - Yeah, he should stay. And you're right, mid-card face.

Goldust - No problem with him working backstage.

Mark Henry - Because just in case he's not retiring the guy hasn't done anything since Sexual Chocolate and continues to just be this guy who every once in a while is booked to appear as if he has had credibility all along.

Primo - I don't know why I would have to defend this one.

Trent Beretta, Tyson Kidd, DH Smith, Koslov, Yoshi Tatsu - DH Smith is bad but Koslov is alright? I'll take back Beretta and Kidd though.

In my opinion, the existence of most of the people on this list is neither here nor there. I figured I would state who would comprise the "fat" I would trim to have the strongest roster possible in an era where 2 brands (seemingly without any barrier as people are just back and forth for no reason now) with incredibly thin rosters, fighting over who gets to be the champion of Monday and who gets to be the champion of Friday, no longer seems to work in delivering the greatest show possible.

Trent Barreta - Because no-one cares about him, nor have they ever.

Primo - Son, you picked a really bad time to fuck up the debut of a major talent.

Curt Hawkins - You mean he is still employed?

Yoshi Tatsu - The lack of progression is astonishing. Might survive due to foreign appeal

JTG - They were high on him at one point but the truth is he's too small on his own.

The Usos - Tag Team = Fucked

Rosa Mendes - See Curt Hawkins

Regal - Retiring very soon

Khali - His knees are gone

Melina - She has got to go. She's been causing trouble since she was signed and now she's pissed off Trish Stratus and is threatening to derail Morrison. I'm quite certain her time is up and...

John Morrison - If this guy is as stupid as he seems I can see him kicking up a fuss and being fired as well. I really hope he isn't that dumb but what is certain is that the WWE will be separating these 2 one way or another.

Most of the NXT - Most will be sent back to FCW. The exceptions will be Otunga (unfortunately), Gabriel and Sheffield.

The I Hope Nots

Drew McIntyre - This guy really does have so much potential. Not appearing at Wrestlemania is a bad sign but at least he's not being used for stupid comedy segments, so he may survive.

Ted Dibiase - The WWE is fucking him up in epic style but it only takes 1 good story to change that.

Zack Ryder - When people backstage are high on you and you're still being buried, it aint good.

Goldust - Currently injured and this may be his last year but with the rise of Cody I think he's safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back