RAW LD 8/24/2015

Hearing that Fox is working the rooks on TE tomorrow, I am not surprised by that win.... I don't like it and don't think it should dictate the win, but it's E-logical.... That being said, too, why is Fox working the rooks??

That's the point.....she is still dominant. Ten plus years into her career, she is still on top in an individual sport with nowhere to hide....it is impressive....

If something has been going on for ten years and it's still the same, that's not a revolution. It's impressive, but it's the same story we've been seeing for this long. I don't see how making it 10 years is that much more impressive than 9 or 8.

If you don't think Paige has ever put on a decent match then you're probably not a fan of women's wrestling in the WWE at all.

I'm a fan of women's wrestling. Sasha vs. Bayley was the best match I've seen in a long time, regardless of gender. That disaster we just got was just awful.

They still have zero freaking clue how to book the Diva Division. Oh wow, they called up talent and tell us how great it is. Bottom line is the division is random groupings just going at it for who knows why. Same old shit with a new bow on top. How about championship caliber competitions, character development and stories. After watching NXT on Saturday the last two days make me want to vomit.

Since you said "for once" that definitely implies you're not impressed with Paige's wrestling ability.

Maybe I allowed my emotions to get the best of me. That segment with Miz and Team PCB and the Bellas was just so awful, I reacted in the moment. Sorry. Paige is a good wrestler.

If something has been going on for ten years and it's still the same, that's not a revolution. It's impressive, but it's the same story we've been seeing for this long. I don't see how making it 10 years is that much more impressive than 9 or 8.

Ok, except that it's the Divas 'revolution' because of the strength of the current level of female athletes. That is what it is being sold as. They aren't selling tennis or MMA, they are saying that those accomplishments have inspired this so called 'revolution'....

They still have zero freaking clue how to book the Diva Division. Oh wow, they called up talent and tell us how great it is. Bottom line is the division is random groupings just going at it for who knows why. Same old shit with a new bow on top. How about championship caliber competitions, character development and stories. After watching NXT on Saturday the last two days make me want to vomit.

I'd be fine with any of them saying "I want the Divas Title." I don't remember any of them saying that in the month plus they've been around.

puzzling stuff there. Would love to see this Stardust get a more serious push, tho. Would be interesting to see him join the Wyatts for some next level craziness.

Ok, except that it's the Divas 'revolution' because of the strength of the current level of female athletes. That is what it is being sold as. They aren't selling tennis or MMA, they are saying that those accomplishments have inspired this so called 'revolution'....

And if this is a revolution, I'm signing up for the old guard.

The only new dominant athlete is Rousey, who has been dominant for over a year now. It's more WWE rhetoric that means nothing when you think about it for ten seconds, especially with the Bellas still dominating the division. That's not a revolution. It's new targets for them to take down.

The Bellas have been humbled greatly since this "revolution" started. Losing the triple threat match, Nikki tapping to Sasha, and then a loss at Summer slam. They dare do what any heels (they're heels tonight, could change tomorrow) do after a loss and backtrack by making excuses and finally win something and people start freaking out. So beyond typical.

Book them how they book the girls in NXT and then it will be better and not have Nikki the focal point

But then again look at that sorry excuse for a title they all have to fight over. I have never been a fan of that monstrosity.

But the thing is when do they actually fight over the title. She hasn't defended it forever. If she was at least defending it on a monthly basis, then she'd have something to crow about. Just walking around holding it for the better part of a year is doing squat.

Shit I could have done that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back