Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be brilliant if you could do an Alex Riley sig for me. The creative aspect of the sig is completely up to you. Thank you in advance :)

Here's an old one I made:

alexriley.png

My computer is messed up, so new sigs are going to take a while. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey Doc, I'm in need of a new sig. As I've recently gotten back into watching one of my favorite anime's from a kid. I need a DBZ sig, and would like to use this pic of Gohan.

gohan0067ti.jpg

Do whatever you want with the background. I know you'll probably have to resize it, but just make it look good like you do! thanks man.

These are awesome sigs so I got to get one from you lol. Any chance you can make me one of Evan bourne doing air bourne and have it say somewhere Bourne To fly?

Hello, Sir Doc.

Could you make me an Alice Cooper Sig? I don't have an idea, of what i really want, but i want Alice Cooper in there xD

Thanks ;)

I am kindly requesting a old school jericho sig ( his wwe debut) perferably he has a red outfit or the pink one.

thank you in advance.

Hey doc, could you please make me a Heath Slater sig with a "one man rockband" type of a deal anyway you would like to in the sig . please and thank you :)

Hey Doc, can I get a sig that has Josh Matthews and says somewhere Josh Matthews for President? Maybe with some red white and blue somewhere. Make it your own, I haven't really thought it through too much.

Yo! I was wondering if you could hook me up with a sig of CM Punk from his Indy days. Blonde hair, long shorts, etc. Dark colors, preferrably. Text saying "Better Then You" or something. Rep+Credit. Ty sir.

Doc, I'm realatively new here and post mostly in the RAW section, but read just about everywhere. I've seen some of your work and was hoping you could make me a sig featuring Scott Hall from his Razor Ramon days. If you could possibly put some text in there that says "The Bad Guy" it would be greatly appreciated. I'll check back later today to see if you responed. Thanks in advance brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back