Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Doc.

I don't really have so much i want in the sig, but i would love it to be either Kofi Kingston or Triple H - and if you can make it look good, both of them :)

Also i want the text GameD, and if you are really generous make one of the same where it insteed says The_Game_D.

Thanks a lot, and of course you'll get rep.

Afraid not Notorious. You don't post enough... Sorry :(

nevertrust.png

gamed.png

the_game_d.png

Hey doc!

Was wondering if you could help me out. I'm diggin the raw and sd sig... was wondering if I could get one? Had a good idea...... tyson 123 kid.... just don't know who to ask or how to get it done. If you can hook it up that would be what's up.

Ahh, so you need to be an avid poster I see... wish I had the time to post major, guess I gotta step my game up

Hm. Fair enough. Could I get another Death Note sig instead? I'm thinking a sig with Near and Mello facing each other with Light Yagami in the center background with the text "I am justice." somewhere. Color scheme, font, and whatnot are your choice. I hate being vague when I make requests but you've always come through so whatever you make should be great.

Doc. Coheed and Cambria sig with "Pearl of the Stars" incorporated into it. Surprise me. Blow me away.

Please, of course.

Can I have a Titus O Neil Sig that says Make it a win. Rep is given thanks!

EDIT: Can it say Life is a Game and Make it a Win.

What's up Doc (see what I did there),

Was wondering if I could get a Miz vs Undertaker sig with the WM 27 logo in the backround?

Rep will of course be given, thanks!

Hey Doc, really like your sigs which I checked out just before
Would you be able to do a Christian sig. Maybe with the words Instant Classic somewhere in it. But whatever is cool.
Thanks in advance.

Hey Doc. Friend told me you make great sigs.

Could I have a Christian Cage sig? You make it the way you want to.

Thanks Doc. :D

christianclassic.png

EVERYONE: Tomorrow, I'm leaving for three weeks. I am going to lock my request thread and I will take no more requests until I return. There are tons of talented sig makers out there, so ask them for a sig if you need one.

Ciao for now.

Your sigs are fucking amazing...really. I was wondering if you could do an ezekiel jackon sig. Put domination in the background. That would be awesome... thank doc

hey could you make me a sig with ayako hamada an oldschool pic of shinjiro ohtani goldust makin a nasty face normal smiley gillberg low ki rick rude hirooki goto prince devitt and sara del rey please and thank you with a tie die background or a rainbow background idk something colorful with the words the eagle has landed sprawled across again thanks

I don't think I'll be able to fit that many people on one sig. Could you pare it down a bit?

Could i have one with Rod Blagojevich behind bars in a prision jumpsuit with the words "I'm Innocent"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back