RAW LD 8/24/2015

Nikki is by no means the problem with division. The troubles run much deeper. They have a guy under contract, who is currently sitting a home, that took the KO Division to the top of it's company. All b/c he knew how to develop and book. I have no idea if he would even want the responsibility but it would be awesome to see Duth be given the creative reigns for the ladies.

Proper booking period

So in other words:

Summerslam is the latest thing to be sacrificed on the altar to Flair. To be fair, it had been awhile since his name was praised. You know, the name that stayed way beyond his time and has one of the messiest personal lives ever. But he wrestled like 48 Broadways in a month or something back in 1984 so we must spend the rest of our lives in tribute to him.

So in other words:

Summerslam is the latest thing to be sacrificed on the altar to Flair. To be fair, it had been awhile since his name was praised. You know, the name that stayed way beyond his time and has one of the messiest personal lives ever. But he wrestled like 48 Broadways in a month or something back in 1984 so we must spend the rest of our lives in tribute to him.

Pretty much yep.

I can pretty easily tell I get things better than you do so I'll go with a simple yes.

Yeah, that must be it.....You come on a wrestling board to be a troll and bitch about how you don't like things.....and you are better than everyone, aren't you?? And yet, you're really not.... You bore me...I'm done with you.... keeping trolling, Champ.... you've got this...

Oh fuck off Cena. You could easily wrestle people every week without the title. Get off your high horse.

This is where I dislike Cena, when he seems hypocritcal and high-handed.

Yeah, that must be it.....You come on a wrestling board to be a troll and bitch about how you don't like things.....and you are better than everyone, aren't you?? And yet, you're really not.... You bore me...I'm done with you.... keeping trolling, Champ.... you've got this...

Read the sig chum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back