• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw Champions Discussion Thread

Candice Michelle: Don't really think she is all that good. Has improved from terrible to bad. I see either Ashley coming back and winning or having Michelle McCool who i think is "the" diva winning it. McCool to me is a great entertainer and one of the best along with Ashley, Torrie, & Melina in the wwe.

Ashley? Hell No! She is possibly the worst women's wrestler right now!!! I mean Extreme Expose is training more then her now!

I'll just speak on Candice for now. I think she makes a great champion but it doesn't show on WWE television. The only way to see how she has really gotten good is to watch her house show matches with Jillian, Melina, and Beth. She did incredible in them and her beating Beth looked believeable!

To say she still sucks is totally dunderheaded. Never base anything off of her based on WWE television. WWE edits alot of stuff and they don't give her proper treatment on tv.

I agree about her needing more 1 on 1 matches. If she had some then people would see what she has learned even since the GAB. She's gotten really good now and I thought I would never say that about 3 years ago when she first came. Watch a Candice vs. Jillian match on you tube or the Candice vs. Beth match and tell me she still sucks and such!

I know that Beth will win at about No Mercy. Candice will retain come Unforgiven and loose it to Beth come No Mercy after Beth becomes more established and gains more heel heat. But I do believe alot of fans will see Candice in a whole new light after this feud. Hopefully they end it at Survivor Series in a hardcore match! But anyways this is the start of a better and new women's division.

Candice Michelle: Don't really think she is all that good. Has improved from terrible to bad. I see either Ashley coming back and winning or having Michelle McCool who i think is "the" diva winning it. McCool to me is a great entertainer and one of the best along with Ashley, Torrie, & Melina in the wwe.

Contenders: Ashley, Torrie, MICHELLE McCOOL, Melina

Thats what i think of the champions, either agree or disagree

LOL, when I told Dragon that there where marks that would actually cheer Ashley and Michelle over Beth and Mickie and Jillian, I was just joking, to an extent. Usually those people that I've encountered that cheer for these divas are female fans that have no idea what the fuck their watching and really couldn't decipher good talent from bad.

So jback? Are you just some teenage girl that really has no Idea how to comprehend the womens division as you would ideally side with the first face diva that you think is "over" or are you just some guy that'll blindly mark for the first piece of ass you see? (For example, as much as I love Kelly Kelly the person, If it where her getting that Title shot, then odds are that you would see Kelly Kelly hate threads posted up all over this site, because the girl is shit as a wrestler and performer and entertainer.)

Because when you state that "oh Candice sucks, but I think Ashley is great and deserves to take the title off of her", there is something seriously wrong with that. And michelle McCool? Torrie Wilson? Where are you getting your logic from? Tell me, I really want to know.

Hell, as much as I hate Candice being the Champ, at least Candice is learning, and is dedicated to WWE, and hopefully it won't be long before she IS in a spot where she can carry that title without backlash from smarks like me. I can't say the same for Ashley, whose off doing God knows what, she's a disgrace to the profession of womens wrestling and doesn't even deserve to tie one of Candice's wrestling boots, much less be in the same ring with her.

[
Cena-Love John Cena!! Very entertaining wrestler who always delivers a very diverse moveset and very fast moving match.

Dude,Have you ever watched a John Cena match? Entertaining? How is getting beat up a majority of the match just to have a superman comeback and 5 moves to a finish entertaining? That's exactly what happened at SS. Very "Diverse" Moveset? Shoulder Block,STFU,FU,Punch to Face,Spin-Out PB and occasionally a Snap neck breaker. Not very diverse. He rarely switches it up.

Fast moving match??? When? Cena matche's are usually a bore until the final 3 minutes.

He is the #1 guy in the sport right now! I see him holding til wrestlemania where he will lose to another well rounded wrestler lashley.

# 1 Guy maybe...But #1 wrestler...Hell No.

Contenders: Lashley, Hardy, Kennedy

Hardy??? WTF! I'd quit watching WWE if there was a Cena/Hardy feud.

Umaga: Shit wrestler just another super heavyweight with little to none moveset. Not vgery entertaining.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ya Right.... UmaNga is the best SHW to come to WWE in ages. For a man his size he is unbelievable in the ring.

Athletic,Mobile,Physcology,Good moveset,Great Monster Heel are just a few of the good things with UmaNga.

Also he carried Cena in a singles match at NYR....If that means anything to you.

