• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SD LD. brought to you by leafy

YES.

I was watching the match they had for the ECW title that was on Classics on Demand a few weeks ago. It was awesome.

Lol I was actually JUST watching that match earlier today, which is why I brought it up. Great, great match that was from the 9/4/07 ECW episode. Loved their feud in ECW.

Love that JoMo is going to be in the EC, really digging how they're putting alot of the young guys they're trying to push into the EC for both Raw and Smackdown. JoMo will be great fun to see in the EC.

Oh and that Kane-Morrison-McIntyre triple threat was pretty darn good.

I'm about to smack the shit out of Striker for that Edge being a greater athlete then Isiah Thomas comment

I'm about to smack the shit out of Striker for that Edge being a greater athlete then Isiah Thomas comment

Definitely not as big of an asshole as Thomas atleast though.

Punk's straight edge lover makes me want to fuck a bald chick. Weird.

Go back to wearing T-Shirts and Camoflauge Pants, Matt Hardy.

Psst... It's more becoming!

And LOL @ The Grish basically saying Matt's a glorified Jobber at this point.

Definitely not as big of an asshole as Thomas atleast though.

Punk's straight edge lover makes me want to fuck a bald chick. Weird.

There's a difference between cockiness and being an ass hole. Everyone hated the Bad Boys

There's a difference between cockiness and being an ass hole. Everyone hated the Bad Boys

No I'm talking about him being an asshole who ran the Knicks organization into the ground while sexually harassing people. Rather dickish thing to do.

Beth Phoenix joins Anderson Silva, Bobby Lashley, and Chyna in the "Voices don't match the appearance" club.

No I'm talking about him being an asshole who ran the Knicks organization into the ground while sexually harassing people. Rather dickish thing to do.

Being a bad GM doesn't make you an asshole. And how many athletes or ex-athletes get accused of some sort of sexual harassment? It doesn't make it right if he did do it, but most of these are just people trying to make a quick buck

Technically, Chyna is a woman. DX and Corporation had a min rumble to see who would be number 30. Vince came out last, eliminating HHH, then Chyna came out, since she was an official member of DX, threw Vince out, and was #30 in the 1999 RR. Youtube it, its actually funny, Austin showed up too.

It looks like Ziggler likely gets to job yet again to the clown who stopped his push in the first place. Lovely.

Technically, Chyna is a woman. DX and Corporation had a min rumble to see who would be number 30. Vince came out last, eliminating HHH, then Chyna came out, since she was an official member of DX, threw Vince out, and was #30 in the 1999 RR. Youtube it, its actually funny, Austin showed up too.

:lmao: Dude, he was kidding. He was calling Chyna a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back