If you could remove 5 people from WWE TV who would they be

Ok here we go....

1) the miz- I never ever saw anything in this guy. He is boring, not good in the ring, and is REALLY not worthy enough to use the figure four.

2) cena- he is has done it all a million times. Also I want to see how wwe would do without cena.

3) del rio- boring in ring, boring in mic, didn't have one good fued.

4) 3mb- pointless jobbers

5) woman of wwe
- rosa- blonde, ugly, horrible
- aksana - just horrible
- Natalya- totally overrated, good in ring, bad every where else
- Eva and jojo- I don't know if they supposed to be horrible for total divas or they are just naturally that bad
- Vickie- explained it self

Hmm a lot to choose from here.

1. Mysterio: Hasn't been interesting to me in years, and I'm tired of watching terrible set ups for the 619

2. The Miz: Has totally stagnated since actually gaining some momentum a couple of years ago. Could likely do with a Jerichoish break to delve into other media with the possibility of coming back in fresh later.

3. Khali: The freakshow value wore off long ago

4. Ryback: Honestly think he has gone as far as he can go and is just being exposed now. Plenty of other big guys around the traps to fill that spot better.

5. The Undertaker: Controversial pick but he needs to finally set an end date before his once a year performances become too much of a shell of what they could be.

Only 5? Ok

1- Randy Orton. I hate the cunt and have done ever since I saw him screaming at a hotel receptionist and calling her a fucking bitch in 2004 because he hadn't had a wake up call or something.

2- 3MB. Can I get a 3 for 1 on these useless wankers? They are the reason the fast forward button exists on sky +!

3- Alberto Del Rio. Boring. I found him mildly interesting as a babyface.... for a week or 2 anyway but overall he has done nothing to make me want to watch him.

4- Brad Maddox/Vickie Guerrero/Teddy Long. Sorry another 3 for 1. Just what is the point?

5- Rey Mysterio. I don't dislike Rey but I have never gotten over his ridiculous WHC reigns where not only did the belt look ridiculous around his waist but suddenly he was beating the Big Show?? Then there was his hour or so as WWE champion.... Plus he should really be thinking of his health now he always seems to be one jump away from a wheelchair these days.

Agree with most of the above, with the exception of one:

Vickie Guerrero: Vickie may be annoying, but she honestly gets one of the biggest heel pops they have. Crowds love to hate her, and the live reaction shows. While she does nothing for the TV product, she is one of their best heels live.

1. Fandango. Just the gimmick, though. It's ******ed.

2. The Usos. I can't buy them as anything but a jobber tag team, and even then they annoying as all hell. I don't understand the push they have recieved at all.

3. Seth Rollins. The Shield is likely to break up soon. Once they do, Seth is guaranteed to get lost in the shuffle. He is unspectacular in every way. Let him go pander to the indie crowd that actually gives a fuck about him.

4. Dolph Ziggler. He is the most generic "superstar" of the last 20 years, and is treated as such by the audience. Why wrestling nerd types care for him is beyond me?

5. Christian. I don't care that he's gone right now. I haven't cared that he's been gone since he and Edge were split up as a tag team.

So you registered just to come to the defense of cena? cant even contribute to the topic other then "LEAVE CENA ALONE!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes i am here to defend john cena. I am regular reader of wz. But you guys always blame john cena. He is not a champion for entire 2012. randy orton not a champion for almost 2 years. But you guys still blame cena. I love wrestling i am not against anyone.

Here are my 5:

1) John Cena---boring, boring, boring. Tries to be both bad and funny, comes off as a dork. I turn the channel every time he's on.
2) The Miz---That he once headlined WrestleMania tells you how far off WWE has been in the talent projection department.
3) The Big Show---why is this man still in the main event picture? He was played out 10 years ago. Stale x 10. The crying was uber-ridiculous as well.
4) Vicky---Annoying and channel-turning aggravating.
5) Santino---Comedy wrestler with the most unbelievable finisher in history.