Cade & Murdoch: I actually think they are a real good tag team. They seem to work better than WGTT and Londrick and show more charisma than Cryme Time.

LOL, I think the Rednecks are pretty good but to compare the Tag Team and In Ring ability to Londrick and WGTT is insane. Londrick is easily the best Tag Team in WWE today. They are both great high flying entertaining wrestlers and always delivered good tag matches on SD!

Cryme Tyme..No Charisma??? Are you kidding me. The segments they have are some of the best of the whole night. Hell WGTT and Londrick don't even get on the mic.

Ashley is a shit wrestler worse than Candice. Name me one entertaining match with any of the Divas you just mentioned besides Melina and I'll take that seriously.

Torrie has never been great or worthy of the Women's Championship. Ashley wasn't even close to worthy enough for a shot at the belt. McCool is recieving a push but in the end she will become nothing more than Tits & Ass like Candice.

Jillian,Beth,Mickie and Melina are the ones that carry that Divison. The rest...*Yawn*

Cena: Getting shitier by the second but I see him finally losing at Unforgiven to Orton. Contenders after Orton wins: HHH, Kennedy and I want HBK to come back into the mix.

Umaga: I don't care what anyone says this guy can work, even in the days of 3min Warning or whatever he has always been agile and just a great wrestler especially for his size. Umaga is a big part of getting the IC title back into the limelight which has been over shadowed by Cena and the WWE Title for a long time. Don't get me wrong IC Title of course is lower then the WWE Championship yeah yeah yeah I get it but Umage really brings some greatness to that title. I see Kennedy holding the title next beating Umaga and keeping the rep of the IC belt up. Contenders: Kennedy, Carlito, and Jeff Hardy

Cade and Murdoch: They can wrestle when given the oppertunity but the tag team divison just isn't the same anymore way too many odd ball gimicks for the tag teams as of late. I see them eventually losing to Cryme Time. Contenders: Cryme Time, WGTT and Londrick

Candice Michelle: Boring and even more boring Melina needs it again cause the Women's title boat is sinking fast and Beth Phoenix might be able to save it but I doubt it. Contenders: Beth, Melina and Mickie.

I cannot wait so see cena drop the title, he has held it way too long, the thing is if he had had a 3 or 4 month title reign he would not have nearly as much heat as he gets now, how much better would the end of the great american bash have been if lashley would have turned heal and kicked cenas ass when cena went to shake his hand, that was the most angry i had been with wwe possibly ever, it just made me hate both of them so much. if cena dosent loose the title to orton at unforgiven then i hope lashley returns as a heal to in it, hes not over as a face. either that or triple h, a great champion, at a push umaga and as an outside bet someone completely unexpected win it like sandman just to get someone knew.

WWE Champion-I don't mind Cena but i am really sick of him i think he should lose it cause i mean him being champion sucks.You always know that the FU is coming so he is just getting boring.
Contenders-HHH,Jeff Hardy,Orton
Intercontinental Champion-I hate Umaga him and his shit sucks i personally think hes horrible and that face paint i mean what the hell.
Contenders-Jeff Hardy
Womens Champion-I like Candice but she hasn't wrestle and come on we all know Phoenix is going to get the title.
Contenders-Beth Phoenix,Mickie James
Tag Champions-Cade and Murdoch suck the haven't defended the titles at all since they won them, they barly wrestle i hope Cryme Time beats their no sorry fat asses!!!!
Contenders-Cryme Tyme,The Hardys

The only thing I'd have to say about your post X-Treme would be that Umaga is a great in ring wrestler his movements are fluid and quick for a man his size he has a good gimmick and does it really well like when he slowly turns his head when he looks confused. The face paint is a part of the Samoan culture where it normally would be an actual tattoo to show a sign of rank amoungst the tribe.

Also Jeff Hardy couldn't be a world champion he doesn't even talk.

WWE Title - I think I've said plenty in other posts in regards to my feelings on Cena. The one thing that I'll add here is that if WWE decides to take the risk of giving Orton the belt at Unforgiven, I really think that Kennedy should cost Cena the match, leading to a Cena/Shane vs Vince/Kennedy feud.. It would change up the main event picture while still giving Cena a feud that is "important" enough to not be a huge drop down the card for him. Also, the rub that Kennedy (or whoever ends up being "the son") gets from this would be HUGE and it gives a great opportunity for Cena to go heel by turning on Shane.

