RIP Kanyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but I don’t agree that you are 100% correct in your belief in that there is no such thing as no way out. Especially with so many suffering with manic depression taking the same option Kanyon did. Many people who commit suicide spent their entire lives in the medical system seeking treatment without being able get on top of their mental illness. Yes you can say perhaps they aren’t receiving the right treatment but on the hand a case can made that the right treatment doesn’t currently exist.
And their lives could improve. They can't know what tomorrow will be like.

but quite frankly I think most people who read this thread will agree that Sly is the one in the wrong here, and not myself or Ricky.
I have no desire to go through all this again at all, as I've said on multiple occasions how I felt, and what happened in this thread.

But, as far as your comment that most people who read this thread will think I'm wrong, I would like to point out that many who have POSTED in this thread have agreed with my philosophy of not feeling sorry for people like Kanyon. So, obviously, to many people, I'm right. And don't start in with what you said or this and that...I'm telling you what I said, and that people agreed with MY position.

And that's all I'll say.
I haven't posted in here in a while as I seem to be confused on what we're actually arguing here. I started off siding with Sly and I beleive we made some damn good points, even ones that I felt weren't properly countered by X or Ricky. Once people started being attacked for mourning someone they had a connection with, that's when I stepped aside. Not sure if Sly meant to come across like that, but it seemed that way. I have to side with X and Ricky regarding personal mourning and how people choose to react to death, just not the issues regarding addicts.
I was involved in the debate, and it was hard to follow.

You and I did make very good points.

What I said was real simple, and it really had nothing to do with them. I don't feel sorry for people who are drug addicts and commit suicide. I also pointed out that I find it sad people will feel sorry for those suicidal drugs addicts, simply because they were on their television, and will ignore the millions of people who suffer every day, not because of choices they made, but because of the life they were born into.

Somehow, that turned into me telling people they can't put themselves into Kanyon's shoes to see what would drive him to choose drugs and suicide. Or, something like that.

But, more than anything else, this thread was nothing more than two sides trying to outdo each other with gamesmanship. In the end, like I've said before, it just boiled down to a big pissing match.

I have no desire to go through all this again at all, as I've said on multiple occasions how I felt, and what happened in this thread.

But, as far as your comment that most people who read this thread will think I'm wrong, I would like to point out that many who have POSTED in this thread have agreed with my philosophy of not feeling sorry for people like Kanyon. So, obviously, to many people, I'm right. And don't start in with what you said or this and that...I'm telling you what I said, and that people agreed with MY position.

For about the twelfth thousandth time Sly, would you drop the argument about whether or not mental illness is something you can truly overcome and whether or not Kanyon was responsible for his own actions? I've said again and again and again now that that is NOT the issue that I have been arguing with you for the past 24 hours, the issue I've been arguing is SOLELY that you were being disrespectful for coming into a thread entitled REST IN PEACE Kanyon full of people grieving, and to attack someone who wanted to mourn his loss. That was flat out disrespectful, and uncalled for, and that is the ONLY point I've been trying to make to you for the last 24 hours. And if you notice over those 24 hours, every single person who has come into this thread has sided with me and agreed that you were out of line to try and make others feel inferior to you for having a differing opinion on the subject (and stop denying you did that, because you DID, we all saw your mocking comment to Dexter before Ricky or myself started any argument with you, Post 22 of this thread made by you).

You were wrong for mocking Dexter like that and attacking him for mourning Kanyon's death, and that is literally the ONLY point I have been arguing with you for the last 24 hours Sly, which you don't seem to understand.

For about the twelfth thousandth time Sly, would you drop the argument about whether or not mental illness is something you can truly overcome and whether or not Kanyon was responsible for his own actions? I've said again and again and again now that that is NOT the issue that I have been arguing with you for the past 24 hours, the issue I've been arguing is SOLELY that you were being disrespectful for coming into a thread entitled REST IN PEACE Kanyon full of people grieving, and to attack someone who wanted to mourn his loss. That was flat out disrespectful, and uncalled for, and that is the ONLY point I've been trying to make to you for the last 24 hours. And if you notice over those 24 hours, every single person who has come into this thread has sided with me and agreed that you were out of line to try and make others feel inferior to you for having a differing opinion on the subject (and stop denying you did that, because you DID, we all saw your mocking comment to Dexter before Ricky or myself started any argument with you, Post 22 of this thread made by you).

