RIP Kanyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, X, you really need to allow people to have their own opinion, and not shoot them down because they don't agree with you.

This thread is just...wow.

Awesome, another person who either can't read or has zero reading comprehension skills.

Sly is allowed to have whatever opinion he wants on Kanyon or on people feeling sympathy for his death, but to mock and insult someone for having a different opinion (which is what Sly did) is wrong. It would be no different from if I were to insult you for having a different opinion than me on a topic like abortion. There's no reason to insult people for having a different opinion, which is what Sly started here, NOT me.

X, I really think YOU are the only person confused in this thread

How the fuck so? I didn't start the name calling for having different opinions Norcal, SLY DID. Read post number 22 in this thread, here I'll even fucking quote it for you guys so you don't have to actually go back and find it for yourselves:

Yes, let's all cry and pray for the psychotic drug addicts. Let's just ignore the millions upon millions of people (including children) around the world who die of starvation and poverty every year. After all, when did they ever entertain us?

That post was clearly directed at Dexter. It's a dick thing to do. And what the FUCK do starving children have ANYTHING to do with Kanyon's death? Why the fuck can't we be sympathetic for BOTH Kanyon and starving children, is there a law saying we can only feel sympathy for one or the other?

If he feels someone has a stupid opinion on something, it is within his rights to say so, regardless of the subject.

thats what I have been saying this entire time.

If he feels someone has a stupid opinion on something, it is within his rights to say so, regardless of the subject.

thats what I have been saying this entire time.

I understand that Norcal. Do you understand this statement?

I HAVE NOT BEEN ARGUING HIS RIGHT TO THAT OPINION. HE CAN HAVE THAT RIGHT AND SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS.

My god, do I need to bold it in fucking neon green for you people to actually read it this time? Why are you arguing with me Norcal WHEN YOU'RE AGREEING WITH WHAT I KEEP TELLING YOU?

Neither do I. You and Sly apparently have no interest in actually fucking reading and comprehending what I keep telling you. It's like I'm trying to talk to a brick wall. I'm done with this thread until the both of you can decide to either A) Read and understand what I've been trying to tell you this entire time, or B) Stop playing games with me and grow up, and have a mature conversation with me.

Wow. Now Becca and NorCal have sounded off. This is Thread of the Year. Period. Unless Jane actually gets modded or we lose Orlando Jordan in the next 9 months, this will take the award hands down.

Ok, now I don't know a lot about these forums. I just like to chime in on topics from time to time. For future reference is there any way to avoid things like this. Do we have to actually title our threads as sympathy threads for these things to be off limits because as wrestling fans we all know a few more of these types of deaths will happened in the biz before years end. I just want to know if there can ever be a place to go and pay respects because frankly the death of a human being the basis of this pissing contest is completely distasteful.

Ok, now I don't know a lot about these forums. I just like to chime in on topics from time to time. For future reference is there any way to avoid things like this. Do we have to actually title our threads as sympathy threads for these things to be off limits because as wrestling fans we all know a few more of these types of deaths will happened in the biz before years end. I just want to know if there can ever be a place to go and pay respects because frankly the death of a human being the basis of this pissing contest is completely distasteful.

That's pretty cynical of you steve.

Wow. Now Becca and NorCal have sounded off. This is Thread of the Year. Period. Unless Jane actually gets modded or we lose Orlando Jordan in the next 9 months, this will take the award hands down.

Now someone needs to bring in abortion...

You can pay your respects here. You don't have to engage in any debates. Just say what you want and go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back