Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddy:

brbcod.png

bfmv.png

thrilla11:

rkowall.png

Holy shit that's amazing. Thank you a million times Doc. I really love the shadows and the blending of Orton. It's perfect man. Much love and much thanks again.

Doc, please could you make me a Serena sig? I'll leave the details to your discression, though I'd like it to say something along the lines of "The Anti-Diva".

Thanks in advance Doc.

Hey doc.

Could you do an Sum 41 sig, and an Jeff Jarret Sig, with the guitar and all?

Thanks.

antidiva.png

<3

Wonder, I have a policy not to do sigs for people if they've just requested from someone, so no can do. Sorry mate.

Alright. So. I'm looking to change things up a bit.

If you could do either or, I'd be eternally grateful.

1) A sig of Batman kicking Evan Bourne or otherwise beating his ass. This would be a FromtheBack sig, of course. I requested the same of Dave a few weeks ago, and I'm looking to have my own comparison in FromtheThread.

2) A new Coheed and Cambria sig. If you can come up with some lyrics that would make it sensible for you to include FromtheBack in it then be my guest. But it's totally not necessary.

Thanks a lot, Docster.

you know how you dream of getting something and you have a whole image in your head of what it will be like? but it never quite lives up to expectations and you over hyped yourself
this sig exceeded my thoughts. holy shit this one is amazing. thanks so much doc!

Hi Doc,

I want to ask you a Sig with William Regal in it, you could use images from past or present, and if possible put "Wonder" In it. Just use your imagination ;)

Thanks.

Sup Doc?

can you make me a JTG sig(somethin with his new hair not the braids) and have it say "bringin da hood 2 u" across the bottom? 'preciate ya big homey!

doc, i really love this sig you gave me and i understand if u dont wanna do this cuz u have so many requests.
but the sig i have right now. u have that yellowish orange color scheme going, is there any way u cud make it a dark green/black? that wud be sooooo sickk

Doc I was wondering can you make me a Miz and Chris Jericho sign. See Miz is from my hometown cleveland and I always liked him since the real world and since Chris Jericho is my favorite wrestler of all time and there becoming a tagteam I was hoping you can make me a sign of them.

hey Doc
I'm new to these forums,and I need a awesome sig dude.I'd love it if you could put Raven(with black hair from TNA),Sting(crow attire),Christopher Daniels,and the lord of darkness Undertaker togetherwith purple-blue smoke and the words"PROPHECY OF DARKNESS" at the bottom.

I'll leave the other little details up to you and your imagination;)

Ok Doc, making it official. A Burn Notice Sig, I really don't care how you do it, just make it awesomely epic, not like you wouldn't anyways ;)

Thanks man. Hey, your link isn't working, the one that shows what color you want. Can you fix it?

I'll just pop in here and say.. NICE. I'm liking the style you're slowly evolving to.

And you know that sig I made you a while ago? I think it's time you return the favor, Doc. Hmmm.. how about a Cena sig. How about using that new PSD render with him breaking the chains, and using a dark orange color scheme?

Here's the particular pic, Doc:
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=27031

Doc that sig worked out perfect, thanks! :D

Damn Doc! I can't rep you! :(...Apparently I must spread some rep around before giving it to you again...I'll be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back