• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you could bring back any 5 people that were future endeavored who would they be?

Finlay has been rehired in the last week, so that one is likely. Muhammed Hussan would be a very interesting addition for the 1000th Raw, but I can't see him ever wanting to return after how he was treated.

My 5 would be -

Harry Smith - Forget the DH stuff, bring him back as himself and have him group with Barrett and Regal against Kidd and Bret in a feud. Take him back to his real name, have Regal show him the old places his dad and he used to wrestle and even have them visit Dynamite onscreen. Basically turn him on the Harts alternatively also bring Burchill back and make them the new Bulldogs.

RVD - For the Cruiser show, bring him back as the vet/GM of the show. He'd be good for the new talents as he knows how to tone to WWE style well. His time in TNA is wasted now, but he could still do a good veterans role.

Haas and Benjamin - Everyone seems to say Deuce and Domino, but right now WGTT could do a real good job in the WWE tag division as the veteran team/champs the new generation want to beat. Add that a Shelton/Punk or Bryan title match could pop a good buy too it seems a no brainer.

Shane McMahon - Not all returns should be about wrestlers. Shane took a big risk when he cashed out his shares but he has made a big splash with his ventures so far as well as big inroads in China which will be invaluable to WWE. Whatever he wants, they should give him as he always had the best grasp on how to move with the times, a lot of the Attitude behind the scenes and marketing nouse came from him. I'd like to see Shane take over as President when Vince retires/dies, with Trips in his Talent Relations role and Steph in charge of programming. The fact he is also going to be hugely minted in his own right will no doubt grease that along. I have a sneaky feeling we might see him at RAW 1000, will he wrestle Big Johnny? I would love to see it...

For the last one I will describe the type I am thinking rather than a specific as it's hard to nail one down. A few years back Tatanka showed up and not only was in great shape but was actually pretty good for putting people over. It was interesting cos he talked about it a year before and people were "yeah right" but suddenly not only was he there but he looked and wrestled like he hadn't lost a beat. Then Jim Duggan returned and later Goldust was in that role. I think both's time has gone but someone like that from the 90's who can still go would be great to have back. Death has robbed us of some of the best candidates like Candido or Test. I was stunned at the shape Bob Backlund was in for his age, but this Legend's gimmick should lead to a full time return for someone. One I would be interested to see is Alex Wright, especially in the Berlyn gimmick or maybe team him with Rene Dupree?

1. Shelton Benjamin- Was an awesome athlete, should have been a WHC. He might have needed Mic work, but he isn't worse then Brock Lesner.

2. MVP- One of my favorite heel's of the last 7 or 8 years, I still don't understand what happen. They turn Mark Henry back heel and let him go on a rampage but let MVP stay face, where's the logic in that. A heel MVP against John Cena or CM Punk would be awesome on any PPV.

3. Elijah Burke- Awesome athlete, would have made a great rivalry to this day with CM Punk. They had some great matches on ECW on SYFY. Honestly that had the potential of being the new ROCK HHH rivalry.

4. Mike Knox- Wasn't the best in the ring, but solid, and reminds me of an old school looking wrestler like when you AWA on Classic sports.

5. Big Daddy V- I loved his gimmick on ECW. I mean he wasn't the best wrestler but he could pass as a threatening jobber instead of having to use Kane and Big Show all the time to the likes or Ray, Sin Cara, Cm Punk and other smaller sized faces on Raw and Smackdown and we're then forced to believe months later that Big Show and Kane are a main event level threat towards John Cena and CM Punk on PPVs.

1. Muhammed Hassan - It was BS that he got fired, he was a great heel and I think he could still be great.

2. Vance Archer - I was a fan of him when he was in TNA, he was never given a chance in WWE once ECW was gone.

3. Elijah Burke - I don't know why he was fired, he had great in ring and mic skills.

4. Haas and Benjamin - A great tag team that would help WWE's tag team division.

5. Deuce n' Domino - A tag team that WWE seemed to give up on once the lost the titles, I think if they bring them back with a minor gimmick change they could do great.

