Smackdown! LD 02/12/10

Cookie

The Huntington Beach Bad Girl
Working title: Not the Olympics LD

"CHAMBER PRELUDE: With WWE Elimination Chamber looming, all six Elimination Chamber Match competitors will be in action in singles matches tonight on SmackDown. Who will gain the most valuable momentum before the pay-per-view?"

GREAT show. Will say no more as I guess it doesn't air in the States for a few hours yet

Will be watching the Olympics during the breaks. Did you guys hear about the dude who died during a test run.

Yeah I'm dipping out after the first hour to watch the opening ceremonies.

It's clobberin' time!

Will be watching the Olympics during the breaks. Did you guys hear about the dude who died during a test run.

The showed the video of it, and it was pretty scary. He fell out and did about two rolls in the air, hit the wall, and then landed hard on the concrete outside.:(:icon_sad:

I think there is now proof from the announcers that the Morrison injury is fake, because they said "you have to watch for injuries because EC is less than two weeks away"

I think there is now proof from the announcers that the Morrison injury is fake, because they said "you have to watch for injuries because EC is less than two weeks away"

Its been confirmed that it was a work

-- WWE star John Morrison's alleged broken ankle is work. Morrison appeared to suffer an ankle injury at Tuesday's SmackDown tapings during a match with R-Truth. He later posted on Twitter that the ankle was broken in three places but that he'd just try to "walk it off." Morrison traveled to South America this week for the Smackdown & ECW live event tour will not miss any ring time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back