Spring Cleaning: Who Should Be Future Endeavoured?

Zack Ryder - Why the fuck do people like this guy? His ring skills are average and his gimmick is annoying, how did he get so many people loving him?

R-Truth - Uncharismatic, shit in the ring, and can't even understand a thing he says.

Khali - He's run his course. He's done. He couldn't wrestle when he could move, now he's just painful to watch.

Everyone in New Nexus not named punk - Mcguillicutty was the only one who could wrestle. Now that he's out, they're done.

Mark Henry - meh, just don't feel it.

1. Zack Ryder.... this guy is a tool just like Edge said - get him gone.
2. JTG.... without Shad, he's not relevant as a wrestler and won't get over with that gimmick
3. Yoshi Tatsu... too small, if he was like Khali's size he'd have value for someone who doesn't talk.
4. David Otunga.... WWE needs to stop pandering his candy ass, so what if his wife is Jennifer Hudson? This guy flat out sucks.
5. Darren Young.... really? He's still on the roster? When was the last time we saw him do anything..and he never had an injury angle.

as a bonus, I want Michael Cole gone - this guy is just garbage now, who really wants to see him fight at Mania? Poor Lawler.

I'm surprised by all of the R-Truth hate on this thread. he can put on interesting matches gets above average crowd reactions and he can be believable when thrown into a major story line(nexus angle last summer).

some of the people listed here the WWE would be crazy to let go because they could go on to become major players some where else(ted dibiase), or they have a significant fan base(khali in India for example)

so with that being said i think hat this is a fairly reasonable list of people to be future endeavored:

darren young - the whole i look like cena thing can only take him so far.
primo- i forgot about him until someone else posted his name
yoshi tatsu- wasted opportunity. the crowd likes him, good energy, good in ring
jtg- fired!!! fired!!!! yea yea!!!!!!
curt hawkins- because i have no idea who the hell he is
trent baretta- same as above

In a nutshell, which 5 members of the WWE roster do you feel should be fired during the company's annual spring cleaning and why? And please, no spam. It's alright if you basically type over and over how much you hate someone and would want to see them fired, but actually list reasons why you feel the way you do.

Hm...

1. Hornswaggle - He may or may not amuse the kids, but he is rather irritating and takes up useful television time.

2. Eve Torres - They can go on and on about her creative arsenal in the ring, but when you've got Kong, Phoenix, Natalya, Melina, Laycool in the division, then she's really not worth much.

3. R-Truth - Aging, bad skill-set and worse promo skills combines to define this wrestler. He's got nothing to offer, and his gimmick could go to JTG as a crowd-pumper.

4. David Otunga - What little mainstream ruboff has been had from his died out at the height of the original Nexus. Bad promo skills, bad wrestling skills and a bad look combine to see him future endeavored.

5. Brie & Nikki Bella - Not hot, not interesting, and ruined any chance of my liking them with the ******ed storyline they had with Daniel Bryan. Have fun on the indies, go back to modelling, don't really care.

tbh future endeavouring is something that needs to be done when it comes to using or not using stars on tv:

1. Primo: Obvious pick. the guy has had nothing in WWE since his brother left. Buried talent, he should just work with his dads company in Puerto Rico

2. Darren Young: Boring and useless. Has never appeared on TV since he got fired from Nexus for obviously being the worst of the group.

3. Curt Hawkins: He is barely on tv, and never utilised. I don't see a point of him being on the WWE roster

4. Hornswoggle: Lame and useless. He puts the P in PG.

5. Rosa Mendes: The jobber of jobs in the Divas division.

guys that need not be wasted:

1. Chris Masters: Has improved with a great moveset through vast amounts of training. He needs a push as a top face on SmackDown!

2. Zack Ryder: Great humour, great on the mic and in the ring. Needs to feud for a midcard title but can't seem to break past the barrier of being a "joke".

3. Jack Swagger: Has been sent into burial mode at the moment. The former world champion has had nothing going for him since he lost the title. The best option for Swagger would be for him to turn face at wrestlemania by turning on Cole and getting a push.

4. JTG: Better than R-Truth in every way but doesn't seem to get enough TV or a push of his own. Breaking up Cryme Tyme was a bad decision.

5. Ted DiBiase: This guy has the look but no charisma and no drive. DiBiase needs a good feud.

I can't say that I'm surprised by most of the responses. Guys like R-Truth, JTG, Hornswoggle, Khali, and David Otunga are hated among most net fans. I'd say that they probably compile my top 5 as well.