Hass and Benjamin, Harry Smith, Carlito and probably Morrison. there are some guys like Storm who i would too but he more retired than got future endeavored. i think all of these guys were great talents who lost to the politics and "unwritten rules" of wrestling. I mean, seriously, Benjamin fired because he just doesn't work hard enough to get to the next level? this is a guy who was in matches against HBK and HHH and no one thought he looked out of place. i think with all of them, they were just too good and someone was worried about losing their spot.

1. The Brian Kendrick- One of the most talented wrestlers and should have never been let go, just didn't have the work ethic and the looks of a champion at the time, put him in there against bryan and punk and he looks like a worthy competitor, he should have easily walked out of the championship scramble match as champion, it would have not only got the match idea over(A shocking surprise equal to that of a MITB cash in) but him over as well. Current state of smackdown sheamus is no better champion then he would be. If his championship run would have flopped bring back london put the belts back on them, they were one of the more exciting parts of smackdown for a while.

2. Shelton Benjamin-He put on great matches and they tested the water with him against HHH, randy, and flair. I guess they felt like it wasn't his time never really gave him another push. Great in Ring performer.

3. JoMo-Solid in ring worker, toyed with the main-event, left the company on good terms, just was always held back by melina. I don't think we have see the last of him in a WWE ring to be honest.

4. MVP-When he debuted, I had instant heat for him, and a pretty good rivarly with matt hardy and was an excellent heel. This is where I stop with the people that could have been good/exciting world champions. Who knows after he paid his dues for a couple of more years he could have been on that level as well, but I wont say that at any time in his last tenure should he have gotten the strap.

5. Carlito- He showed up, spit in peoples faces, his "bodyguard" stabbed John Cena. He didn't wrestle too ofter on TV early on in his career as a title holder, but once he started to wrestle I liked what he saw good in ring talent, and cut good promos. In a non-pg era he could be one of the top heels if they could write him into fueds like the first he had with john cena.

Honorable mentions: Paul London, Charlie Hass(Hell his last gimmick was great comic relief), Elijah Burke(his gimmick then wasn't that good, but hes character on TNA is way better)

Boogeyman- Unique gimmick and character, decent in the ring, charismatic and good on the mic. Loved this guy during his brief time in WWE.

John Morrison- One of the guys that never should have left. Incredible in the ring and was their best athlete, decent on the mic there was room for improvement with that though, charismatic. He may come back someday which is good.

MVP- Good gimmick, good wrestler, good on the mic, just all around good.

Kaval- Incredible wrestler and the best they had when he showed up, unique offense, had good in-ring charisma, mic skills needed work but that's it.

Shelton Benjamin- Very good wrestler who was never used properly.

Honorable Mentions- Melina

I'm just going to give my 5. They've all been mentioned, so i'm not adding my reasons as it would just be repeating 3 other people.

Charlie Haas
Shelton Benjamin
John Morrison
Chris Masters
Mr. Kennedy

I can't believe people are actually putting Muhammed Hassan in their list. Really? REALLY!? The guy was crap! That whole angle with him and Taker was just garbage. I was finally glad to see him take the Last Ride, literally.

Normally when I see a topic I like I just grab it and post, Not reading more than the first posters information, Basically because usually the people posting seem to be so clueless. This time I read through all the suggestions and realized I was right.

Almost everyone had the same list of crappy wrestlers and worse promo skills that they wanted to come back. Seriously you want to flood the WWE with more Jobber material.

So many of the wrestler had 1 component but failed to meet the other 2-4 things required. In ring skills, Promos, Selling, and It factor. WWE knows who has the issues and they let go (usually) the crap that can't hang.

Ken Anderson Is by far my first choice. He had the talent in the ring, he had the gift of gab, and the It factor was there. He was let go because Orton is a pile of crap. Here is what I think happened, Orton and Anderson both got hit near the same time with their first wellness violation. I am guessing it was weed and if Randy "The Rat" Orton sold out Anderson he would get to keep his job. Anderson has all making of a great heel, a real asshole if you would.