This is just the start...
Ziggler, Sandow, Michael Cole (worst announcer ever), Jerry Lawler, Maddox (pointless), Cesaro, Camacho, Sheamus, Teddy L., Usos, Swagger, 3MB. HHH and Stephanie NOT on TV.

Well, some of your choices make sense, but others are just outright fanboy drivel.

Cena? Wow. Because it makes total sense to remove the #1 guy in the company and arguably the biggest star in wrestling since Hogan & SCSA. Now I dont really care for the guy, but I completely get why he is where he is. I have my favorites but just because he isnt one of them does not mean he needs to disappear.

This one is aimed at Dagger- The Uso's? Why? Wrestling family history aside- they are fun to watch and if given some time on the mic, I am sure they would be more over than they are now. They will be around for a while especially if HHH is solidifying the tag division.

Now here are my picks (leaving out the obvious Khali)

Sin Cara- the man is just not what he should be at this level. He would benefit more from going back to Mexico where he had success. He just does not fit the WWE style, is injury prone and some say has an attitude backstage. Not worth the sporatic appearances to keep on the payroll.

Tensai- he will always be remembered for his Albert gimmick and that is a problem. Bringing him back from Japan as a monster heel had potential. That failed when the inevitable Albert chants started and they decided to make him a comedic character instead of just letting him go back to being Albert.

Aksana- honestly one of the least used divas in a division that already has too many. She could easily be replaced with Paige and the division takes a step in the right direction as a result.

Teddy Long- its time playa. He has done all he can do here and we dont need someone around to make tag matches every week when we have others who fit the GM type roll better. He has had a long career from manager to ref and beyond. Hang it up and give a shot to someone else.

Big Show- well I think we all know why. The gentle giant no longer works or is needed and the WWE cannot even use him as a monster heel properly. Even though he has still received pushes the last few years, they have been lackluster and just dont work. A giant like him should never be shown crying and whining. His body cannot keep this up much longer and he cannot really do much else in his career. It has been fun and at times terrible- but Show can sit at home knowing he did well in the business.

I stand by my choice of getting rid of Cena. He alienates much of the audience and "potential" audience. I've heard many people say that they don't wrestling anymore because of Cena. He is a "manufactured" champion. He didn't get over organically like SCSA, The Rock, etc. He is constantly shoved down our throats and plays mainly to the under 12 audience. If you were running a promotion, is John Cena really the kind of World Champion you want to present? Sneakers, t-shirt (bright colors), and the goofy cap? Bryan got over on his own, people are crazy for him, yet a guy who has been on top for 10+ years is still the champ. Punk or Bryan could take WWE to a higher level, but not by sharing the spotlight with Cena.

Eva Marie - I just despise her. Why they felt the need to bring her in just for Total Divas is beyond me. There are plenty of Divas on the roster and I'm sure they could have found some women are just as attractive, can act but can actually wrestle.

The Great Khali - Apparently having him is good for the WWE's presence in India but that isn't enough to convince me. Beyond awful in the ring and offers very little. He is a comedy figure than isn't even funny.

Sin Cara - Similar to Khali, he is there to help cater a a certain audience. I understand that much but Sin Cara simply doesn't merit a place on the roster. He can hit some pretty cool moves but he botches way to often - which is dangerous for others. Moreover, he has had multiple injuries and failed drug tests. Should have been gone a while back.

The Big Show - simply put; his time his up. Out of all the wrestlers in my lifetime I think The Big Show is one of the most likeable. Everyone seems to like him and when he is playing the jolly giant everything is perfect in the world. They ruined The Big Show when they kept turning him heel then face, then heel (repeat) He was never ever a top guy and they treated him like one. One of his best feuds in the last few years was with Cody for the IC belt. IN THE MID-CARD. Let him cut a retirement promo and be done. He can go into acting or whatever but I don't think he has a role in the WWE.

JTG. Still employed. Still collecting a pay-cheque. He has absolutely no worth and releasing Shad was such a stupid decision. They should have kept Cryme Time as a team.

