Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Doc....

Wade Barrett continues to win my approvals week after week. Could you please make me a sig?

Thanks, sweetie :)

I most certainly will. :)

First few requests. I'll try and get more done today if I can. Busy busy...

samoajoe.png

ppf.png

regretwillwastemylifeagain.png

Hey Doc, do you think you can make me one of Matt Hardy. In the background I'd like it to be a SmackDown! theme like the blue DNA code or just have the SmackDown! logo. Also could you make it say "THE HEART AND SOUL OF SMACKDOWN!" that be awesome. And for matt's pose just do something cool if you would please. Thanks so much and I'll give you a positive rep!

Okay well, here goes, Doc!

As you know, I like the Ministry persona of the Undertaker best. Since I don't really know much about signatures (since I'm a herpderp), the things I know for sure that I want is a really wicked front picture of him with his name across it at the bottom, and maybe some shadowed images of him in the background. I'd kind of like a subtext, but I have no idea what I'd want it to say. I guess this is where you're free to do what you like to the rest of it to make it badass, LOL.

So that's my lame little request.; Back to the Cage for me!

Here are two I did before getting booted off the desktop. I'll try and get some more done before I go to bed tonight.

showtimewatson.png

nxtrookieswo.png

titoliddell.png

matthearty.png

EVERYONE: With the exception of one (which I'll PM to the member in question), I am done with my request queue. I am leaving for a week in a few days, so I am going to temporarily lock this thread. I'll unlock it when I get back. I won't be able to get many requests done between now and my trip, if any. Too busy packing and preparing. There are loads of people to request from, and I'm sure they'll be happy to help you with a sig you'll like.

So, ciao for now.

OK Doc, here are my requests:

Signature one:-

A grand looking signature that is not too big. Generally 400x200 will look nice and appealing. I was hoping it could be quite grand looking and have a picture of Jim Ross, VKM and The Undertaker on there somewhere. As for a caption, I am not too fussed. Maybe something like "WZ Hall Of Fame - Have Your Say" or something to that effect. I was also hoping that it could be nice and professional looking without any grunge.

Signature two:-

Is for my own personal threads in the Old School section. I was kind of hoping for a sort of mysterious one. It would be for the "Forgotten Files" threads and would have like a closed file on a desk that is quite dark or something. The caption would be something like "The WWE Forgotten Files - Go Old School".

I tried making them but failed miserably. If you can't manage it or just don't want to make them, then that's cool. Otherwise, cheers dude!

Hey Doc, I was wondering if you could make me a sig of AJ Styles with his current persona? I would prefer a picture of just him and not Ric Flair. Also, it would be great if the picture was of him wearing one of the robes he wears now. As far as size, 500 x 300 is perfect.

Rep will be given. Thanks in advance.

Hey Doc, this is my first time requesting a sig..

Would you be able to create a sig with Sheamus holding the WWE title, The Miz holding the US title and Drew McIntyre holding the IC title and make the superstars faded out like black and white and make the championships in normal colour? and would you also be able to make it say "The Future is Here" aswell? That'd be awesome thanks man.

Hey Doc, me again. Just so you know..NO, I'm not bored of my sig already :p I love it.

But would you be able to create me another one just so I have something to change to when I feel like a change?

What I had in mind was a sig with a cool background, Cena and The Rock facing eachother down and have some cool text saying "The Time WILL Come".

This one might be a bit trickier or harder to put together because you'd have to be cutting up pictures of Cena facing somebody down and Rock facing somebody down because neither of them have faced eachother down before.

Thanks, Doc!

Hey Doc,

Do you think you could make me a sig with Jake the Snake, Steve Austin, and Randy Orton in it? I like the "never trust a snake" line. If you could incorporate the words Rattlesnake and Viper in it also that would be cool. I do like the Jake pic in my current sig if you could use that one that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance,
Vash

Hey Doc I was wonering if you could make me an Eddie Guerrero sig, preferrably with one of those pictures being his body all covered in blood (from JD 04) and one being my sig. You can use another picture if you want as well. Viva La Raza in white text, also. Please and thank you.

Man, you know I think you're awesome, but Jericho is already taken and you lurk more then post. We're limiting it this time around to people who post a lot and post well in the WWE Section.

Sorry :(

<3

Doc can you tell me in your "Future" sig how did you put colour on the belts an nothing else?

Yeah, I selected the belts, inversed the selection, and desaturated the rest. That way everything but the belts are black and white.

Hey Doc, I was wondering if you could do me a sig with Teru Mikami from Death Note on it. I would prefer if he was writing in the Death note also but doesn't have to be and could you have the word ‘Delete’ repeated around him? Thanks In Advance and of course, rep will be rewarded :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back