• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Vickie Guerrero was a face?

CM Steel

A REAL American
Vickie Guerrero is one of the most hated female characters in WWF/E history, next to Stephanie McMahon that is. She gets heat like the fires of hell from the WWE universe each week. And she has been playing a heel for sometime now. Is it time for Vickie to try for being a face? Just think about. Stephanie McMahon-Levesque is back on WWE TV full-time back to her old tricks as a bitch heel with her husband Triple H. But through blood ties she still is a McMahon. Kinda taking back her thunder from Vickie Guerrero. And all of a sudden Vickie Guerrero joins people like Daniel Bryan and rebels against the McMahon's/Levesque's.

She could even have some theme music being played for her entrances. And even come out in the old lowrider which was drove to the ring by her late husband Eddie Guerrero (R.I.P.). And maybe somewhere down the line in the future Vickie could introduce her & Eddie's daugther Shaul Guerrero to the WWE universe on WWE TV. And play a big role in the WWE diva's division. I'm not saying that Shaul should be on "Total Diva's" or anything...But I'm open to a face Vickie Guerrero.

How would you feel about it???

I agree with you 100%. I have thought for a really long time that Vickie needs to go face at some point. As over as she is as a heel, I believe she could get over as a sympathetic face. I think it would be easy enough for her to turn around and start playing the "Eddie Card". The crowds love still miss and love Eddie today. If she cut a promo about how she got into the business as a way to support her kids after Eddie's death, and just did what she was told to do, that would give her some vulnerability. Then she could talk about how she was a fan of Eddie's just like everyone else, and how much she misses him. Clearly, I believe that this is a storyline that writes itself. I think if you just let Vickie be her real life self, people would respect and admire her. Personally, I would love to see her get the chance to be a fan favorite. I think that she is a very strong woman, has good character, and has become dedicated to honoring her late husbands memory.

I agree with you 100%. I have thought for a really long time that Vickie needs to go face at some point. As over as she is as a heel, I believe she could get over as a sympathetic face. I think it would be easy enough for her to turn around and start playing the "Eddie Card". The crowds love still miss and love Eddie today. If she cut a promo about how she got into the business as a way to support her kids after Eddie's death, and just did what she was told to do, that would give her some vulnerability. Then she could talk about how she was a fan of Eddie's just like everyone else, and how much she misses him. Clearly, I believe that this is a storyline that writes itself. I think if you just let Vickie be her real life self, people would respect and admire her. Personally, I would love to see her get the chance to be a fan favorite. I think that she is a very strong woman, has good character, and has become dedicated to honoring her late husbands memory.

I hope they don't do that. Eddie's death should not be exploited for an angle ever. Besides, even if they did that, they'd run in to a problem with being able to maintain her face character. The sympathy card gets old rather quick and she'd need something new.

The main reason she's a heel is she's got an irritating voice and she's not very pretty. She looks like somebody you want to hate. Her gimmick merely utilizes these features. Her job is to annoy and irritate us.

If you made her a face, just her voice alone would get annoying. Plus what exactly could she do? The thing she's good at is getting heels over. And in that, she's as good as Sheri Martel was.

Think about that too. Without her, would Ziggler have ever gotten over like he has? She drew a lot of heat to him and that gave him the opportunity to steal the show. There are some people who should never turn face and she's one of them.

I feel they have teased Vickie as a face on occasion when she deals with certain heels and gets a good reaction. I've thought about this too and I think it would need to be a huge moment for her to turn face like starting the group that goes against the McMahon corporation or something. I think of done right, her becoming a face would be good for business lol.

I think that the only way for Vickie to become a face would be to utilize the Guerrero name, work with family, and talk about continuing Eddie's legacy.

But she's just so good as a heel!!

Possibly but I think there are better options if they wanted to go down this route. They could use Eddie as a way for her to make the change from heel to face but I don't think she would be a very good one. She is a great heel but being a face is significantly more difficult. Someone like Booker T is a far better choice for an authoritative face.

I know the WWE use reality well in their stroylines; there is elements in that with Rhodes, Orton, Bryan but this is slightly different. If Vickie turns face and talks about Eddie, that leads to HHH, Steph or Orton (again) saying something disrespectful about Eddie. It is classic heel tactic and I suppose it would be interesting to see if they went down that route.

I have zero interest in seeing a face Vickie. The reason she works so well as a heel and would ultimately fail as a face is because she is so incredibly annoying. The fans boo her out of the building due to wanting her off their screens and away from the ring. She generates "go away" heat simply from speaking at all. This annoyance factor would not go well for a face. She should remain a heel forever. She's just far too annoying to be a face. I doubt most of the fans would be interested, let alone support her. No thanks. Let her continue doing what she is good at. If they need a new role for her make her manage struggling heels as opposed to being GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back