R.I.P. Eddie Fatu (Umaga) [1973-2009]

For a man of his size, he was a gifted athlete. But..I never got into his matches or his character, he just bored the hell out of me.

47370572.jpg

The more I think about it the more I think that he died because of Deep Vein Thrombosis. It sounds similar to how my grandfather died many years ago. Heart attack after a long flight. Since it seems like it due to the flight from Aussie to the US being a bloody long one.

When I heard the news that Eddie was dead, I was in shock. It's just awful for a man of 36 years of age, who was not only a truly gifted wrestler but in the prime of his career, to die just like that. I don't wanna get ahead of myself but in 5 years time or so, I can see Eddie Fatu getting a Hall of Fame induction. The guy could seriously move in the ring for someone of his size. He has to go down as one of the truly gifted super-heavyweights of recent times. My thoughts are with his family at this time. R.I.P Eddie "Umaga" Fatu. :(

I'm sad he is dead, that he is gone, and while he was a tremendous athelete and wrestler I am sorry to say he won't get an induction into the HOF. He was good, but did nothing in his short career to earn a HOF spot. Again it's sad he is dead, but you can't give people HOF inductions simply because they died. If Brian Pillman or even Test who honestly had way better careers than Eddie are not in there, then why should Eddie get in?

man fuck, isn't it ironic that everytime a wrestler leaves wwe, they end up dying. At least 35-40% of the time. I could go down the list. I was really hoping to see this freak of nature back in wwe. This dude had skill. I just found this out looking him up on the internet about his death. Just f'd up. Wwe needs to start putting mandatory clauses in wrestlers contracts as far as certain issues are concerned, for ex: wellness policy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back