Golddust But only if he comes back as a wrestler with his old style. The Hollywood golddust falling from the rafters. That golddust had all the factors needed. Would it work No, because wwe is going to the kids. I am suprised the wwe 13' isn't only being released on the wii.

Batista He was obviously a raw talent, he came in a shot straight tot he top and never had to play the Mid carder game very long. He was a pure talent with Semi decent mic skills, the in ring skills and the IT factor. What he didn't realize is more movie from the WWE they want clean cut, tattoo less or very few baby face girls.

New age outlaws and Hass& Benjamin The tag team division needs help. If I have to explain this any further your clueless.

Now Just to be like the rest of the people I have decided to add my "Dummy List" This way you can ignore the talent that was let go and you can have a list of crap like the list that proceeded mine.

Matt Hardy oooooo

Hurricane Helm superhero...whatcha talkin about

Jullian Hall Love that voice so pretty

Serena Nothing is sexier than a bald Cm Flunk Puppet

Chavo There always needs to be one worthless guy who only got in because his uncle had epic talent. Kinda like his wife vickie, But at least she plays the bitch well. God help her if she tries to go face she will be Future endeavored.

1) Dave Batista: Of all the FE'd guys, he's the best draw out there, he could come back and first run roughshod through the roster to re-establish his credibility THEN slide into HBK's 05-10 role as a jobber to the stars, putting over young talent and future main eventers

2) John Morrison: if his body is healed and his acting skills have given him some personality, he's got the tools needed to finally break into the main event scene

3) Vlad Kozlov: He's a monster heel for the midcard, a permanent mid carder who can put over talent

4) David Hart Smith: Pair him with Kidd, bring back the Hart Dynasty 2.0 with Nattie, revamp the tag division

5) Gail Kim: with the signing of Sara Del Ray, the WWE seems serious about a stronger divas division, Kim with SDR, Beth and Kharma could return things to the Lita/Trish/Victoria days

1.) Sean O'Haire. His short-lived devil's advocate "I"m not telling you something you don't already know" gimmick was BRILLIANT. In my opinion but he was one of the most unique wrestlers I've seen with regards to his style.

2.) Rob Conway. I loved his "Do it the con way" shtick. I thought it was a great variation of the Eddie Guerrero gimmick.

3. Tiffany. One of the hottest divas ever. She wasn't GREAT on the mic but she was very likable.

4. Elijah Burke. He later proved in TNA that he was excellent on the Mic but they didn't know what to do with him. He would be a great return to WWE.

5. Ariel/Shelly Martinez. I thought she got a raw deal in WWE as they never utilized what we later learned in TNA. She has a smoking hot body.

I'm not intending to rip on anyone but Hassan and Kozlov, your kidding right? neither of these guys were over. the only reason Hussan was booed was because of the time period (like someone listed earlier.)

Anyway....

1. Harry Smith: In my opinion this guy had the ability to be a great IC or a U.S. Champ, and he is a Hart, Why he's gone is beyond me.

2. WGTT: As others already stated, these guys were AMAZING. Loved how they worked together.

3. Mark Jindrak: There was something about this guy I really enjoyed, He had smooth ring work and had a great look.

4. Chris Masters: Much like I said about Jindrak, He had a GREAT look and was a awesome powerhouse.

5. This one is really a toss up IMO, but if i had to choose one it would be, Bob Holly I know he has a reputation for being a "hard ass" but I loved watching this guy fight.

Will try to name some that haven't been mentioned yet.

1. Paul Burchill - some people have listed him but I actually want the pirate version. yes that's right I want the swashbuckling, the sword, the whole crazy package

2. The Highlanders - the kilts, the accents, I loved it. they were like a tougher bushwhackers.

3. Goldust - the weirdest & best gimmick of all time. dustin played it so perfectly. dont think he lost a step as he got older and was still entertaining.

4. Kristal Marshall - couldn't believe how hot she was. when she came out I thought her body was so perfect it almost didn't make sense to me.

