• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I've been here almost 5 months now and I have never had a Doc sig. So, I was wondering if you can make me a Wade Barrett sig when you get the chance. Thanks.

thebadguy.png

barretttpp.png

"eaahhh...whats up? Doc" (Bugs Bunny reference <3 nessesary-no. corny-maybe. still always wanted to do it)

Anyways I would like to request a sig from you if dats ok...this is what i want:

A sig of Mr. Kennedy and Miz

Size hmm... width: 800 pixels Length: 500 (il resize it later)

People: I want a picture of Miz and Kennedy both of them holding a mic

text: have written any where near Mr. Kennedy "MIIIISSSTTTEEERRRRRR...."
and anywhere near the miz "AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!" Doesnt hAve to be da exact number of letters but u know, something that makes it look like they're screamin it

Background/Details: Make it "scream" DOC made this..in other words full creative control (please do the best ya can)

Thanks in advance doc, nd if u cant make it, thats fine...i understand. I'd do it me self but i dont have time to make sigs right now...nd i ABSOLUTELY LOVE your work so i thought "why not ask the DOC" thanks again man :)

Hey! Nice work!

Any chance you could make a sexy maryse sig? like one that really shows how fine she is=]

It would need to be this size- 500 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

i know its not alot to work with.. but if you cant its fine =]

"eaahhh...whats up? Doc" (Bugs Bunny reference <3 nessesary-no. corny-maybe. still always wanted to do it)

Anyways I would like to request a sig from you if dats ok...this is what i want:

A sig of Mr. Kennedy and Miz

Size hmm... width: 800 pixels Length: 500 (il resize it later)

People: I want a picture of Miz and Kennedy both of them holding a mic

text: have written any where near Mr. Kennedy "MIIIISSSTTTEEERRRRRR...."
and anywhere near the miz "AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!" Doesnt hAve to be da exact number of letters but u know, something that makes it look like they're screamin it

Background/Details: Make it "scream" DOC made this..in other words full creative control (please do the best ya can)

Thanks in advance doc, nd if u cant make it, thats fine...i understand. I'd do it me self but i dont have time to make sigs right now...nd i ABSOLUTELY LOVE your work so i thought "why not ask the DOC" thanks again man :)

gigantus.png

Hey! Nice work!

Any chance you could make a sexy maryse sig? like one that really shows how fine she is=]

It would need to be this size- 500 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

i know its not alot to work with.. but if you cant its fine =]

maryse.png

I would like a Bobby Lashley sig please.

Text: BOSS
Subtext: The Real Deal
Colour Scheme : Bluish Purple

bosslash.png

OMG! i love that maryse sig!

But i cant use it cuz its not the correct size...

How can i convert it to 9.8kb or 500x100 pixels? Thanks so much!

Doc, I'm out the padlock bro. And I need a sig made by a king for a king.

All I ask is you focus it on the Techinical Messiah, Alex Shelley. The rest is up to you. Let me see your creativity.

Do you accept?

Hey Doc, do you think you could muster me up a sig? Nothing special.. what I had in mind was a picture of ECW/WCW Raven, holding his arms out doing his signature pose, but with the WCW Big Gold title put onto his waist or shoulder with the text "nevermore..." incorporated somewhere. Tell me if this is too much to ask. Thanks in advance, Doc.

Bro, I'm just staring at it right now and can't get over the colors. This is perhaps the finest piece of work I've seen you do. Amazing man.

Was up Doc, I'm new here and i will like a signature of Jamie Keyes, Marise and Taylor Wilde all of them in a sexy pose. Thank you.

Hey Doctor after browsing all the threads you're definitely the best graphic guy on here in my opinion. I love the forum and want to start out with a good sig. I have the same request as the guy above, AJ Lee. She is amazing.

http://psd-dreams.de/categories.php?cat_id=2347

Please use the second one, she's so beautiful in that picture. Also can you make the text say "AJ Lee" with "The Future" directly under it. And put my name "Alex" somewhere in there as well. If that's to much text for you to put just take off The Future.

I'd like the size to be 410x180 if you can do that. And please don't make the text to big. Color does not matter to me.. just not yellow, purple, or pink please.

I would appreciate it so much!!!! Love the Maryse, Death Note, and Barrett sigs you did. Three of the best signatures I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back