RAW LD 10/12/2015 - Fucking Chicago

Like quite a few other feuds, this one sounds brilliant on paper(remember Ambrose vs Wyatt), but I can't help but think Creative's obvious laziness would just see them fight against each other 10 times in 2 wks until we're sick of seeing them in the same ring at the same time.

I agree. However just watching their interaction tonight while opening the show got me excited. They look like they have real good chemistry together right off the bat, and if WWE allows them to keep opening shows, this feud could be real good.

How awesome The New Day vs. The Wyatt Family could be

As long as they both are booked in a way that we can take them seriously. Ideally, it should be done post-Mania 32, when hopefully, the New Day will have done enough as Heels, and the Wyatts(with Rowan hopefully added) ready to move into the Top Heel position(hope Rollins vs HHH ends the Authority angle at Mania 32).

The Wyatt Family of last winter/spring. Nobody cares about the current state of the Wyatt Family. They're so stale right now. And I will be the first to admit I never thought i would call Bray Wyatt stale.

Think again. Bizarre guys vs comedy guys would be entertaining at the least.

It would be entertaining. Just think - "Follow the Buzzards...This world is full of lies man! (strange laughing)" "FEEL THE POWA!"

That does sound ridiculous, but at least it would be different and somewhat entertaining.

Why the hell don't they show that black guy anymore? His face was, like, iconic at that moment.

But not the current state of both stables. As entertaining as New Day is right now, they have to work as the heels. And the Wyatt Family... I have no desire seeing them as faces. And there's nothing that makes me want to back the Wyatt Family or care about them right now. But again... just me.

I agree. However just watching their interaction tonight while opening the show got me excited. They look like they have real good chemistry together right off the bat, and if WWE allows them to keep opening shows, this feud could be real good.

I was outraged when I saw Wyatt interfere in the Ambrose vs Rollins HiaC, but I was interested in seeing how their feud would play out given that it was started in such a way that Wyatt would be getting nuclear heat(by stopping Ambrose's revenge against Traitorface) against a huge favourite in Ambrose. Sadly, WWE never gave them the proper time to build it, and just had them fight and fight and fight until no one cared anymore.
Hopefully, they'll allow more creative and well-built stuff since it is a legend like Orton alongside Ambrose, but I won't be surprised if that doesn't happen.

But not the current state of both stables. As entertaining as New Day is right now, they have to work as the heels. And the Wyatt Family... I have no desire seeing them as faces. And there's nothing that makes me want to back the Wyatt Family or care about them right now. But again... just me.

Why not heel vs. heel?

Wish we got at least a week where both guys showed up...

I just hope HiaC is the end of the feud altogether.

I actually am now hoping for John Cena vs the Undertaker in a huge retirement match at WrestleMania, I feel that could be epic and should be the direction to go since Sting is probably unlikely to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back