I stand by my choice of getting rid of Cena. He alienates much of the audience and "potential" audience. I've heard many people say that they don't wrestling anymore because of Cena. He is a "manufactured" champion. He didn't get over organically like SCSA, The Rock, etc. He is constantly shoved down our throats and plays mainly to the under 12 audience. If you were running a promotion, is John Cena really the kind of World Champion you want to present? Sneakers, t-shirt (bright colors), and the goofy cap? Bryan got over on his own, people are crazy for him, yet a guy who has been on top for 10+ years is still the champ. Punk or Bryan could take WWE to a higher level, but not by sharing the spotlight with Cena.

You do realize that all talent is in some way 'manufactured' as you put it. Gimmicks, storylines, etc. They are ideas that come from WWE mngmnt and creative. Very rarely does a single idea originated from a wrestler become part of tv. Unless said person has creative control, even then its still 'manufactured' by the WWE in some way.

Also, your comparisons to SCSA & Rock are off. Both men were around for a bit with crap gimmicks before anyone really ever cared. Eventually something with their characters clicked with fans and the rest is history.

As far as taking the WWE to a higher level? They cannot get much higher. Implying that Punk\Bryan will do that is silly. Punk is in my top 10 ever list, but even with his historic run with the title- it was still business as usual. You cannot get better than #1 and WWE is solidly holding that position. Even if Cena was never around, WWE still has a death grip at the top of the wrestling food chain.

1-steph or Vicky one annoying female is enough
2- big show. Sorry show but your past your time
3- Rey mysterio. Same reason it's time to hang up the boots
4. Ryback- it's been done
5- mark henery- time to retire

3 tops
Cm punk
roman reigns
Bray Wyatt

I hate how people like you will go through any lengths to start a Cena-Hate thread

when are you gonna come to the realization not everyone is a cena fanboi? his character sucks, he's brought nothing new or exciting to wrestling. i'd rather see bryant or punk as champ....at least they have credibility in other promotions, and are fun to watch.

1. Triple H:

"Hold on," I hear you say, "you can't get rid of Triple H!" Yes, yes I can. Look, honestly, the guy does very little good on screen when he's not wrestling. He was put in a feud with Punk to help elevate Punk and he was put in a feud to help elevate Daniel Bryan, and both times it did absolutely nothing for either guy. Admittedly, I'm not the biggest Triple H fan, because fuck Evolution, but the guy's ego is just too big to really help put guys over, unless he's friends with them. I know this has been said a hundred times, but the evidence is overwhelming.

Vince McMahon has a huge ego, but he always cared about the business. At least Vince McMahon allowed himself to be humiliated, he allowed himself to look like the lesser man in the presence of a hot star. He allowed Austin (among others) to make him look like a fool on quite a regular basis, and it got Austin (and others) over. When Punk was super hot in 2011, Vince made him look awesome. If you don't believe me, go watch the CM Punk contract signing from the week before Money in the Bank 2011. Punk literally pushed Vince, threw the table out from under him and made him apologise, Vince sold it perfectly, and the crowd absolutely ate it up.

Fast forward a couple of months, and now CM Punk is feuding with Triple H. We get promos that feel eternal from Kevin Nash. We get promos that feel eternal from Triple H. We get promos that feel eternal with both Kevin Nash and Triple H, in the ring at the same time, talking about who sent that fucking text. That was supposed to help CM Punk get over? Take the spotlight off of him and make it about Trips and Nash? And the groan-inducing cherry on top of that turd cake is that Triple H beat CM Punk in the only match they had. Triple H beat Punk relatively clean, and then didn't put him over in a rematch. Because reasons.

And this year, there's the whole Bryan vs. the Authority debacle. Luckily, Bryan hasn't been affected as badly as Punk was, because he arguably wasn't as hot this summer, but you know it's just not the same.

Maybe I sound like a Punk mark or whatever, but fuck Triple H.