5. Tajiri - loved his fighting style. so small but I would be scared of that guy

THE TOP 5 TALENTS I WOULD BRING BACK WHO WERE FUTURE ENDEAVORED INCLUDE

1. SCOTTY GOLDMAN AKA COLT CABANA..... COLT CABANA VS ZACK RYDER. AND IMAGINE THE MATCHES VERSUS GUYS LIKE PUNK, CODY RHODES, ZIGGLER, DANIEL BRYAN. (YES! YES! YES!)

2. KURT ANGLE- REASON I PICKED ANGLE IS BECAUSE HE WOULD AND COULD PUT ON 5 STAR PERFORMANCES WITH JUST ABOUT ANYONE.... AND JUST IMAGINE THE POP HE WOULD GET WHEN HE COMES BACK.. OH ITS TRUE ITS DAMN TRUE

3.JEFF HARDY- HONESTLY IF HE CLEANS UP HIS ACT THIS GUY IS INSANELY OVER, CAN COME BACK AND RE FEUD WITH PUNK, CHRISTIAN, AND A LOT OF FANS WOULD GET BEHIND HIM. BUT LIKE KURT NO MISTAKES. THEY ARE RISKY TALENT TO SIGN. BUT WORTH THE REWARD

4.MVP- GOLD ON THE MIC, AND WAS VERY ENTERTAINING ON SMACKDOWN. HE CAN BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN UPPER MID CARD- MAIN EVENT. I SAID TO PEOPLE HE REMINDED ME F THE ROCK "CORP VERSION"

WGTT- I had a hard time picking the 5th because I was torn between the dudleys and WGTT. I went with WGTT for their wrestling background and athleticism. The dudleys would have served a more APA like tag team. Which to me would get very old fast.

this is my first post sorry bout the caps button was stuck....hope my list was very insightful.

Wow I'm very surprised nobody inlcuded...........

1) Mickie James- The girl is cute, hot and can actually wrestle. Guess the "E" thought she put on some pounds but she was still sexy. She could help the struggling divas division.

2) John Morrison- I was surpriedhe wasn't pushed to main event status. He always had a crowd reaction, his starship pain was a great move and his parkour moves were awesome.

3) Melina- I could basically say the same for her as Mickie but she was known for having a backstage attitude that lead to her release but she could help the divas division as well.

4) Shelton Benjamin- What can you say about the guy? He's a pure athlete, a tremendous wrestler that could've been WWE Champion if he was given a push but the guy has no charisma at all but that could be a easy fix.

5) David Hart Smith- When he teamed with Tyson Kidd I loved that tag team, I was shocked they split them apart rather quickly. I would've thought David would be the guy to get a break so it was a shock when I heard he was gone. Has his dad's genes and is Hart so I'd like to see him return to take care of unfinished business.

Chris Masters - Always thought he was given a tough ride in WWE and should have been pushed a little better.

Shelton Benjamin - All round great athlete, loved to see him in the ring...he beat HHH for god sakes! lol.

The Bella Twins - Oh I know they left of their own accord, but these two were gorgeous, had a great gimmick with the Twin magic move and were certainly an assett to both the Divas and WWE as an organisation.

Carlito - He spits in the face of people who dont want to be cool. He needed a better finnisher, but he was entertaining and should never have left.

Kurt Angle - I hate to say it, but although he is old, he still has enough in the tank to have a good run, then job out to the younger stars before he retires. He owes it to himself to go out on a high.....Bound for Glory retirement match is not a HIGH whichever way you put it.

Honourable mentions go to.
London & Kendrick, Melina, Batista, Candice, Torrie, Kiebler, Maria, Lita, Trish, Hassan, MVP, and Tyson Kidds bodyguard.....just because I want to se where the hell they were going with that.

John Morrison - Put on some of the best matches WWE have ever had, bring him back with a new gimmick and give him a major title run. One of my favourite matches to this day was Morrison v Mysterio for the IC title a short time ago.

Shelton Benjamin - Really started to shine right around the time of the ladder match v Christian and I have a feeling he could have been a main event player had he stayed.

Chris Masters - Loved the Masterlock challenges, Mic skills needed a bit of work, but awesome competitor just needed a good gimmick.