You were wrong for mocking Dexter like that and attacking him for mourning Kanyon's death, and that is literally the ONLY point I have been arguing with you for the last 24 hours Sly, which you don't seem to understand.

And that's all I'll say.

Than simply admit you were wrong for mocking and insulting Dexter for mourning Kanyon's loss. How can you possibly think that was an appropriate thing to do? It was disrespectful.

But, as far as your comment that most people who read this thread will think I'm wrong, I would like to point out that many who have POSTED in this thread have agreed with my philosophy of not feeling sorry for people like Kanyon.

:disappointed:

Sly, I am really not trying to sound offensive or talk down to you here, but you simply are either completely ignoring what I've said to you in each post now, or you refuse to acknowledge it. Did you even read my last response? Obviously not, or you would have seen the part where I said "THAT I AM NOT FUCKING ARGUING ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT PEOPLE WOULD AGREE WITH YOU AND ARMBARS PHILOSOPHY ON DRUG ADDICTION AND MENTAL ILLNESS". How many times do I need to say that before you actually read it? I'm saying most people would agree with me that you were wrong for insulting and mocking Dexter, which every single person who has come into thread (including Armbar, Shocky, KB, etc, all of whom agreed with your philosophy on drug addiction/mental illness0 has agreed that you should be ALLOWED to feel however you want about Kanyon's death without someone (you) making them feel inferior for feeling that way.

Will you PLEASE read what I'm saying? At this point you're either not even reading my posts, or you're purposely misinterpreting them to appear as though you haven't "lost" the argument.

Please READ WHAT I'M SAYING AND UNDERSTAND IT.

Sheesh.

Than simply admit you were wrong for mocking and insulting Dexter for mourning Kanyon's loss. How can you possibly think that was an appropriate thing to do? It was disrespectful.

:disappointed:

Sly, I am really not trying to sound offensive or talk down to you here, but you simply are either completely ignoring what I've said to you in each post now, or you refuse to acknowledge it. Did you even read my last response? Obviously not, or you would have seen the part where I said "THAT I AM NOT FUCKING ARGUING ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT PEOPLE WOULD AGREE WITH YOU AND ARMBARS PHILOSOPHY ON DRUG ADDICTION AND MENTAL ILLNESS". How many times do I need to say that before you actually read it? I'm saying most people would agree with me that you were wrong for insulting and mocking Dexter, which every single person who has come into thread (including Armbar, Shocky, KB, etc, all of whom agreed with your philosophy on drug addiction/mental illness0 has agreed that you should be ALLOWED to feel however you want about Kanyon's death without someone (you) making them feel inferior for feeling that way.

Will you PLEASE read what I'm saying? At this point you're either not even reading my posts, or you're purposely misinterpreting them to appear as though you haven't "lost" the argument.

Please READ WHAT I'M SAYING AND UNDERSTAND IT.

Sheesh.

And that's all I'll say.

You are a fucking child. You are literally incapable of admitting fault. Keep copy and pasting the same response if you'd like, because you've just proven to me at this point you are not even reading my posts, you're simply copy and pasting the same response so you can appear =to still be "winning" the argument.

Grow the fuck up.

You are a fucking child. You are literally incapable of admitting fault. Keep copy and pasting the same response if you'd like, because you've just proven to me at this point you are not even reading my posts, you're simply copy and pasting the same response so you can appear =to still be "winning" the argument.

Grow the fuck up.

And that's all I'll say.

THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIEND SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY STILL ARE BECUASE BECUASE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY SING IT BECUASE BECUASE BECUASE

THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIEND SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY STILL ARE BECUASE BECUASE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY SING IT BECUASE BECUASE BECUASE

Yep, keep copy and pasting the same response again and again Sly, you're only proving yourself to be more of a child each time you do it. I have tried to discuss this with you rationally, reasonably, maturely, and in a calm manner, I've tried explaining this to you in every single manner I could, but you refuse to admit that you were being disrespectful for shitting on people for mourning Kanyon.

You are a child. Grow up.

THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIEND SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY STILL ARE BECUASE BECUASE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY SING IT BECUASE BECUASE BECUA

Yep, keep copy and pasting the same response again and again Sly, you're only proving yourself to be more of a child each time you do it. I have tried to discuss this with you rationally, reasonably, maturely, and in a calm manner, I've tried explaining this to you in every single manner I could, but you refuse to admit that you were being disrespectful for shitting on people for mourning Kanyon.

You are a child. Grow up.

And that's all I'll say.

So childish. You're incapable of NOT having the last word Sly, and you've proven that to everyone here today, and will continue to prove it with your next copy-and-pasted identical response.

Congratulations, you've lost the respect of a large portion of the forum. I'll be happy to discuss this again with you if you feel like responding like a mature adult, and not a petulant child who's sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming "LA LA LA I CAN"T HEAR YOU" when I'm trying to talk to you calmly as an adult.

Again, grow up.

So childish. You're incapable of NOT having the last word Sly, and you've proven that to everyone here today, and will continue to prove it with your next copy-and-pasted identical response.

Congratulations, you've lost the respect of a large portion of the forum. I'll be happy to discuss this again with you if you feel like responding like a mature adult, and not a petulant child who's sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming "LA LA LA I CAN"T HEAR YOU" when I'm trying to talk to you calmly as an adult.

Again, grow up.

And that's all I'll say.

And if you were an intelligent poster, you'd see what's REALLY going on here. Lord knows there already is one poster who has. We're chuckling about it now.

Keep telling yourself you've won this argument Sly. It's pretty clear that you're suffering from some twisted sort of delusion in which you're infallible, completely incapable of committing error, and absolutely refuse to listen to me while I try to calmly and maturely explain to you how you've misinterpreted my intentions from the beginning.

Inb4 "insert Sly's trolling copypasta he's been posting for the last 20 times I've responded to him here".

Great example you're setting for the forum. You're totally making our leadership on here look absolutely awesome. :thumbsup:

And if you were an intelligent poster, you'd see what's REALLY going on here. Lord knows there already is one poster who has. We're chuckling about it now.

Explain, no bullshit please either

This comment is insenstive and OTT in my opinion

Yes, let's all cry and pray for the psychotic drug addicts. Let's just ignore the millions upon millions of people (including children) around the world who die of starvation and poverty every year. After all, when did they ever entertain us?

Again I dont know the board politics so please explain.

Keep telling yourself you've won this argument Sly. It's pretty clear that you're suffering from some twisted sort of delusion in which you're infallible, completely incapable of committing error, and absolutely refuse to listen to me while I try to calmly and maturely explain to you how you've misinterpreted my intentions from the beginning.

Inb4 "insert Sly's trolling copypasta he's been posting for the last 20 times I've responded to him here".

Great example you're setting for the forum. You're totally making our leadership on here look absolutely awesome. :thumbsup:

And that's all I'll say.

Explain, no bullshit please either

This comment is insenstive and OTT in my opinion

Again I dont know the board politics so please explain.
Send me a PM, and I will. I just explained it in a PM to xfear, but it's really not necessary to put out on the open forums.

Oh, you mean that PM where you claim you've actually just been pulling an elaborate prank from the beginning of this conversation all for a joke on me? Yeah, pretty sure no one is going to buy that sorry excuse for this childish behavior.

Oh, you mean that PM where you claim you've actually just been pulling an elaborate prank from the beginning of this conversation all for a joke on me? Yeah, pretty sure no one is going to buy that sorry excuse for this childish behavior.
No no, I didn't mean for the whole thread, just this afternoon. Until this afternoon, I meant all my other posts.

It's in your PM box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back