RAW LD 1/25/2016 - IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Well it's this or meaningless matches.

You don't like either.

But what is the lesser of two evils for you?

I don't dislike the matches. I'd just like them to not be so obvious that they're filler. I'll take wrestling over boring talking any day.

Roman really is terrible though. See him coming back out in the Rumble not selling his earlier beatdown AT ALL.

Meanwhile, Kevin Owens came out like he was half-dead.

Owens = Pro Wrestler. Reigns = Sports Entertainer. That sh*t was so TRASH of him.

They've been trying for a year now to get him over. Everytime they take two steps forward they have to take one back.

I'm not sure it's going to ever happen. If it does let it happen naturally. If that doesn't work then just move on. I'll still watch Reigns.

This pretty much. We might get badass Reigns again for a bit, but I feel last night's booking of Reigns set him back quite a bit and lost loads of goodwill he built up, ntm, everything with Reigns continues to be predictable which hinders him over and over(Funny how Roman of TLC and Post-TLC RAW were exceptions rather than the rule).

I will be dissapointed if that's the case :p

Honestly, he's my bet for the Taker match this year. Besides someone relatively new like Owens (and honestly he is the only new-ish superstar I see being a fit for that), who else would you trust with that match who is fit and available?

WWE loves to hype Pitbull and Flo Rida, despite the rest of the Hip-Hop community caring less about them.

Honestly, he's my bet for the Taker match this year. Besides someone relatively new like Owens (and honestly he is the only new-ish superstar I see being a fit for that), who else would you trust with that match who is fit and available?

I feel bad for Orton. For a 12-time World Champ, he really doesn't sell that much as a draw. He needs a major overhaul or a long break.

WWE loves to hype Pitbull and Flo Rida, despite the rest of the Hip-Hop community caring less about them.

The NBA used Pitbull for the All Star game a couple years ago too.

There must be some sort of commercial appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back