Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, Jay, I couldn't find one of EandC and the championships. Tried my best though.

ectac.png

Alex-awesome:

vojeff.png

TPC88:

sjsharks.png

More to come eventually.

Hey Doc, I got a request I'd like to see what you can do something with if you're up for it.

I'm thinking something along the lines of a simple, no big background things.

A picture of Mikkel Kessler flexing
http://www.dr.dk/NR/rdonlyres/1BFC2.../dce38a73cd8b4c46bf8da413f1915a09_kessler.jpg for example

Perhaps if you can find a good picture of the WBC super middleweight championship, but it's okay if you can't

The text "Mikkel Kessler" and "WBC Super Middleweight Champion"

I forgot to add if you could perhaps add something like Viking Warrior too?

Kessler.png

Here you go, Ferb. Hope you like it.

Doug, I've PMed you with a question I have to ask before I can make your sig.

EDIT: Another version, pick whichever you prefer:

kesslernostroke.png

Kessler.png

Here you go, Ferb. Hope you like it.

Doug, I've PMed you with a question I have to ask before I can make your sig.

EDIT: Another version, pick whichever you prefer:

kesslernostroke.png

I like the bottom one, but have to admit I think perhaps the background is a liittle bit too bland, perhaps some colors instead of just a white background, but what color you wanna go with doesn't really matter.

And perhaps if you could make the belt a little bit smaller, or move it to the side between "Mikkel Kessler" and "Viking Warrior" so that Mikkels upper body has a better view?

Hope it's not gonna be a problem, and hope you're up for it.

Much better, as you can see though I've already gotten my hands on a new one, I appreciate your contribution to it although Doc, but I'm gonna stick to using this one I currently have, rep to you of course although.

alright Doc,

I want a picture with Dejuan Blair and George Hill.. If you need help finding pictures let me know... I want it to be black, and I want "The Future" written in silver... thanks...

can you make me a sig with randy orton and CM punk? both pics with them holding titles (WHC/WWE) id like it to say RKGO2SLEEP on it if thats possible.

Doc bruthaa. I need 2 sigs. One shall be a BFMV sig. Y'know, text and coloring kinda dark styled and with a emo/gothic type feel to it. Work ya magic. 2nd is a Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 sig. Again, work ya magic. Thanks in advance, rep your way +credit.

Ey Doc, I saw your Wallpaper of Bret Hart in the Graphics section. I was wondering if you could make me a wallpaper of Randy Orton? If you can't it's ok, just let me know.

1024 x 600?
would that be ok?
Its the same resolution as the Bret Hart wallpaper and I'm currently using that one for my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back