Raw LD Thread (7-22-13): WEEEELLLLLLL...

I already called it with the Ryback promo with him preying on the weak and average size people that Big Show is his opponent for Summerslam and will probably come out during Rybacks match

So they gave us the exact same thing from SmackDown? I knew I would be disappointed... Mark Henry was solid, but the booking was same old, same old.

Dr. said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

I wanna drink beer with Mark Henry.

That's tantamount to saying, "fuck my liver."

I imagine so. But then I wouldn't feel like such a drunk whilst I drink beers by myself in my man cave.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

I imagine so. But then I wouldn't feel like such a drunk whilst I drink beers by myself in my man cave.

Ah... now that I think about it, being drinking buddies with Mark Henry wouldn't be so bad. You'd pretty much never get into a fight, and if you passed out drunk he'd carry you home no problem and probably laugh about rather than be pissed off.

It only took them five years to tap into Ziggler's superior ring awareness and ability to ham it up throughout the action. Eye on the ball, WWE

I like Dolph ZIggler, because he looks always very happy and always super excited to go to the ring.. I can't blame the Texas crowd. WWE gave us yet another solid match, very nice showing for Ziggler and Young. Also, that storyline has a lot of potential - I want promos between AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler in the ring - I want dirty laundry,

Dr. said:
When is WWE going to capitalize on Darren Young's uncanny resemblance to John Cena?

Don't be racist.

Wait a minute. What?

Macios said:
I just downloaded the app. I kid you not. About time I succumb to their persistence.

I did that once. I uninstalled it like 3 days later. It's just not that fun.

Batshit crazy runs in the family then.

The funny thing about AJ Lee being SHamrock's sister, is because Ryan Shamrock (on storyline real SHamrock's sister in 99) was also somehow a ****. She dated Goldust, Val Venis, Billy Gunn, hell Blue Meanie kissed her once I guess xd

If the WWE App lets you vote for Total Divas segments to be kept separate from Raw and SmackDown, I'll download that shit right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back