IC Title - I love watching Umaga, as I think he absolutely owns his gimmick, but I'm torn on having him as IC Champ. IC level feuds should elevate younger wrestlers up the card, but having a "monster" as an IC champ means that said younger wrestlers will have a harder time looking good in a loss. For that reason only, I'd rather see Carlito get the belt, successfully defend it against Jeff Hardy and Cody Rhodes, and then lose it to Shelton Benjamin.

Tag Titles - A while ago I got laughed at for saying that Cade and Murdoch were pretty good in the ring... I thought that them winning the tag belts would give people the chance to see I was right..and then they disappeared. Even so, I'd rather see them retain against Cryme Tyme, but then drop the belts to Londrick.

Women's Title - Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James has the potential to be the next Trish vs. Lita.

WWE Title: Belongs where it is. Cena hasn't given the WWE a reason why he should hold the most prestigious title in the business. If he screws up once, i think vince is gonna be stickin that belt on someone else though. since obviously hes not getting over with the people. But as far as cena's matches go, im still entertained and cena deserves that belt

IC Title: Umaga. Great fighter. Can't talk. When it comes to the IC / WWE title, you need to be able to backup your fights with some trash talk or something. Umaga has only said the words DAHHHHHH in all the time ive watched him under this gimmick. i think hes gonna drop it at the next PPV.

Womens Title: Who cares? Candice is really hot, but Beth Phoenix is the shit. She's gonna get the title.

Tag Titles: Cade and Murdoch are pretty cool, but they dont defend the titles as much as i would like. i think they will have them until the next PPV until they lose them in a 4 team tag match involving cryme tyme, cade and murdoch, london and kendrick, and some other team. but cryme tyme will get the belts since the people like them so much.

IC Title: Umaga. Great fighter. Can't talk. When it comes to the IC / WWE title, you need to be able to backup your fights with some trash talk or something. Umaga has only said the words DAHHHHHH in all the time ive watched him under this gimmick. i think hes gonna drop it at the next PPV.

By the looks of it he's going to drop it on Raw to Hardy the following's from WWE

Jeff Hardy and Umaga will kick Monday Night Raw off when Hardy challenges Umaga for the Intercontinental Championship. Can the high-flying Superstar find a way to defeat the Samoan Bulldozer for the title?

This is a shame that it's been rushed because I was actually enjoying Umaga as a champion, just as I warm up to him he gets caught in a scandal [but that's in another discusssion thread!] Hardy actually impressed me on Raw last week, I would have liked the 3/4 way IC feud build up. But alas no :(

I hope if umaga does drop the title then its an amazing match. i hope as a champion hardy gets more mic time because if not i can see the title fading away, it needs a chris jericho type to hold it and brag about it and hype it into somthing better than it is, i think carlito would do that the best but i cant take carlito seriously due to that ridiculous fro

I just think Ashley has way more charisma than Candice Michelle and could make a great womens champion. I mean she is no melina, lita, or michelle mcCool but she does have talent. I can really see McCool coming to raw(or ashley) and be a great champ

^ Thats the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. Ashley has talent!? And what talent would that be, taking her clothes off? Please, Ashley couldn't wrestle her way out of a cardboard box, even if we cut a big gapping hole into it to help her escape. As far as Ashley having charisma, she's one of the worst overall womens performers to ever grace the WWE, The Kat had more charisma than Ashley, Nicole Bass had more charisma than Ashley, The fucking Bag Lady (Melissa Coates) down in DSW had more charisma than Ashley.

As far as Michelle is concerned, if you haven't noticed, she's taking Ashley's spot in the mid card. The problem is that Michelle can't perform or wrestle worth a shit either, so WWE is going to try and feed her whats left of Victoria's career in an attempt to get her over. They tried before with Ashley, for months they put her matches with Jillian in attempt to try to get Ashley to improve to mid card standing but it never worked, And its quite evident with that god awful match at Mania. So when Ashley does get back from Survivor, expect her to be jobbing.

In closing WWE does not give a shit about Ashley, if they did, then they would have moved her to RAW and not have let her go off a do Survivor, if it was really THAT important that Ashley stayed on WWE tv, then WWE would have made her an offer.

I suspect that Ashley will be released probably within the year, and be replaced with that new bitch thats coming with the new Diva Search.

