RAW LD 10/12/2015 - Fucking Chicago

Dudleys vs Ascension I do not mind. This

Should've been the tune-up feud for the Dudleys instead. Would be good if WWE could have used the Dudleys to build back up the Ascension somewhat as that would help the division.

Should've been the tune-up feud for the Dudleys instead. Would be good if WWE could have used the Dudleys to build back up the Ascension somewhat as that would help the division.

True that also cesaro and Neville will be over

The second hour of Raw is always friggin pointless. If you can't produce an entertaining three hour show, than don't produce a three hour show, period.

While I'm not a fan of Wade or Sheamus myself if they were regularly booked like that as a team they'd be a decent heel team.

I know people don't like it when two guys are just thrown together but it would give them something to do.

Can't see Sheamus and Barrett sticking together as a tag team. The MITB holder should be a singles wrestler. When he cashes in and most likely wins there goes the team.

They should turn Barrett face and team him with Cesaro. There's another guy with nothing to do.

Can't see Sheamus and Barrett sticking together as a tag team. The MITB holder should be a singles wrestler. When he cashes in and most likely wins there goes the team.

I don't think they'll stick together as a team.

Just saying that if they did with that sort of booking they'd do well.

I don't think they'll stick together as a team.

Just saying that if they did with that sort of booking they'd do well.

I agree and if Sheamus wasn't holding that case I could see it. The MITB kind of makes it impossible for them to really do anything in the tag team division though, other than just be in random matches.

"Y'all can't hear or somethin'?"
dikhGXC.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back