RAW LD 8/24/2015

He should've went for the pin so Stewart could kick out...... They are seriously milking those general public promo opportunities with him being here.

This is turning into a weekly event for you isn't it. First SOS, then Crocker now this guy. LOL

Oh man (aren't you a non-man? I can never remember) you should have been here back in the days. NorCal and I would stand back to back and spend all night knocking morons back down. This is just a light exercise.

I'd have loved it if Cena just went "fuck it Flair only won two world titles in WWE. Even Ziggler's tied his record."

So......assuming that's the end of this story, Cena was really cool with the whole getting screwed out of the titles.

Oh man (aren't you a non-man? I can never remember) you should have been here back in the days. NorCal and I would stand back to back and spend all night knocking morons back down. This is just a light exercise.

I can just imagine. And yes I'm a woman.

tumblr_ntm8sjWhok1s8dwjeo1_400.gif

wJeUbAw.gif

Oh fuck off Cena. You could easily wrestle people every week without the title. Get off your high horse.

This is where I dislike Cena, when he seems hypocritcal and high-handed.

This is why I've said in the past that Cena has been working heel at least in his promos for a while now. Cena is supposed to come across like an arrogant douche bag half the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back