I'm a little surprised to see Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins & Primo get so much hate. While it's definitely true that they haven't been used in anything remotely relevant in a long time, they're still 3 talented wrestlers that can be used as jobbers if nothing else. Every company needs a few jobbers here and there. Ryder & Hawkins are also still quite young, I think Ryder's just 25, so there's still a possibility that they could have great careers ahead of them in the future.

I would future endeavor:

1. Chavo Guerrero. The only reason he is employed is because of Eddie and Vicki. He brings absolutely nothing to the table, and unlike a Zac Ryder, is closer to the end of his career than he is to the beginning. If it hasn't happened by now, it isn't going to.

2. Hornswaggle. What use is having one little person on the roster if you aren't going to have a few more to allow them to actually do something?

3. Yoshi Tatsu. I don't want to pick him, because I actually like him a lot. But the WWE isn't going to do anything with him, so letting him go would actually be beneficial for both parties. Yoshi Tatsu would be better served elsewhere.

4. Wendy. I absolutely LOATHE Heath Slater. He annoys the piss out of me.

5. JTG. I am okay with R-Truth. I don't get him, but the live crowds seem to really dig him, so something is working even if it isn't my cup of tea. JTG on the other hand is a total waste of roster space.

my pick in no certain order (since i cant fire cena b/c we'd lose all the 8-14 year olds fav)

1.head writer of raw---for the rehashing and making storylines a point and at the end throwing that point out the window. you sons of bitches must pay.fire em all.
2.heath slater----that is your finisher??? pulling them to the ground??? you couldnt steal from the thousands of wrestlers before you???? kick rocks bitch
3.the miz---i can throw in a dream pick cant i??
4.mark henry---amazed he got a pinfall for the first time since 2002
5.vickie G....excuse me...but please kick rocks!!!

I understand why people are listing guys like Zack Ryder, Primo, R-Truth, and Mark Henry because I don't like them much either. But I can't deny that these guys are valuable assets to the company. Zack and Primo are curtain jerker guys who are needed to job in Dark Matches and on Superstars, while guys like Truth and Henry, who still have a bit of credibility can job to the young guns on the flagship shows to put them over in front of a broader audience.

Anyway here's my list.

David Otunga-
Fuck this guy.

The Usos- These guys are pretty much useless. No one cares about them, they aren't all that impressive, and the Tag Team division is shit anyways so there's no real point in keeping them around.

Tyson Kidd- He's ok in the ring, but he has no personality and him and DH couldn't get over evenafter biting on Bret Hart's theme music.

Every Diva- I despise women's wrestling. With the exception of Natalya and Beth Phoenix, they all absolutely fucking suck. They always take the quality of the program waaay down whenever they come on and they just kill the crowd no matter how hot they are.

David Otunga- Yeah that's right. Fuck this guy. They should fire him twice, just to be sure.

R-Truth - WASSUP XD. His gimmick sucks and I'm losing faith in him weekly.

Santino - I really don't see the comedy. I don't find him funny. I don't understand why it says under my username "Comedy Jobber for life: AKA Santino" either, but that's a whole different story. I understand every now and then the HAHA LOOK A LITTLE ****** IS DOING A STUPID FINISHER LOLZ but to me it's just not that great. He can have funny moments on the mic, but I prefer Jericho or Edge funny moments on the mic because those actually... matter? I just don't like this guy.

The Diva's/Women wrestlers besides maybe 2-3 (the 2-3 hottest, whoever they are). Honestly, I'm going to be frank here, diva/womens wrestling fucking sucks. It is the most boring shit ever. The story lines are stupid, I never know who has the title because I never give a shit, they make it look more staged than it actually is, and I honestly think it's pointless and if in today's world people weren't constantly bitching about racism and sexism then I don't even think the womens division would exist. There just isn't talent there like there used to be (Lita, Trish, etc.) Also, the excuse of "Don't you want to see hot girls wrestle?" is the stupidest and saddest shit I've ever heard. For petes sake my man, get some real pussy.

Heath Slater - lol? What's this guy good at again?

I would say the Miz, but that will never ever happen unfortunately. I'd also go with Big Show or Mark Henry or someone like that - just doesn't entertain me anymore but I'd find it rude and honestly bad business to just let go of someone that has been dedicated to you for THAT LONG (since Attitude era) like that. Sooo I'll go with... Ted Dibiase. Sucks sucks sucks. I'm tired of seeing "HE HAS POTENTIAL!!". If he REALLY had as much potential as some dumbasses in the IWC make him seem then he would be getting SOME kind of push by now. The million dollar title is dumb, glad it's gone (or so I believe it is) and this guy is just a bore-show. He can take Maryse with him. She doesn't do anything for me.

