Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow good work.

i was hoping i could get a sig of Rampage Jackson and The Miz and on there could you put "Best of Both Worlds" thanks...

Hey Doc. I was wondering if you could do me a sig with Ted DiBiase Sr. and Jr. (both with Virgil and/or the Million Dollar Belt, if you can find them) and it should say: ' Everybody's Got a Price...'. Many thanks in advance my friend.

Very nice work on my sig, Doc... but I'm not liking the pic of Truth on the right side of the sig very much. Truth's head looks sorta awkward. My apologies, good sir. Please don't take it the wrong way. I'll try to find one that's better and then post it here. Thanks, Doc.

EDIT: I have to spread before I can rep you again, Doc. ;)

2nd EDIT: Since you already have Truth holding the title in the background, I was hoping you could replace the pic of him on the right with this one. Thanks again, Doc. And as I said before, I must spread rep before giving it to you again. :) http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2280/R-Truth-WWE-Superstar-2.jpg

I would but I forgot to save the PSD, Notorious. I'll have to remake it.

divasdoctor.png

divasbeauty.png

baldpunk.png

maskpunk.png

bothworlds-1.png

everybodyhasaprice.png

All caught up.

Hi, I've seen some of you're Sheamus graphics and they're freakin' awesome. So could you please make me a sig with that picture of Sheamus on the Extreme Rules poster with the writing: Too many lies
Too many lies

If you could that would be amazing, thanks.

Hey Doc, could you make me a BJ Penn sig with cool flames and stuff like that with "The Prod1gy" written anywhere on it. If you could it would be awesome.

Could I get one with two cobras? One ready to strike and the other just kicking it? The obligatory username in it too? lol Much obliged if you can do this.

hey doc can you make me a sig with undertaker, cm punk and bryan danielson and underneath them can it say past(undertaker),present(cm punk) and future(bryan danielson)

Hi, I've seen some of you're Sheamus graphics and they're freakin' awesome. So could you please make me a sig with that picture of Sheamus on the Extreme Rules poster with the writing: Too many lies
Too many lies

If you could that would be amazing, thanks.

thegreatestsigofall.png

Doc when you get done with everyone else's sig, I have a request.
Could you make me a Cody Rhodes sig?
For the text could you have "Cody Rhodes" and "Uncommon".

If you can also add this text somehow it would be great:
"I went down to the crossroad
fell down on my knees
Asked the Lord above, have mercy
If you please"

Striker says that every time Cody hits the crossrhodes finisher. But if you can't add it it's ok. Thanks Doc.

My request Doc...

Could you put my favorite wrestler, "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy on a sig with my favorite MMA fighter, Georges "Rush" St-Pierre. My only preference is having their nicknames by them, and the main color of the graphic being purple. (Both with their respective titles, maybe?)

Thanks in advance Doc, you sexzy beast you.

Hey Doc,

A brilliant idea just hit me for a new sig, and I had to share/request. Pretty simple actually, can we find a picture of Daniel Bryan kicking Michael Cole in the head from a few weeks ago. No effects on the picture, just crop it wide and at the bottom, in some type of classic text (think hall of fame, maybe gold colored letters) have it read "Vintage Cole".

Actually Doc, scratch the Cody Rhodes sig. Could you make me a sig of Deadpool? Could you have him say something funny? Maybe something related to the wrestling forum. That would be fucking great if you could. Please and thank you Doc!

Doc when your sig schedule is abit more open can I get a GFX done.

Size: 300 x 500 pixels
Text: "Tito gets KO'd 1st time, Quit second time........ Retired before the third?"
Picture: Chuck Liddell facing off with Tito Ortiz. Inside a cage. With some graphics to go along with it........ whatever ones I'm easy like that.

Hey Doc,

Can you make a sig with all 8 of the original NXT rookies and put the armband over it?

Thanks, and rep will be provied as well as credit.

Doc, as much as I love my Samuel L. Jackson crossover sig, it's time to change it up. I'm looking for a Terry Crews / Old Spice sig (featuring any of thew graphics from the commercials, pref. one of Terry "blocking odor" or kicking buildings) proclaiming how IrishCanadian25 blocks odor for 16 hours.

BLOCK! BUILDING KICK! EXPLOSIOONNN!!!!!

Who said that!? Was that my LEFT BICEP!? No? Then it must have been my AAABbbbdominals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back