• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring Cleaning: Who Should Be Future Endeavoured?

Ok, I have to address a few, I can see Brodus Clay becoming a big bad guy that speaks little and it goes over. He looks like "King Hippo" according to my daughter and he's huge. He doesn't need much 'talent' and can make a living just smashing people. Kinda like King Kong Bundy. EvanBourne can be good if he's part of a tag team of if they bring a lightweight belt back, he's too baby faced. Tyson Kidd and DHSmith need to just form a tag team again and fight the USO's amongst others to bring back the tag division. There can be some great matches especially if the Corre breaks up. Other than that, meh......they can go unless they come up with something for them.

Combine the brands and release the following:

Alex Riley, Brodus Clay, Chris Masters, Curt Hawkins, David Otunga, Evan Bourne, Goldust, Heath Slater, Husky Harris, The Usos, JTG, Mark Henry, Michael McGuillicutty, Michael Tarver, Primo, Skip Sheffield, Trent Beretta, Tyson Kidd, DH Smith, Koslov, Yoshi Tatsu, and (as many try to go to grab my IP address to plot my assassination) Zack Ryder.

Actually no...keep Zack Ryder but holy hell give him a new gimmick.

I left out most of the women I would cut.

I find nobody on this list entertaining, nor do I even accept them as filler in between John Morisson jobbing and John Cena's increasingly hilarious and intense mixed reactions.

Combine the brands and release the following:

Alex Riley, Brodus Clay, Chris Masters, Curt Hawkins, David Otunga, Evan Bourne, Goldust, Heath Slater, Husky Harris, The Usos, JTG, Mark Henry, Michael McGuillicutty, Michael Tarver, Primo, Skip Sheffield, Trent Beretta, Tyson Kidd, DH Smith, Koslov, Yoshi Tatsu, and (as many try to go to grab my IP address to plot my assassination) Zack Ryder.

Actually no...keep Zack Ryder but holy hell give him a new gimmick.

I left out most of the women I would cut.

I find nobody on this list entertaining, nor do I even accept them as filler in between John Morisson jobbing and John Cena's increasingly hilarious and intense mixed reactions.

Obviously your ******ed if you think WWE will release Bourne, Slater, Riley and Clay, even Otunga and Goldust since they've all either currently being used/injured/backstage role.. and Bourne has potiental as does Husky, McGillicutty, and why would WWE get rid of Koz considering he's in a prominant tag team with Santino?

Didn't read all posts so sorry if this is a repeat.

No one. Well, at least for the immediate. JR said it. It's time for some guys to step it up. It has to happen. Right now would be seizing the moment, the oppurtunity to raise your stock. WWE needs it. I say let the guys with crappy gimmicks. The ones who have a foot out the door already. Take the list of the next roster cuts and let them go out there ond do what ever the fuck they want gimmick and promo wise. Fuck it. At worst you fire them anyway. At best you get something out of someone you'd never get. "Austin 3:16 says i just whooped your ass!" was on the spot. Greatness happens, you can't manufacture it.

The ones I see getting released first are the Usos. They serve no purpose because of the lack of a tag division. I havent seen them often but know they dont have a future in wwe umless they job. Theyd never last as single wresters.

I think its time for Chavo to retire. Maybe give him Finlays old job training the divas. I think its stupid the way they treat him, I'm not a fan but he deserves better. At least they use him enough and he's older and could be a great trainer. Unlike Wang Yang and Jamie Noble.
I've read a lot of people wanting to bring back a cruiserweight division with him involved but because pf how low he is.

Kaitlyn and Rosa Mendes serve no purpose other thandoing house shows. Kaitlyn is only a model who gave Vince a stiffie.

Tyler Reks may stay but I'm betting he'll be released. They need a heel like Kane once he retires. For Mitb matches.
And I have no clue what his gimmick is other than being generic. He was on team Smackdown at Bragging Rights but that may be the biggest push he gets.

Primo is one I see getting released. Because of the obvious reason. He should go back to his dads company or do some indies.

Hornswoggle is one I want to be released. He should have never given him a gimmick like that. If they wanted to bring in a dwarf, they gave his character no thought.

The Great Khali is one I really want to be released. He can't do anything but chops and he's gross to look at.
They could get a better giant that can actually move.
Something I don't get is even though the shooting he was involved in didn't directly involve him he should be released. If divas like Tiffany got released for problems with the police and the same might have happened with Serena.

Yoshi Tatsu should leave and continue an indie career. He just doesn't have a future at all in the wwe.

Darren Young, David Hart Smith, Skip Sheffield, David Otunga and Mason Ryan should go a too.
Michael Magillicutty should go back to fcw for awhile and change to his real name. He could have a future if given the right gimmick. He reminds me of a movie called Anus Mcgillicutty. He could be an asset like the other 2nd gen stars ( not Dibiase)

I've said it before in other threads. The WWE is fucking up big time not creating any characters with the talent they have.

After Taker/Kane/Golddust/HHH etc. retire they will have no Characters left in my eyes.

People like Sting / Undertaker / Kane / Big Show etc. stand out because they are characters.

Sin Cara / Rey Mysterio I could say are characters, Sin Cara probably more than anyone else who has joined the WWE in the recent years.

If they want to go with using real (or real sounding) names it doesn't give them anything to build on.

Sheamus is probably the only one I see standing out right now.

These people all suck, and it isn't because of them, it is because they have no character:

Drew McIntyre
Alex Riley
Wade Barrett
David Otunga
etc....

Nothing to build on what so ever!

If they don't get more characters in, this is going to be going downhill quick! You can't have a roster made up of people all using the same names and try to build characters from it. It doesn't work!

Going to go with people we see more on TV, as the Goldusts and Chavos of this world I hardly count as needig to mention if we don't have the chance at being entertained (or not) by them. Also avoiding mentioning people such as Tyler Reks, Hawkins, Ryder as they haven't had the chance to show us what they can do yet either straight up or in their new career paths.

1) Big Show - now he is older and fatter as someone previously stated, it is a little tiring and repetitive. When he was stronger and fitter he was a Goliath and had more mobility. It is wrong that someone should be around based purely on size (Khali anyone?) however this seems to be what is happening here. I think he woud make a great personality out of the ring in some capacity.

2) Rey Mysterio - may be a shocker for many fans but I feel it is time for Rey to bow out. Move set is overly predictable and boring now. I was opposed to the masked high flyer and my heart sank when I saw the Sin Cara promos but I have changed my opinion and feel he may breathe life to this style/persona.

3) Great Khali - see Big Show. Intensify by a million. Doesn't even have the skill, balance or mic skills so a definite out for me.

4) JTG - plain annoying and the whole gangster/rap gimmick has been used too much over the years. It is a little too obvious as a gimmick. You could apply it to R-Truth but he has a bit more about him, especially after the smokey heel turn!

5) Kofi Kingston - not here nor there physically or as a competitor. I may be proved wrong but I can't ever see him stepping up to world title level. One for the kids perhaps? His moves are a different but not different enough to interest me in seeing them on a weekly basis. Except the Ranhei, makes me nervous every time as it looks like he will break his neck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back