2. Vickie Guerrero

I think we've had enough heel GM's and enough Vickie for a life time. I enjoy Maddox, he's got an awkward charisma that is a breath of fresh air. But we also need a strong face manager to balance it out. Not Teddy Long, his schtick got boring years ago. Why can't we get a face GM like Mick Foley used to be? Why not get someone who's a beloved legend, but won't steal the spotlight?

Either way, I've had enough of Vickie. She used to be entertaining based on the heat she'd get, but now it's hard to put up with her.

3. Sin Cara

I mean, why does he need to be in WWE? Any potential for being a draw is long gone. Injuries and botches all over the place. Next time, if WWE wants to find a long-term replacement for Rey Mysterio as a latino draw, send him to NXT first so he's doesn't screw up so much. Luckily, that is what they're doing with Kalisto.

4. The Great Khali

Yeah, no, he's not worth having anymore. For the first few years when he was a heel, he served a purpose. He may have been awful in the the ring for the most part, but he did the monster heel thing quite well. He was pretty over, and had a lot of credibility, especially after beating the Undertaker clean. But then he turned face, lost all credibility and is now completely irrelevant.

5. Hornswoggle

Now, I have absolutely no issue with comedy in Wrestling. Indeed, I occasionally find Santino to be quite amusing. But Hornswoggle is not amusing in any way. The whole comedy premise behind Hornswoggle doing anything is "Hey, he's little, look at him go LOL!" which isn't a particularly funny.

I'll be honest, I just pulled 2-5 out of my ass, I really just wanted to talk about Triple H.

#1. Jerry Lawler- I can't believe no one brought him up before. He's terrible and definitely the WORST part of WWE right now. He ruins every segment he talks over. Just awful.

#2. Triple H- Blade said it best. I agree 100%. Triple H could work if he had the balls to actually put over the people he's feuding with. Instead, he always has to come off as the superior foe and it just makes for horrible TV to see Triple H humiliate everyone time and time again.

#3. Curtis Axel- pretty self-explanatory. He sucks and everyone knows it.

#4. The Big Show- I can't STAND HIM. I hate his horrible face promos, I hate his fake heel aggression, I hate everything about it. It wasn't always like this, but it is now, so please, get red of him, put him in the HoF and sign him to a legend's deal ASAP.

#5. Alberto Del Rio- He would benefit from an extended hiatus. I don't want to keep him out of the loop forever, but he definitely needs a break. I'm sick of seeing his same schtick over and over again.

Michael Cole - The guy is just cheesy as hell, and his announcing turns me off as a viewer. His "heel run" just made me sick of him to the point that I no longer watch much WWE.

Alberto Del Rio - Too bland for WWE. I think Puerto Rico, Japan or Mexico would utilize him better. His character is wearing really thin and I bet WWE could push Reigns or Langston in his place.

Big Show - TNA would love to have this guy on their roster and Show wouldn't have to travel. I'm sick of seeing him get pushed because his matches are slow and boring. He's only interesting when he has an excellent opponent.

The Miz - This guy hasn't been interesting since he lost the US Title to his NXT rookie Daniel Bryan. His WWE Title run had one highlight, that being his retention at 'Mania. Years from now people will look back and wonder who that guy was that the Rock helped win. Miz is forgettable and out of steam.

Wade Barrett - TNA is looking for their next British main eventer. This guy fits the bill better than anyone, and his WWE run was poor. Time to become the English Mr. Anderson.

How did he not get over organically?

He started with the ruthless aggression gimmick which no one cared about and then became heel with his rap gimmick and over time people started getting behind it.

He became a face because the crowd started to cheer him. The crowd turned him face. WWE decided to go with it and it took off in a major way.

Very much like The Rock and Stone Cold. Mic work led to interest and support thus turning heel workers into faces and mega stars.

If it hadn't been for someone overhearing him rap to some of the other wrestlers and suggest using it as a gimmick he may not of even ever had the gimmick.

Anyway it's not like he came in and got the WWE title his first year in the company like certain other wrestlers who were instantly pushed to the moon.

