Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
48, I found a pic of Lesnar on my laptop so I got this done at school. I made it using my new techniques. If you would prefer an old style sig, a different color scheme, or anything, don't hesitate to ask. I should get the other one you asked for done this week if I have time.

lesnar-1.png

Thanks man. I'm really, really sorry I didn't do your last request. I was on hiatus. I kept meaning to PM you and apologize.

To make up for it, I'll do one for you and move it to the front of the line. What do you want, and it what style?

48, I found a pic of Lesnar on my laptop so I got this done at school. I made it using my new techniques. If you would prefer an old style sig, a different color scheme, or anything, don't hesitate to ask. I should get the other one you asked for done this week if I have time.

lesnar-1.png

How about we forget about the second signature, and make one with this picture?

brock_lesnar_2.jpg

I like the first one you did, but you can see the UFC gloves. ;) Feel free to be creative.

Thanks, Doc, no apologies necessary though. You know I'm your biggest mark on this site ;) But since I believe TM beat me to either making or having an HBK Highlight Reel sig, I'm curious to seeing what you'd be able to do with your new motif for a Chris Jericho Highlight Reel sig (not his talk show, but Y2J's career).

Again, thanks for keeping it real, I look forward to seeing what you can do with this.

I had some free time and no internet connection, so I threw together these ones:

y2j.png

votecena.png

And I'll get 48's Lesnar one and Iron Chef's sigs done afterwards, and the other people I have to do.

Hey doc I'm back with a request. NHL playoffs are back and I need a SJ Sharks sig. With wording that says something to show that despite our past playoff disappointments we are here and ready. Something loke that. Can't think of exact wording on that tho haha. But if you could do that that would be awesome. And maybe throw a lil 09-10 Stanley Cup Champs. If you can fit that all. Thanks a lot.

Hey Doc, if you aren't too busy, can I get a Jushin Thunder Liger sig for the tourney? I'm up for however you want to do it. Thanks :)

EDIT: If you started already ignore this, but can you either add in Sting or make a separate one for Sting also? I forgot about that. If you're too busy, I can throw something together myself that won't be as good. I'm sure you are swamped right now

Doc, whenever you get the chance, I'm looking for a tourney sig. This year I'm gunning for 1 person per bracket. Kobashi, Lesnar, Benoit, and Hansen. Could you work your magic for me please?

Hey Doc i think you missed mine out if you forgot it, it was this:

"Could i have on one side christian holding the IC title, ECW title and NWA title then on the other side Edge holding the IC title, World title and WWE title then in the middle both of them as tag champs. then if you could put totaly awesome champions. Thanks"

:)

Hey Doc, just wondering, if you can find the time, can you make me a sick Aj Styles sig him wearing the TNA Legends title with the world Phenomenal underneath with TNA in the background, if you can that would be awesome

Ey doc, I really loved the otunga sig that you made for me.
I was wondering that if you had the time, could you make me another one?
There's no rush, take your time.
I'm gonna rotate between the otunga sig and this new one.
I wanted a sig commemorating Eve as champion
There aren't many pictures up with Eve as champion yet but here is one (and probably the best one right now):
http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/europe/photosuk/10rawsheffield/
Also, could you have a head shot of eve in the foreground/background/whatever looks good (possibly blending into the background? Idk if that would look good. Its up to you)
Here's her WWE studio photos. There are some really nice head shots of Eve there looking as beautiful as always :D. Could you pick one of them to go in the sig? http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/eve/photos/studios/
As for the words could you have "Eve Torres" as the prominent title and maybe "Divas Champion" as the subtitle?
Thanks a lot bro. If its too much, just say so and its ok :D No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back