Primo - He isn't doing anything. He is a waste of space on the roster.

R Truth I liked him at first but now he's beyond bland. A heel turn could be interesting but I still doubt that will help. Whenever he comes out I lose interest.

JTG He is another one doing nothing. He could have been used much better. WWE seem to have no interest in him so why keep him.

David Otunga He is awful. I hated him in the original nexus. He should have been thrown out first. He has no in ring skills or mic skills. He is boring as hell and is going nowhere.

The Big Show I used to like him a few years ago but now he is boring. His matches are boring and he is a terrible face. He is like R Truth in the sense that when I see him I lose interest.

Honorable Mentions:
Ted DiBiase (Move him to Smackdown)
Zack Ryder
Yoshi Tatsu

Raw:

Alicia Fox: Haven't seen her in a while. Her championship "reign" was awful. She can't wrestle, she can't act, she'll be fired.

Darren Young: He doesn't even work dark matches anymore. There's no use for him. He's completely done in the WWE until they can come up with an entirely new gimmick. You know, one that's not completely generic.

DH Smith: Hasn't done shit since he broke up with Tyson Kidd, which was an idiotic decision, because he will never survive a singles' run, and he hasn't.

Tyson Kidd: Same deal as DH smith.

The Usos: They're not doing a thing, and they never will.

Yoshi Tatsu: Unfortunately, as entertaining as he is, his lack of English is going to prevent him from moving to any memorable level in the WWE.

Smackdown:

Chavo Guerrero: I don't even know why they keep him around every year they do cuts. He's not doing anything, it doesn't mean anything for anybody to beat him in matches, and there's no reason he shouldn't retire.

JTG: Just a jobber. He's nothing without Cryme Time. Cut him loose.

Tyler Reks: It's almost like people were supposed to take him seriously during the Rumble. The built him up to be this big, scary guy, and he repeatedly gets shit on. Cut him loose.

Mark Henry - Just how long do they need to pay this lumbering oaf who brings nothing to the table? Past due to move on.

The Great Khali - Seriously, the guy's legs can't support his upper body. Put him out of his (and our misery) and let him go sit in a big rocking chair.

Curt Hawkins - It's just not happening. No matter how they try, the guy just has no charisma. Time to let it (and him) go.

Hornswaggle - The only one laughing is you Vince. This comedy act played itself out two years ago.

Rosa Mendes - Like a cat, not everything in nature has a function. And this 'diva' fits the bill. Uteerly and completely useless.

That said, I think there are a few folks in the (non) creative department that need to be future endeavored themselves, for not doing their jobs to creat compelling characters and storylines.

Start with the apple that not only fell far from the tree, but rolled down the hill, fell into the river, and flowed out into the ocean.

Just because the last name is the same, doesn't mean the talent or ability is.

My God! People are listing people like Primo, Yoshi Tatsu and Curt Hawkins because they are hardly ever used? Have you never heard of this magical phrase called enhancement talent? I mean for fuck's sake, they're job is to make other Superstars look good and work dark matches and Superstars.

As for Superstars I think should be futured endeavoured, well it's hard for me to say. I'm sat here at my computer while they're (be they Zack Ryder or Triple H) are busting their ass to entertain us. Basically, I find it a bit strange to say that someone who is more talented than me shouldn't have a job. That said, I should probably do my list. What? I didn't say I wasn't a hypocrite.

The Great Khali is an obvious one. Being 7 ft tall just isn't an attraction in the professional wrestling world anymore. There's only so many times I can see him come out to the ring, the commentators put him over as intimidating and then watch him get beat clean by someone. He isn't exciting, he isn't good and he could have a Botchamania special dedicated to himself.

Darren Young simply doesn't appeal to me. Or anyone else in the WWE Universe for that matter, judging by the reactions that he gets. He isn't interesting in the ring and has the personality of a curtain rod. If he doesn't have a gimmick change soon (scrap that, if he doesn't have a gimmick soon), then I see know reason why he should still be around.

For my third choice, I would just have to say a bevy of Divas. With there being only one Diva's Championship, less Divas are needed now. Take into account the talented females that will eventually come to the main roster (Awesome Kong, AJ Lee, etc) and it is obvious that some just have to go. Ideally, the Divas that I'd like to see future endeavoured are the ones who have no pasion for wrestling. I have no idea who they are, but there are obviously some. They're easy to spot - their matches are usually fucking brutal.

Fourth choice, Vladmir Kozlov. I just don't get it. He's decent with Santino, but Santino is the attraction. After the tag team, then what? I don't find him to be a good wrestler, the accent is grating and he simply isn't entertaining.

