• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Royal Rumble- Undertaker Vs. Rey Mysterio - World Heavyweight Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.....Taker cant lose to Rey. Will make HBK/Taker at Mania less important. Taker retains in the match of the night.

This match is great, it's the only match other then the Rumble and the Women's title that has had any sort of proper build to it. I'm very intrigued by this, and due to the promos over the weeks, I firmly believe Mysterio could win tonight. I know he more then likely won't win, but he'll have a great fighting chance. I'm hoping this will be an entertaining match, hopefully there will be no interference from Batista.

I'm picking the Undertaker as the winner tonight, but not after a hard fought match with Mysterio.

Well it seem like I'm the only one who thinks Rey Mysterio can pull out a win tonight at the rumble. Besides the battle royal this is the match I'm waiting to see. I'll be pissed if its not the match before the rumble. I think Rey is going to use his speed to his advantage and he needs to keep The Undertaker guessing.
Please for the love of all that is good in this world don't let anyone interfere in this match, rather it be HBK or Batista or my grandma for that matter.

Can't help but think now after watching the video package that it will end up Taker, Rey, and Batista at Mania, should be interesting to see who wins.

BEST MATCH OF THE NIGHT, even topping the Rumble itself. Saw some great things from the Undertaker and to be honest. I really didn't think he would be able to have this caliber of a match with lil Rey Rey, but I WAS SHOCKED. This match would be something I would actually pay to see, if you know the Internet didn't have live streams and what not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back