MVP - Whoa, this guy could talk. He could have a whole crowd behind him no matter what match he was in. A guy who's character didn't go stale, one of the best US champions in history, and could quite possible have had a WWE or WHC run.

The Hardy boys - Bring back some interest in the tag team division, and have some amazing matches in the process.

1) Muhammad Hassan-- The guy was just gold as a heel. he knew what to say to anger people and he also put on good matches.
2) David Hart Smith-- he may not be the best speaker, but he can wrestle. i always thought the Hart Dynasty had potential, but were not built right and i feel they could be a fine team if they were built up.
3) Shad--Again, this would be (for my liking) to re-form a Tag team. Cryme Tyme had a ton of potential, but again, they werent built up right.
4, 5 and also 6) i got to go with another tag team and will use both of them. Duece and Domino with Cherry. Again, i think they werent built great either.

so most of the people i would want back are just tag teams. if re-hired and built right, these teams could help fix up the tag team division. Deuce and Domino, the Hart Dynasty, Cryme Tyme along with some put together teams like Kingston and Truth, Epico and Primo and the Prime Time Players and that's alot of tag teams with potential and would get the division interesting.

As for Hassan, got to put him here. his character and in ring skills would've been at least high midcard, likely main event if he didnt get fired due to what happened on smackdown. the guy was just interesting in almost every way.

I did this yesterday, but it refreshed itself, so I'm gonna do a shorter version now.

1. Carlito - Great in the ring, could be a great midcarder again, or have him create a Puerto Rican stable with Primo, Epico and Rosa.

2. Shelton Benjamin - GOLD in the ring. Absolutely incredible. Shelton Benjamin vs Dolph Ziggler would be an incredible match. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

3. Montel Vontavious Porter - Great on the mic, drew some great heat as a heel. I thought the guy could be World Heavyweight Champion, a feud with Sheamus could be incredible.

4. David Hart Smith - For the tag divison, have The Hart Dynasty reform, and take over the tag divison.

5. The Hardy Boyz - I know Jeff technically didn't leave, but on screen, he was 'forced to leave WWE', so I'm counting it. If they're both clean, these two would DEFINATELY revamp the tag team division. BRING THEM BACK.

Honourable mentions: Shad, Chris Masters and Muhammad Hassan.

Really like sone of the talent you people listed, some people ala Batista were mega superstars shouldn't be on this list, I'm thinking more of talent under used. Here would be my list since I have been enlightened by your fave fives.

1.Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Hass- They can start as a Tag Team then go on to singles matches. Like someone said above Benjamin vs. Ziggler, or DByran, or Punk,

David Hart Smith- For the same reason as I said earlier.

Mr. Kennedy- I love this guy he is amazing on the mic. I did not mention him earlier because he's currently doing good in TNA.

Vladimir Kozlov- Because this guy simply says "I LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE E"

MVP- How could I forget about this guy, he was phenomenal in so many ways.

John Morrison- I never mentioned him due to the fact that he is probably making a return anyway.

Carlito- Better then Primo, Epico, etc.

Chris Masters- Had the look.

I know that's more then 5 but it doesn't matter :D

Kurt Angle. Integral to the attitude era, the last major wrestler from that time who can put on good matches who's not under the WWE umbrella, and he seems to have kept his nose relatively clean (at least substance-wise) for quite some time.

Shelton Benjamin. Just a phenomenal athlete and a joy to watch in the ring.

Matt Morgan. Big brawlers with a good look are in short supply, especially with Show, Kane, and Mark Henry getting long in the tooth.

Mohammed Hassan. Great heel, and the E really should find a way to undo the stupid terrorism storyline that destroyed his career.

Melina. A good performer in-ring with a unique look and lots of charisma.

Shelton Benjamin- Sadly, his mic skills held him back. He cut one good promo that I remember. But what a hell of a wrestler. Wasted talent.

Muhammad Hassan- Hell of a heel. He was good in the ring and could draw heat like a pro. When the issue with UPN came up, I don't see why they just didn't put him on RAW.

Carlito- Another wasted talent in my opnion. In my opinion, he was better than Primo and Epico. I don't think he was given a proper chance to become something big.

