Raw LD 8/8/2016: Golden Truth Gets To Hunt A Jiggly Puff Daddy

I seriously don't realize why Sheamus is even involved in all of this. Does anyone give a shit about him anymore.

I get annoyed at the booking as I know Rusev needs to continue to look good but at the same time Cesaro deserves a run with the title again.

Tonight was average as a Episode of Raw can get with some good moments but nothing to grab you.

I think I care about Del Rio more than Sheamus right now. That's scary.

I haven't cared about Sheamus in over a year or so now. I have no idea why, they guy just does nothing for me but annoys me. Just looking at him annoys me.

I get annoyed at the booking as I know Rusev needs to continue to look good but at the same time Cesaro deserves a run with the title again.

Reigns is getting the run with the title it's pretty obvious by now. Cesaro really needs to go to SD and go for the IC over there. Either that or form another tag team with someone and have another run with those titles. Don't ask me who though, Kidd isn't coming back.

Reigns is getting the run with the title it's pretty obvious by now. Cesaro really needs to go to SD and go for the IC over there. Either that or form another tag team with someone and have another run with those titles. Don't ask me who though, Kidd isn't coming back.

Cesaro is the kind of guy that will continue to put on great matches(his strong point) whilst being held down for a long period. Whenever he gets a title run(midcard or main) it will be the type that will blow the roof off of a building. Have loads of patience, it will pay off eventually. ;)

I wouldn't mind if Rusev were to drop the title to Reigns if he receives a main event push afterwards. I think it's time for him to have that chance. There's hardly anyone else in the mid card looking to move up that's as capable or as consistent as Rusev has been.

I enjoy how Balor was referring to things Rollins said live earlier in the evening in a segment that was clearly pre-taped and edited together.

"Hey, we crushed Big E's balls"

The white suprenist biker gang guys castrating all the members of the cool black guy group is my favorite angle too!

Cesaro is the kind of guy that will continue to put on great matches(his strong point) whilst being held down for a long period. Whenever he gets a title run(midcard or main) it will be the type that will blow the roof off of a building. Have loads of patience, it will pay off eventually. ;)

If it's ever main event, it will be a very short run.

If it's ever main event, it will be a very short run.

Oh, indeed. Similar to "he who must not be named".
Cesaro is 11/10 in the ring, but is average in all other aspects, lMO. But, fans love him and as long as they do, the chance of him getting an ME title in the brand split era is very much there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back