Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc can u make me a sig with miz n show new unified belt can it say "23 awesome" and "be jealous" with a stand out white and blue back ground thanks doc.

There aren't any images yet that I can find but rest assured once there are I'll do it for you.

well can you put the miz with the us title and show with the unified belts in pretty sure they have one just of the big show

Hi doc dibiase I've been looking long time for nice sig and your work looks really good.

Could I ask for one with chris jericho new style 2008-10 on the left side with christain in the middle and stone cold on the right any kind of background that you think will suit it please.

Doc I was wondering if you could create me just a cool sig of the United States Champion The Miz. What you do with it is up to you. Surprise me ;)

beawesome.png

mizchamp.png

cca.png

Hey Doc. I'm looking for something out there and I know your tired of the endless Jericho sigs. I'm looking for a Philosaraptor on the left, Mike Awesome on the right looking like a ghost and a mario level for a background. I think that would be cool to make. Oh, and have Leafy on the bottom right. Rep and Credit will be given.

Simply fantastic. I can't say anything more or it will tarnish its awesomeness. Thank you.

Hey doc.. what i want is a sig with several pics of the old school hbk...the pics are up to you but keep that one in the centre where he won the iron man match with the gold..
try to add a nostalgia kind of a feel to it..like maybe in sepia or something..and just 'HBK' in the centre,top.
thanks in advance

Can I have one with The Undertaker from when he raises his arms to signify some thunder attack on top and cm punk below it and rest of background just dark bluish like when undertaker comes to the ring. Also add right around cm punks abs....We're better then you.
Thanks I will give credit and rep.

Hey Doc. I haven't come to you for a sig in a while so I thought i'd ask you to make this one. I would like a Glee sig if you would be so kind to make it. If you could include most of the members of the glee club it would be great. Other than that i'm not to fussy. Thanks alot if you decide to make it.

Hey doc been a minute since I been here. I got a request. The sig I want is not wrestling related but is a sig of some bay area rap artist that I would like all in one. Now I could give you the names but let me know if its doable first and then we can move forward from there.

Sorry for bothering but is there any way yould add this to one of the sides of my sig man?
15x24pz.jpg

Also could you add the Undertaker on the left to one of the sides in my sig?
68ui42.jpg

Like in the background you know like you can barely see them on the sides.

Can you do a sick sign with Brock Lesnar, with his Bill Goldberg match and him with the WWE Title , I use them for displays on my PC Theo made one which was great but I just want another one thanks Doc.

Hey Doc I was wondering if I could get a sig made with A.J. Styles on one side and Chris Jericho on the other. Thats all, I'll let you handle the creative aspect of it :) thanks in advance.

Hiya, Doc. Theo is the only one I've ever had make me a sig and I dunno when I'll change it but when the time comes, I'd like to change it to one of your creations. As you know, I'm a huge Death Note fan so with that said, I'd like a sig featuring L, Near, and Mello. I'm not too fussy about color scheme or any of that jazz. Just make it look badass. Sorry for being vague but I'm sure anything you can come up with will look great. You shall be repped for your efforts. ;)

Hi,could you make me a Shaemus holding the wwe title on the left.In the middle have Jericho with the world title,and on the right have edge with the wwe title.
Text down the bottom says "Good things come's in 3's".
Also could the colour's be black and white,with the title's being gold and standing out.

Thanks if you can.Oh and Please.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back