^ Thats the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. Ashley has talent!? And what talent would that be, taking her clothes off? Please, Ashley couldn't wrestle her way out of a cardboard box, even if we cut a big gapping hole into it to help her escape. As far as Ashley having charisma, she's one of the worst overall womens performers to ever grace the WWE, The Kat had more charisma than Ashley, Nicole Bass had more charisma than Ashley, The fucking Bag Lady (Melissa Coates) down in DSW had more charisma than Ashley.

As far as Michelle is concerned, if you haven't noticed, she's taking Ashley's spot in the mid card. The problem is that Michelle can't perform or wrestle worth a shit either, so WWE is going to try and feed her whats left of Victoria's career in an attempt to get her over. They tried before with Ashley, for months they put her matches with Jillian in attempt to try to get Ashley to improve to mid card standing but it never worked, And its quite evident with that god awful match at Mania. So when Ashley does get back from Survivor, expect her to be jobbing.

In closing WWE does not give a shit about Ashley, if they did, then they would have moved her to RAW and not have let her go off a do Survivor, if it was really THAT important that Ashley stayed on WWE tv, then WWE would have made her an offer.

I suspect that Ashley will be released probably within the year, and be replaced with that new bitch thats coming with the new Diva Search.

I couldn't agree anymore!!

Ashley is a total embarassment and I praise the day to see her released. The WWE lost faith in her and did us all a favor in sending her over to Chinal on logs and to face elimination. Too bad it couldnt be longer!

Anyone who says Ashley has talent has lost their right mind. Face the facts, Ashely sucks and always will. She wasted away Jillian's talents by having her job to her and I fear that when she goes back to SmackDown and has a possible feud with Victoria, she'll take what's left of Victoria.

Now onto Michelle. I think she has improved quite a bit. She still needs to work at alot of things but she is better then Ashley and Maria combined! But she is in no league to be champion whatsoever. She also needs to work at not having to re-tape matches as well! :lol2:

But in the end the only real women who should take the belt off of Candice that are heels are Beth and/or Jillian. But don't expect to see Beth win the belt in her first bout with Candice. It'll take some time yet because right now the WWE is using Beth to further Candice and once that's done then Beth will be champ. And then we get to witness Candice win and chase the blet all over again. (By the end of 2008, I wouldn't be suprised to see Candice a 4 time champ already!)

John Cena: My opinion, I hate him. I think he should face Jeff Hardy or someone and just see what the fans think of him then. I think WWE should give both Hardyz more credit in singles competition.

Contender(s): HBK, HHH, Jeff Hardy

Umaga: He is alright but I would rather see Mr. Kennedy or someone who could hold a realistic, steady title rein.

Contender(s): Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy, Carlito, Orton

Cade and Murdoch: Hate em'. Even the World's Greatest Tag Team is better.

Contender(s): Hardyz, WGTT, Londrick

Candice Michelle: I love this chick but Beth is more vicious and atheletic.

Contender(s): Beth Phoenix, Maria, Mickie James

John Cena: I Think this guy was and still can be great entertainer. But people keep on looking at the bad things instead of the good things. I Agree that he should lost his title maybe even go Heel again. Plus all his Pay-per-view matchs are the same now, Cena gets beaten down all the match, Then omg Cena dose a should barge and again hes down on the ground and now he applies the STFU tapout John Cena wns *Booooooooooooooooo*

Contenders: HHH, Orton or some middle carder with talent get him to win Money in the bank match.

Umaga: Again i think another guy WWE loves. The Monster type the big guy who the under dogs can shine aginst.

Contenders: Jeff, Kennedy, Carlito someone whos good on mike.

Candice: Shes Improved no doubt but she still isnt good enough in my oppion to be a title holder.

Jeff Hardy

After months of coming up just short, Jeff Hardy avenged his February title loss to Umaga and regained the Intercontinental Championship from the Samoan Bulldozer on the Sept. 3, 2007 edition of Raw.

Jeff Hardy

After months of coming up just short, Jeff Hardy avenged his February title loss to Umaga and regained the Intercontinental Championship from the Samoan Bulldozer on the Sept. 3, 2007 edition of Raw.

