RAW LD 8/24/2015

Cena should have said something along the lines of "I can fight and win it? I have to be given the chance to fight for it."

Would have been a nice call back to his promo last week about not thinking he was ever going to get another shot at the title.

I know WWE doesn't really play on stuff like that but it would have been nice.

Oh great... a meaningless tag team match... What else could we possibly do with 8 talented wrestlers?

In the alternative you'll have people bitch and whine if they book rematches...and then others that will bitch and moan if they put guys out there to work with no reason..... At least there is history here...

In the alternative you'll have people bitch and whine if they book rematches...and then others that will bitch and moan if they put guys out there to work with no reason..... At least there is history here...

I didn't complain when Reigns, Ambrose, Wyatt, and Harper had their rematch tonight.

Give me a reason these 8 guys are having a tag team match against each other tonight.

tumblr_ntm99i1ECN1srbyoyo1_1280.png

No one complains when The Rock, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley, or any other legend returns. So why complain when Flair returns?

Well that's cause they are actually kind of interesting when they come back. Flair just sort of weaves his way to the ring and does really nothing. I like the guy, but he's on a lot more than the others are.

No one complains when The Rock, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley, or any other legend returns. So why complain when Flair returns?

Because the others made their place in WWE, Flair did not. He retired and then shit on that months later by wrestling for Hogan's tour and TNA. Utter disrespect to the company.

Because he/she/it is a member of the IWC and the only thing they know how to do is bitch and whine.... and God forbid it make sense why Flair came out....that will always be overlooked...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back