RAW LD 8/24/2015

Give me a reason these 8 guys are having a tag team match against each other tonight.

All participants are major names that have a personal beef with someone on the opposing side. Grouping them all together is seen as a star studded showcase by the book maker. It's not like they just ran eight random j/o's out there.

...uh a giant tag team match where they all get screen time seems like a great idea.

Indeed. Tonight is more about surprises and the major stories. This match involves the cream of the midcard whose feuds are being put on hold. Sensible booking without doubt.

All participants are major names that have a personal beef with someone on the opposing side. Grouping them all together is seen as a star studded showcase by the book maker. It's not like they just ran eight random j/o's out there.

Also because all those 15K people are there to watch a wrestling show and who better to put that on than WRESTLERS.....

I'm fine with the eight man tag. I'm not wild on most of these feuds continuing but if that's where they're going then this makes sense.

I love Rusev! :lmao:

h4i2Raml.png

Certainly not. They crossed 4 different feuds to make sure that all 8 men would get screen time. Or would you rather half of these men just not appear on the show tonight?

I bet he/she/it would prefer that, and then he/she/it will claim it is because John Cena is burying them all.....smh

Certainly not. They crossed 4 different feuds to make sure that all 8 men would get screen time. Or would you rather half of these men just not appear on the show tonight?

I'd rather them not throw them all together in a huge tag team match. I consider it lazy on the part of the bookers

I bet he/she/it would prefer that, and then he/she/it will claim it is because John Cena is burying them all.....smh

You should really stop trying to figure out what everyone on the thread other than you is thinking. In most cases you are probably wrong.

I'd rather them not throw them all together in a huge tag team match. I consider it lazy on the part of the bookers

what would you do on a show the night after a ppv with these 8 guys in the time you have?

HEY YO! SURVEY TIME!

Will the crowd cheer or boo Cena when he inevitably destroys Rollins' statue?

I'm going w/Sting actually being in the statute. The head casing will crumble revealing a creepy talking Sting. A lot like the genie from Pee Wee's Playhouse. Seth will then say the secret word of the day and everyone will scream as the show ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back