Fuck me not Jeff Hardy as IC champ again. What has he achieved during his previous title reigns? Nothing. Couldn't they have put the title on somebody else who's just as undeserving? Like Carlito, Cody Rhodes, The Sandman? Hell even Snitzky. At least if Snitzky had the title they could keep it on a monster. Who's Hardy going to feud with now? Carlito. Who he has absolutley no chemistry with. Brilliant. At least Snitzky does the decent thing and has chemistry with no one so. He isn't overrated like Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Hardy

Theonly thing i can see Jeff Hardy feuding with is Carlito but as of right now he is in feud with Trips so the only other option i can see is Shelton Benjamin since Hass might be gone for a while. Though dont think Shelton will win the title he will just have a few matches with hardy until Hass is back if he is suspended as his is the only other real mid-card heel that can feud with hardy. But we all know Benjamin is what they look for so look forward to spot monkey as champ for awhile.

Jeff Hardy

Well i can see Jeff holding onto the title for a little while. Like what Jake and A.J. said he can barely feud with anyone and he has no chemistry with carlito. So i see him feuding with Kennedy because i dont think he was suspended he just doesnt get paid, but thats another thread. He has worked several matches with kennedy so i believe he is the only reasonable person for him to feud with because atleast they have some chemistry. Or they could use Benjamin but i do not see that happening. I can expect a decent reign from Jeff until Umaga returns. Contenders. Kennedy and Umaga.

WWE: Cena, i'll give him his mic skills.. but the move set is weak at best. And his reign is staler than last week's bread. I guess they're really trying to bring back the credibility of the WWE champ with Cena. But I think it's time to try that with a heel, and have someone who's really dominant, but still young and fresh. Keep the heel's one step ahead of the face contenders. I know I'll probably catch flack for this, but I'd rather see Orton live up to his "Legend Killer" monicker, and reign supreme. Of course that might be tough with the roid thing going on. Kennedy would also fit this nicely. King A-Booker, deserves a nice run too.. but again those guys fall under the roid problem too. And as always Triple H looks great in gold. But I think he should let some younger guys have it.

IC: Hardy works for me as champ, I'd like to see some good matches with Carlito, Benjamin, even Cody Rhodes [in a few months]. And what happened to Super Crazy's push?

Womens: Really I don't see the point of this title anymore. Other than just giving the divas something to do. Beth Phoenix looks like she could make a good champ, her mic skills aren't even that bad for women's standards. Aside form saying "uber" last night. Maria should be kept on the outside of the ring seeing as she's pretty much the hottest chick on RAW these days. They should bring Ashley back in for this when she gets back to feud with Pheonix.

Tag: Cade/Murdoch.. I really don't mind them, they do have a good repetoir of moves, but IMO, the WGTT should be the champs. They work for me as heels. When Haas comes back that is. Let Cade/Murdoch hang on til Haas' suspension is up. Then have a four way title match giving WGTT the belts. They could have some good programs with "Londrick." I also don't see why The Highlanders can't be thrown in as a credible tag team, since Cryme Tyme is gone. You don't need more than 4 teams, if they're all capeable of being champs. Just gotta make sure it's fresh, and see that there's more possibilities of new teams rotating in and out from Smackdown or wherever.

Jeff Hardy

I do believe that Jeff is certainly the reaping the benifits of the guys like Umaga being suspended. I also think that if Carlito was not involved with HHH he could have been the IC champ. If Kennedy was not involved with the McMahon story I could see him being the IC champ. Simply put. I think Jeff was incredibly lucky to be returning when he did and since he had no program going on at the time WWE gave him the belt.

you know befor jeff was ic champ people were saying he could be wwe and that's what i want to see him winning the wwe then teaming with his bro and becoming a triple crown champ and have 3 feuds at once that would keep my in my seat for raw

John Cena

At Unforgiven in Toronto in 2006, John Cena survived a brutal Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match against hometown boy Edge, grabbing the gold to win the match and his third WWE Championship.

I don't have a problem with John Cena as WWE champion, he is entertaining and he could put on a good 20 minute match. His mic skills are still good and i think he is a better champion than HHH because he bores me. I wouldn't be surprised if Cena's title reign goes longer into the future because he is basically in every MOTY. He is also a good draw, his merchandise sales bring in a lot of revenue to the company. I see future contenders as HHH and Randy Orton. I see the person to dethrone Cena is Randy Orton.

The IC feud will be with Shelton, hardy and shelton will keep trying to out do each other with high flying moves in a series of matches with each of them winning a couple with a high flying move. Then its going to be a ladder match at no mercy. Its not a bad storyline actualy. Once again this info is 100% reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back