RAW LD 8/24/2015

The only (minor) problem I had with this segment, and with the Divas Revolution, is with Charlotte. I seem to recall in her earlier NXT days, she was going on and on about making it on her own, not riding on her name to be successful. Now all of a sudden, all she talks about is her dad. Her theme song, wooing all over the place, now referencing the horsemen. So much for making a name for herself on her own.

I was hoping this Charlotte would emerge after the teams starts dwindling down, but they've made being Flair's daughter her entire schtick so we'll see...

The other thing I don't like about this is the name Team Bella. Now when you say the Bellas are you talking about all three or just the Bella Twins?

This show had a lot of momentum going for itself until all this Divas stuff started.

I had hope for tonight that they might start going after the title, but apparently wins and losses don't matter. When your champion/star of the division is saying these matches don't matter, why should the fans think otherwise?

The fans are idiots sometimes, the divas matches aren't shit, they just need to be in singles matches more so the matches actually better and better booking

I'm done with the Divas Revolution for now and they're right back to where they were before. When the star of your division flat out says “wins and losses don't matter”, what's the point of watching the matches anymore? I had hope that they were going somewhere new with this division, but tonight proves that it's just about making the Bellas look good and we've already spent the last year doing that with Nikki vs. Brie which wound up going nowhere. Well done WWE on screwing up something so promising again for the sake of the Bellas.

KO Blow
z8cpv1X.png

I had hope for tonight that they might start going after the title, but apparently wins and losses don't matter. When your champion/star of the division is saying these matches don't matter, why should the fans think otherwise?

But then again look at that sorry excuse for a title they all have to fight over. I have never been a fan of that monstrosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back