• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Doc, I was wondering if you could do something very simple for my next threads. Could you just cut out the pictures in both and have them on white backgrounds with nothing behind them. I didn't know where else to post this.

Thanks in advance.

luna-vachon-wwe-wrestling.jpg

mikeawesome.jpg

Doc,I need this. Like,need need this. I need a wallpaper of this guy:

cg6.jpg

I want it to be predominantly red. Like swirly and magical like you know how you do. I need it to be 1200X1600,btw.

I have a request.

Could you please make me a signature of Trish Stratus with the skyline of Toronto in the background. No text other than her name is needed. Any picture of Trish is fine also I'll leave the colour scheme and font requirements to what you think look best.

Thanks in advance.

Just wondering if you could fix the typos that you pointed out. I like the way it's done but I would like the World title in the foreground and the tag title in the background. I'd ask the person who did it but I don't think she posts anymore.

Also if you need to change anything to fix it feel free.

Could I have a Daniel Bryan signature with him using the LaBell Lock on The Miz or him holding up the US Championship (or both if possible). For text I want; Daniel Bryan - United States Champion or something like that. Thank you. :)

Essentially, With the Death of Eddie Guerrero Being Nearly 5 Years Old Now, I Was Hoping That You Could Do Me a Sig Doc:

What I Want is Something Quite Sombre (Like You Did with the Razor Ramon Signature You Did) with Eddie Being Front & Centre and Him Performing the Frog Splash in the Background. I Want the Text to Read: 'The Heat Lives On'.

Thanks and of Course Credit & Rep will be rewarded.

Hey!,
Could you make me a sig of Melina,
and at the top it reads,
Greatest Diva of the Twenty First Century
Be Jealous

Doc, I don't know if you got my PM or not, but just ignore it, since I finally found the thread, and I also kind of changed my mind about what I wanted. I was wondering if you'd be willing to do an Arrested Development sig for me.

Byron-Buster-Bluth-300x169.jpg

Something with this pic and a caption that says "..and that's why you don't use one-armed persons to teach lessons!" something like you'd see in a public service announcement from the 80s.

Maybe with something like this as a background.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

I don't know, nothing too fancy. I don't really like cluttered, and I feel like you probably don't either. So just use your judgment.

Thanks, dude.

Hey Doc, Loving the sigs you are making and I would like one too.

Can you make me a sig that has Cena Raising Barrett's hand on Raw last night?

The Text can say Cena isn't Legendary, Wade Barrett is. Then Below that it can say your either nexus or against us.

Thanks.

hey doc can u make a sig with justin gabriel cena and barret with a scracthy black and yellow backround. and can u make cena wearing nexus gear instead of that purple :D
thanks!

I love the DB signature. :) The only suggestion I would ask is to remove the United States Champion text. I know I asked for it but it looks a little crammed besides that I think the signature is awesomeeeeeeeeeee!

Hey what's up Doc, I was wondering about a sig withhh The Godfather - Lil Wayne - Flash Funk. in that order if yeah can. Piiiimp'n on it in bling'n dope letters if yeah want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back