Vladimir Kozlov- When he first came around, this guy was a possible champion. He had the unbeatable badass Russian gimmick; he even pinned the Undertaker clean... and then he was turned into a joke. Definitely could've held the title a couple of times.

MVP- Man was this guy good on the mic. I don't really get what went wrong with him. He could wrestle and was good at playing a face and heel. His stuff with Matt Hardy was some of the best stuff that happened that year.

1. John Morrison- he's taking acting classes now, so he already knows what he's lacking and if and when he returns, he can be a top face on SmackDown while he gets settled back in and then move to Raw after he's had a title run or so.

2. Shelton Benjamin- could use work on the stick, but the "Gold Standard" gimmick was sweet and you can't deny his in ring talent. Bring this man back have him be a top guy on SmackDown where there's a lot less soap opera!

3. Muhammad Hassan- today's society is soo soft and gets offended too easily. This guy drew heat like it was natural to him. He was decent in the ring and he could've been a career heel and anyone who faced him would've recieved a nice pop.

4. Carlito- attitude aside, Carlito was excellent in the ring. If not World or WWE Champion, he could be at the 2nd teir and hold the U.S or I.C Championship and bring back some much needed prestige to either one. Solid guy to use to push someone like a Ziggler or Rhodes to the next level.

5. Chris Masters- he's got the look, and the ring work was there. The mic was shown rarely, but the guy was a known face and had the potential of making it to the top of the WWE. I'm not saying he'd be champion, but he could also be a Carlito tpye guy or what Christian is right now. Put over the upper mid card guys and give them that final push to the top.

1: Mickie James- Was the face of the Divas division for many years and is one of the most talented in ring women to ever grace the WWE ring. Always tuned in to see her matches and how much enthusiasm she had for the business.....a true lady. I was so shocked and saddened when she got let go. Kinda thought the reason she got released was a little dumb.

2: Jillian Hall- The woman has such an awesome gimmick and one that got ALOT of reaction from the crowd every single time she came out to the ring. I feel the WWE really dropped the ball with her.....she could have been one of their best "heel" diva champions in a lonnnnnnnnng time and could have had some real decent story lines with her gimmick too.

3: John Morrison-The man is very talented in the ring and was one of the few men in the WWE that could catch and hold my attention during his matches. Would have been nice to see him develop a lil more and end up as a main eventer....maybe some day

4: Goldust- NO other man has had such a unique and intriguing character as this man. He is a very skilled ring worker. One of the best IC champs in my opinion, and when this man first entered the WWE his character was spot on! Should come back exactly that way if he ever does.

5: Chyna- I know i will get a lot of flack for this and i know it WILL NEVER HAPPEN again, but this woman did so much and broke so many grounds for a female that it aint even funny. The only woman to hold the IC title more than once, or twice even. And the only woman to win an actual shot at the WWE Championship. I think it would be phenomenal to see her square off against Beth, Natalya, and the awesome Kharma!!!

Worlds greatest tag team would be awesome, it would put a good veteran present into the tag division and good feuds with PTP

Mr. Kennedy, I always liked his character I just think he needed to get rid of a bit of his flab

David Hart Smith - Him and Tyson Kidd worked great together and I'm sure if he was given some time he could have at least gotten to mid card status

Carlito - He had some great matches with Jeff Hardy and he just was never given that one feud to shine, and he might need a bit of a tweak in character

I can't believe people are actually putting Muhammed Hassan in their list. Really? REALLY!? The guy was crap! That whole angle with him and Taker was just garbage. I was finally glad to see him take the Last Ride, literally.

Sounds to me like you don't have a problem with the character, so much as how he was booked, specifically in his 'Taker storyline. Guess what? I actually agree. That was some disastrous booking which led to his firing.

I don't see how you can say he didn't execute his character effectively though. He didn't go out there and act the self-righteous supremacist, which would have been easy. Instead, he talked about what a proud American he wanted to be, but couldn't because people hated him just because he was Arab. I actually felt sorry for the guy.

He mindfucked the shit out of the audience; a totally unique twist on the ethnic bad guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back