I say IWC members 1,2,3,4 & 5

Everyone who is on WWE TV has achieved more in wrestling than you have. So, to question whether they deserve to be there is silly.

If Vince wants to put someone on TV, do you think the wrestler would turn down the chance to appear on "Raw" and "Smackdown", ready or not?

Should a superstar say "No, Vince. I feel I need more time at the Performance Centre. I am not ready to wrestle yet." Of course, he wouldn't.

Do you know what? You wouldn't turn down the chance either, if you were in their position, even if you know you couldn't carry a match.

BTW, Vickie annoys me, but she needs to be on TV, because Vince is such a cheapskate that he won't pay a widow, who has lost their sole breadwinner, and has children to support, the remainder of a contract of an employee who died on Vince's watch. She stays on TV because she gets such a reaction, that she has to shrilly yell "Excuse Me!" all the time.

I say IWC members 1,2,3,4 & 5

Everyone who is on WWE TV has achieved more in wrestling than you have. So, to question whether they deserve to be there is silly.

If Vince wants to put someone on TV, do you think the wrestler would turn down the chance to appear on "Raw" and "Smackdown", ready or not?

Should a superstar say "No, Vince. I feel I need more time at the Performance Centre. I am not ready to wrestle yet." Of course, he wouldn't.

Do you know what? You wouldn't turn down the chance either, if you were in their position, even if you know you couldn't carry a match.

BTW, Vickie annoys me, but she needs to be on TV, because Vince is such a cheapskate that he won't pay a widow, who has lost their sole breadwinner, and has children to support, the remainder of a contract of an employee who died on Vince's watch. She stays on TV because she gets such a reaction, that she has to shrilly yell "Excuse Me!" all the time.

Where did anyone say that these people don't want to be on t.v.?
I don't recall that part at all.

The idea is people we don't want to see on t.v. That has nothing to do with them not thinking they're ready to be on t.v.

Of course anyone we mentioned thinks they should all be on t.v.
Hell they probably all think they could be the face of the company given the chance.

So there are no failures or bad ideas when it comes to who gets t.v. time? No one ever gets put on before they're ready? No one ever flops and everyone gets over with the crowd? Enjoy your fantasy world kid.

1 and 2) Triple H and Steph - I'm just done seeing him as a main focal point of seemingly every show. I don't really want him gone but as long as he's playing the top heel and a corrupt authority figure (which I've seen for 15-16 years) I'll pass, just seeing him on TV makes me change the channel.

3) Cameron - Just brutal, absolutely brutal. I don't think she's attractive, listening to her voice is like nails on a black board, her in ring work is atrocious and I've never seen her do anything of note ever. One of the worst diva's I recall seeing, at least Eva Marie is hot.

4) ADR - I like Del Rio but the guy just doesn't fit, outside of a few times he can't get a reaction to save his life and although he's solid in the ring there's nothing interesting about him at all. He's good but he's also very boring.

5) Los Matadores - No other reason outside they do nothing for me from an entertainment standpoint. El Torito was interesting for about 4 minutes and considering he was the only good thing about that team I just see no reason to have them on TV. They tried, it's never gonna catch on in any conceivable way, at most they will get a low card push and its just a waste of time to have these guys do anything but get beaten.

In almost all cases I have no real issues with anyone, a simple character change or interesting storyline can easily make a person go from groan-inducing to must see.

You remove the top guys, surely. As the most overexposed guys on the roster I'd be glad to see the back of most of them and it would force WWE to make new stars. That would not only be interesting but it'd reviatlise the whole company.

I'd say goodbye to Cena, Orton, Punk...damn, WWE don't have many top guys.

1. HHH. I'd trade all five 'wishes' to have HHH out of the WWE, both on camera and off, forever. HHH hasn't added one ounce of entertainment value (at least for me personally) since he wrestled that hog-pen match. I don't like his matches, I hate his promos, and his involvement with numerous wrestlers I do enjoy has been the kiss of death for their pushes. Whenever I see him, either in character or out, he comes across as an arrogant, transparently manipulative worm. His presence on the show detracts from my enjoyment of it. There have been several times over the past number of years that I've stopped watching WWE (like right now), and usually he's at least partially the reason.

