RAW LD 8/24/2015

They still have zero freaking clue how to book the Diva Division. Oh wow, they called up talent and tell us how great it is. Bottom line is the division is random groupings just going at it for who knows why. Same old shit with a new bow on top. How about championship caliber competitions, character development and stories. After watching NXT on Saturday the last two days make me want to vomit.

That is a problem all around with regards to the new guys, lMO... nothing specific to the Divas at all.

Tonight, we saw the Wyatts get a new guy... but I highly doubt they use it as a way to develop either the Wyatts or Ambreigns... rather we'll probly just see a third guy come in to save the day for the good guys and nothing much else. :shrug:

They still have zero freaking clue how to book the Diva Division. Oh wow, they called up talent and tell us how great it is. Bottom line is the division is random groupings just going at it for who knows why. Same old shit with a new bow on top. How about championship caliber competitions, character development and stories.

This is what I was saying before the NXT gals were brought up, having a talent surplus in the division won't make a huge difference if they're not handled properly. I was fine with drawing team lines, but the only one who seems to be sticking out in their teams is Sasha in my opinion.

But the thing is when do they actually fight over the title. She hasn't defended it forever. If she was at least defending it on a monthly basis, then she'd have something to crow about. Just walking around holding it for the better part of a year is doing squat.

Shit I could have done that.

Which is proof the 30 day rule only applies when WWE wants it to.

Book them how they book the girls in NXT and then it will be better and not have Nikki the focal point

Nikki is by no means the problem with division. The troubles run much deeper. They have a guy under contract, who is currently sitting a home, that took the KO Division to the top of it's company. All b/c he knew how to develop and book. I have no idea if he would even want the responsibility but it would be awesome to see Duth be given the creative reigns for the ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back