Finally, I'd say Mason Ryan. WWE seem really intent on pushing this guy but I have no idea why. If you take away his look, he has absolutely nothing. Bad on the mic, bad in the ring and completely lacking in charisma. When he is said to be getting pushed and Trent Barreta is jobbing on Superstars, I can only think "wow, I hate this company".

Santino- I'm sick of his lame comedy routine and I HATE the Cobra... Worst finisher since The Worm

David Otunga- His whole look, voice, lack of wrestling ability. Simply put this guy blows.

Mark Henry- Slow, bad wrestler.

Zack Ryder- Awful, awful gimmick!

Kozlov- Once again, the comedy routine is getting real bad.

David Otunga - Useless in every way. Terrible (borderline dangerous) in the ring, and his idea of a good promo is just telling people that he's better looking than them. It's just not working. GTFO

Khali - I know he's a draw in India, but if HE is the ONLY reason people in India watch the WWE, there is a massive fucking problem. He was gone for months, and nobody fucking noticed. Stop paying him and I bet the only people that'll notice are him and the guy writing his checks.

Primo - Another case of the WWE only keeping someone around because they would feel bad to not do so. We get it, Carlito was the better talent in EVERY way possible. We get that Carlito isn't around so you don't want to release Primo for the typical "we just don't have anything for you" jig. So, fire him because he just plain isn't good enough.

R-Truth - It's thanks to this useless waste of skin that there are people in this thread throwing Mason Ryan's name out as a possible release. It's thanks to this useless waste of skin that Mason Ryan's debut match fucking sucked and he couldn't get over as a heel. R-Truth's pops have been becoming less and less noticeable...take advantage and cut him lose. If you really want to, put JTG in his spot. JTG has talent.

David Hart Smith - Okay ring technician, absolutely no personality, goofy school boy look that reminds you of barbie's fucking boyfriend or some shit. Just plain boring, and not even close to over. At least Tyson Kidd has in-ring talent and can cut a heel promo.

I think most of the Spring cleaning will be on the developmental system aspect to be honest.

Alicia Fox- I don't believe her as a legitimate competitor. She's obnoxious and difficult to watch.

R-Truth- If something substantial doesn't happen with his character, he needs to go. His whole good two shoes rapper gimmick (wow... is it me or does this sound like a combination of Cena's two gimmicks?). I like R-Truth as an in-ring performer but GOD he is fucking annoying. He needs a new finisher as well... The Lie Detector is awful.

Tyson Kidd- WWE fucked up big time bringing in his bodyguard for two weeks and then acting like nothing ever happened. I don't think they can legitimately bring this pair back up without people wondering WTF happened before. I like his heel character but the WWE is flooded with heels right now. Nexus, The Corre, ADR, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntrye and Sheamus to name a few. There is really no room for a heel like Tyson unless one of these previously mentioned heels get a de-push and I don't see this happening.

Primo- Unless they bring up Tito from FCW, he really has no point to being around. I say send him to FCW for a while and repackage him with his cousin, Tito and have them run through the tag division there. Bring him back up and hope they don't fade into obscurity like the Usos. If this doesn't happen, release him.

I can't believe a lot of you.. Whoever said Finley, is obviously a moron. Finley does a lot of backstage work, including training the Divas. And whoever said Kofi Kingston "because he is doomed to the mid-card for life" is ridiculous.. Do you expect to have an entire card of main eventers every night? Ted DiBiase? Sure he's not getting great exposure right now, but he's still one of the better mid-carders there is. Goldust? He's almost a 20+ year veteran who is actually better than ever in my opinion, you don't see him on TV because he is hurt right now!

As for my picks:

John Morrison- Never understood why so many people love this guy. I think he's pretty talented, but he's a lot like Christian to me. I didn't really enjoy Christian as anything more than a joke until after he went to TNA and then came back to WWE. Maybe let this guy go so he can develop a little bit in TNA and then try and bring him back.

Darren Young- Someone who definitely should go back to the minors, he's just not that interesting, actually reminds me a lot of Maven [even though I really liked Maven.] I see a lot of potential in him, but something's just not there yet.

Kozlov- Sorry guys, but he's the side kick to the comedy act. Big guy, sure, but I was never very interested him. I never understood why he was thrust into the main event with Triple H right out of the gate.

Khali- Like many of you, I'm agreeing with you here. The guy is just a waste of good roster space.

Hornswoggle- I'm just done with it.

God forbid WWE reads this 80% of the who should be fired list are black mid card wrestlers. Darren young is still new same with Otunga i honestly can say most of these responses are race fueled. R-truth is one hell of a wrestler so what he has the ghetto gimmick.