2. Stephanie Mcmahon. Nearly as bad as her husband. She's so awful, I've used "graduate from the Stephanie Mcmahon school of acting" as an insult to describe horrible actresses for years now. She's a walking example of the nepotism rampant in professional wrestling, and worse, she's apparently in charge of the oxymoronic "WWE creative"

3. Khali. Watching the poor bastard try to walk is excruciating.

4. Hornswoggle. Living proof that Vince Mcmahon has the sense of humor of a brain damaged frat boy. "He's short, so he's a leprechaun, hahaha! Midgets are HILARIOUS!" His existence justifies every horrible thing that's ever been said about pro wrestling in the main stream media.

5. All of the Total Diva's. I don't give a crap if they have a show on E!, because I don't give a crap about E!, or reality tv for that matter. I watch wrestling to see wrestling (shocker, given that RAW is more of a variety show nowadays, with dance contests and musical chairs segments and other garbage). A handful of them might actually be decent wrestlers, but so long as their presence necessitates Michael Cole trying to put them over as faces for being stupid, vapid, clueless "reality stars", watching wrestling makes me feel as bad as watching TLC.

Mostly, I'd just get rid of the variety show stars. There's lots of others that I really don't like, such as ADR, Cena, Cole, etc, but in their cases (as with most wrestlers) it's just that they are booked in an annoying manner, not that they aren't talented (very, even).

The first person I'd shit can from my television would be Jack Swagger. I wasn't entertained by him at all during his world title run, and I feel Dutch Mantell's talents are being wasted on him. I've never felt a connection to Swagger at all. I really wouldn't notice if he were to leave the company.

I feel the same way about Christian. I've never understood his appeal, and the only time I've ever liked him is when he's bumping for someone else. It's not even whole matches I can stomach, just certain spots. I hope he retires soon.

It's pretty much just those two. I guess you could throw in the Funkadactyl's- because who the fuck cares about them - and probably Tyson Kidd and Jinder Mahal. Both are pretty much only good for jobbing, so at least they serve some purpose rather than wasting my TV time getting pushed.

Ryback - They give it the old college try but enough is enough. No personality, mostly poor matches, no mic skills and no presence, he comes off as an oafish henchman lug from a comic book.

The Bellas - They make the list because they are being pushed as wrestlers and even worse, as faces despite being wholly unlikeable. I could stomach them as vacuous arm candy for guest hosts.

Triple H - Great heel, horrible babyface. "But he's a heel right now!" you say? Yes, but he's brought all the same smug "too cool for school" bullshit stuff to his heel act and nobody gets over on him to any real extent, which nullifies the point of his role. Vince understood this role much better.

Khali - He's had a good run, much longer than I thought he would, but he's a virtual statue these days and adds nothing. Big Show can move into his comedy giant role if needed.

Fandango - He's not bad in the ring but the gimmick has ran it's course. Summer Rae is the star of the act, he needs to go away and be repackaged again.

John Cena - This is easy for me, as a fan. I actually have stopped watching wrestling because of this guy. when I do catch it, I always turn the channel with him on it. The same lame jokes or a 5 Minute hulk up win, give me a break already. What is sad, is that I stop watching and hope that things have changed and yet it just stays the same. How many WM Main events has he won? and The Rock? ... exactly.

Alberto Del Rio - The most boring act in wrestling... Shoot me please.

Khali and Horny - how is a 7foot giant a jobber? oh right... he sucks. Hornswoggle is just... um... Idk anymore.

The Miz - I can not stand this guy, and the fact that he main evented WM is just sad. Face or Heel the guy just doesn't have "It" for me.

The Bellas - I mean this is just dumb, they are on TV all the Time and I can not stand the fact that they are a WWE Diva. AJ Lee is the only thing going in that division and it's because the rest of the roster sucks. Where is Paige?... damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back