SmackDown LD - 20/09/2016 - The Cenation enters the Ambrose Asylum

Carmella really hates Nikki Bella, damn. I could see their match at No Mercy getting a No DQ stip put on it. Also, Cena/Ambrose is getting some time, great!

I missed why they stopped the match. Love Naomi's entrance. The entrance of the night so far.

Ambrose looks like he just rolled out of a dumpster, so far removed from his days on the Shield. Love it.

I missed why they stopped the match. Love Naomi's entrance. The entrance of the night so far.

Natalya had Nikki in a quick Sharpshooter to start the match but Carmella grabbed Nikki out of it and took her outside and then beat the shit out of her till the ref called the match.

Natalya had Nikki in a quick Sharpshooter to start the match but Carmella grabbed Nikki out of it and took her outside and then beat the shit out of her till the ref called the match.

Left the room for like a minute came back and it was over. Thanks.

It's funny, two years ago Cena and Ambrose had a match against each other because they both had issues with Rollins. Now they have a match against each other because they both have issues with Styles.

It's funny, two years ago Cena and Ambrose had a match against each other because they both had issues with Rollins. Now they have a match against each other because they both have issues with Styles.

In addition to both wanting the WWE World title.

Smackdown is a lot better than Raw. No squash matches. No Stephanie promo. No Shining Stars. No Charlotte. Simple yet entertaining storylines and characters. The matches get plenty of time. However the main reason is that it's a LOT easier to sit through. No ridiculous filler to get us through the third hour. This is easily the best show.

Smackdown being an hour shorter than Raw is half the reason why it's better. Less time for them to screw things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back