Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, could you make me a sig with The Rock in it? I would like it if he'd be holding the WWE/F Championship or the WCW/World Heavyweight Championship, and if you could have the words "The Rock Says" somewhere in there, that would be great.

Hey Doc, I was just wondering if you could make me a sig :p
Could you make me one with Jack Swagger in the foreground holding the World Heavyweight Championship, And Kurt Angle in the background with a whiney or sad face. Also, could you put a piece of bolted metal with the words replaced.
Thanks in advance Doc, Im sure it'll come out great. Rep is awarded in advance.

Hey, could you make me a sig with The Rock in it? I would like it if he'd be holding the WWE/F Championship or the WCW/World Heavyweight Championship, and if you could have the words "The Rock Says" somewhere in there, that would be great.

rock.png

Doc thanks again for the awesome sig! As usual you do great work. Good job on this one. And thanks for the help with the link. Much appreciated.

I'd like to request two very similar sigs please Doc.

The for the first: I'd like Nattie, Serena and Beth Phoenix in any order, with the text saying 'Just what The Doctor ordered'. Feel free to add any other people to this one if you think it'd fit in (i.e. other favorite divas like Eve)

For the second: I'd like the same three divas, again in any order with the text asserting both their beauty and their deadlyness (something along the lines of 'deadly beauty', but preferably less cliched).

In both cases, feel free to sub out Beth for Eve.

Hey doc.... just got my account set up and I need a fresh sig to start it off.. I'm goin 123 kidd.. don't got. No pics, don't know it you could throw it together but if it can be done it'd b greatly appreciated, I got u on rep 2

Doc, it's time for a new sig. When you get the chance, could you make one with R-Truth holding the US title? Background colors and whatnot are your choice but I do like the font that you have on your R-Truth sig. So with that said, could you use that same font and put the text "R-Truth United States Champion" or something like that? Then in the same font, put "That's what's up." Or something along those lines. Thanks Doc. Credit and rep shall be given, of course. ;)

I wish I was allowed to infract them.

Believe me, I asked.

There is only one thing that bothers me more than asking if their sig is done and that is how to put it into their signature. I mean read the thread I made lol. Keep up the great work brotha.

Hey Doc, the pictures I'm talking about is this:

http://mystuffspace.com/graphic/microsoft-xbox.jpg

http://kiif.dk/images/Microsoft_Xbox_hd.jpg

They're put into a power point presentation looking like this:

http://img191.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img191/4796/unavngivets.png&via=mupload

The picture is on the left, in case you should've failed to realize, I want the white gone in the pictures I linked, so that I can move it into the background shown in the presentation, without having large white spots.

Hi Doc, im here to request another signature from you. I'm not impatient so it doesn't need to be done right away, take as long as you need. Especially since you have all these other ones to deal with and what not.

Anyway im request is a sig of CM Punk and his new masked look with the quote "He's Smarter Than You" on it.

And as I said take as long as you need.

Sorry but I looked in the Insert A Sig Thread,but from what I figure I still need the website code.Awesome Work anyway,but I need the code.

WOW! Thanks Doc, Its even better than I imagined! Hehe....sorry about bugging you for it before, I didnt know that it bothered you that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back