It's not his fault you people act as if the mid carders who aren't used are uselss it makes no sense when guys like the Miz and C.m. punk and be piss poor in ring performers and get away with it. That's right because WWE books them as the top guys.:disappointed:

Anywho here's my 10 fired list :

Miz-Horrible wrestler,Annoying character, Repetitive, Lame recycled catch phrase etc.

Big show- Old ,Slow,Fat,Boring,Match killer etc.

Melina-Botchy,Overrated,Not hot at all, Injury prone etc.:shrug:

Hornswoggle-Why is he still here again?:wtf:

Ted dibiase-Ugh he is just beyond boring and has no charisma what so ever. Not that great in th ring either.

Bella twits-Not hot, Can't wrestle, Twin magic bs, Back stage prostitutes etc.

Great khali-Big show syndrome nuff said.:icon_neutral:

Curt hawkins-He needs to get his release papers and head on over to TNA

Mark henry-My dude give it up already. :disappointed:

Hornswoggle is really the only one who is worth releasing. The rest are needed to fill up a certain show called Superstars. Oh and to put over people actually being pushed. ALot of you dis like Kahli, But think about it. Someone comes out and beats the great kahli and you can get over with the iwc pretty easily. plus alot of them have alot of talent but are being misused even on superstars. I mean come on, if you get rid of the entire lower roster, you will have to job out a superstar higher on a card.

There are rumors out there that a lot of midcard talent are gonna get FE'd right after WM27 and be replaced with new developmental talent, because they are cheaper to pay.

I would get rid of:

R-Truth, he's just worthless and is never going to be more than a dancing idiot screaming whats up for cheap pops.

Ted Dibiase, he just doesn't have it and I don't think he ever will. Nothing he has done has shown me that he has what it takes to be a mid card player let alone a main event future champion. The way he was destroyed by Randy Orton pretty much killed his career IMHO. If he had been able to turn face around that time and gotten a solid push by beating Orton I think he could be doing fine right now, but instead I rarely even remember he is on the roster.

Anyone that has ever been a member of Nexus with the exception of Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, and Skip Sheffield. All these guys were brought up way to fast with horrible gimmicks and after Cena destroyed them all they really had nothing left for them to do, and it really shows. I would say keep Harris but apparently WWE doesn't like him so they might as well fire him.

Evan Bourne, didn't miss him a bit when he was gone so I see no reason to keep him around.

Primo, again didn't even realize he still worked for WWE.

Where should I start.

1. Every Diva not named Gail Kim, Nataylia, and Beth...one more Kong. the rest suck and are boring as hell. They could probably keep McTaker and Layla. If I had to single one diva out it would be Alicia Foxx that bitch is horrible and I turn the channel every time i see her on the screen.

2. Hornswoggle- the midget must be let go he does absolutely nothing of importance to anything....Can he even talk? I don't think he can i think he is like 29 with the IQ of a 2 year old.

3. Miz---Is Awful not a draw and never will be

4. Big Show-unless the make him a monster heel again so long in my book or have him redo old gimmicks again then make him a heel.

5. Nexus/Corre--doesn't matter which ones brought up way to early and let Hennigs's son use his real name not Mcgulicrappy.

I will stop there for now. Really hate most of the cast and wish they were future endeavored. Like the rat in the corner Cole and Excuse me Vickie. Both of them need to shut up already.

If all your realeased come true there wouldn't be future stars Ryder & Hawkins & primo & others are real young & have time & wwe needs wrestlers like them for superstars

My picks to leave:

Hornswoggle- Hornswoggle sucks, he is fat and ugly, and he is annoying as crap. He is a waste of a paycheck.

The Great Khali- This guy sucks as a face and he can barely move. Get the big man out of the WWE and into the circus or a museum.

Mark Henry- I like Henry, but if someone has to go it has to be him. He will never accomplish anything else and he is only holding people back.

JTG- What does this guy have going for him? Nothing. I like JTG and I wish that he could stay so he could put over people but he is another waste of a paycheck compared to many others.

Primo- Primo is talented and he has potential but he is not being used. Get him out of the WWE. He is only good right now for putting over people.

Before i state my 5, i thought id just had an idea. maybe bring back the Hardcore Belt? Use alot of the jobbers, gives them practise and ring time. WWE lacks good mid/low carders like Al Snow, Steve Blackman, Crash etc.
Need a reminder? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AlorQ6lFc4&feature=related

BUT MY 5!

Henry - Not useful or entertaing
Khali - Too slow in the ring.
Koslov - WWE aint doing much with him
Hornswoggle - Self explanatory.
Darren Young - Dont see much potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads