Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the DB signature. :) The only suggestion I would ask is to remove the United States Champion text. I know I asked for it but it looks a little crammed besides that I think the signature is awesomeeeeeeeeeee!

Here's the original version, before I added the extra text and Bryan with the title:
bryantap.png

K can i get a sig dude?
Heres what i want lol, i need Uncle Phatso in a cool lettering with the hatchetman on either side facing each other.

misc-hatchetman.gif

With a red tiger background
3729666726_1c41e57b10_o.jpg

You can put some cool things into it if you want to won't bother me as long as thats in it. Please and thank you? You can also recolor the hatchetman if needed any color because of the black in the camo

Hey Doctor could you make me a Miami Heat sig with Chris Bosh, Dwayne Wade, and Lebron James on it? Same size as the sig I currently have. Red,Black, and Orange for colors. As for text you could put Pat Riley's Dream Team. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey Doctor, if that's too hard to find good pics of the Godfather and Flash Funk I'll settle for JTG Lil Wayne and Jay Lethel, I donno a good title for that one though..

Doc, I need a new sig, would you be willing to make an awesome one for me?

What I want is as follows:

Lance Storm on the left, "If I can be serious for a minute", and Zack Ryder saying "Woo. Woo. Woo. You Know It!"

Thanks O great Doctor.

Stormtrooper:
stormtroopa.png

If you want something different just ask and ye shall receive.
The Storm part is pretty much awesome. The one thing with the Ryder part is that the text is hard to read (especially "You Know It".

And also if you could make it into one pic, instead of 2 pics side by side (almost like they are a Tag Team).

Just wondering if you could fix the typos that you pointed out. I like the way it's done but I would like the World title in the foreground and the tag title in the background. I'd ask the person who did it but I don't think she posts anymore.

Also if you need to change anything to fix it feel free.
I just realized you might need the pics

iphp.gif

Just the words on this one no skulls or 15 different fonts

JCW_World_Heavyweight_Championship.JPG

JCW_World_Tag_Team_Championship.JPG

Also It doesn't need to be anything like my current one as long as everything is spelled right I trust your skills

Hey, Doc. Got a new sig request. Can you make a sig for me about the sextuple post? Do whatever you want with it.

That Rules Doc. Seriously Awesome. It Also Features My Name on It So It's Doubly Great. If I Didn't Need to Spread More, I'd Rep You This Very Minute.

I want a sig of Josh Mathews. make sure there's a pic of him at ringside,one interviewing someone if possible as well. at the bottom I want it to say "Josh Mathews-The Second Coming of J.R"

Doc, I've never gotten a sig from you. SO in light of recent events I'd love it if you hooked me up with a William Regal sig with the text Straight up Gangsta trippin' in it. I don't like borders though and I love the Uncle Sam style sig. So work your magic. Please and thank you.

Could I please get a sig featuring Terrell Owens? I dunno what you could find, but possibly something from all the teams he has played for: The 49ers, Eagles, Cowboys, Bills, and Bengals? I would REALLY love it. Thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back