• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Champions Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNA Heavyweight Champion- Sting Sting is looking pathetic. I mean this is the weakest world title reign Sting has ever had & on top of that he is playing as the bitch to all of his opponents. It's really bad whenever a tag team wrestler makes you look like a pathetic bitch on television especially when your the world heavyweight champion.

TNA X-Division Champion- Alex Shelley I like how TNA has finally put the belt on Shelley & I see potential for him to have a great title reign(something that title really needs). I think with him, his tag partner & a few other stars the X-Division can get relevant again.

TNA World Tag Team Champions- Beer Money I liked their first reigns as champion but when their second reign in my opinion is not that good. Maybe it's just how they won it back in 2 days. I personally think that they should have chased it for a month & won it then istead of 2 days.

TNA Knockouts Champion- Awesome Kong I can't stand her as the champ. She is always & I mean always being booked as dominate. Yes I get it that she is rather large & could squash the shit out of the others but damn she is always getting the upperhand & it's really boring. She don't need no damn entourage or Kongtourage or whatever the green hell it is. She was still booked as dominate even when Taylor Wilde beat her with a rollup. I hope she loses soon as I will take any female other than Awesome Kong as champ.

TNA Legends Champion- Booker T This title is a waste to me. If anything they should rename the title to something more credible & actually make the title less shitty than it already is. Booker has defended the damn thing at least twice with none of the opponents having a chance in hell of winning. I like Booker T & all but with the way TNA is making him look he needs to lose the belt soon to someone in The Frontline like Eeric Young.

Wow 5 heels as champion(I ain't counting Sting cause in my opinion he is a face in a heel faction). It ain't suprising to me since WWE lite I mean TNA is too heel based as it is. On paper it's not a bad list but with the horrible reigns by Kong, Booker T & Sting right now really has me second guessing their decisions on champions.

i can see Angle as the champion or fight for the championship for years!
just as hHh has it! Angle is just there!

A.J. can win the title... but WWE would push A.J over the top and make him all he can be!

So honestly... Tna is a sinking ship just like wcw was back in the day!
Right now... Only Vince Mcmahon can save TNA!

Sting's reign would be the biggest joke of a reign if Booker wasn't there.
He is being dominated by every challenger except for a battered Rhino,who still gave him a good fight.Please get Aj or Joe in there because Sting is the new sleeping pill champ.

Booker's reign is even bigger.Two defences,one to a wrestler who is now gone and a fucking referee.A referee,come on,that is a pile of bullshit.Please Aj,save us.

I'm happy they put the belt on Mick. I think this really gives a chance for a lackluster feud between the MEM and Frontline to culminate. I foresee him taking one member from MEM and one from Frontline and having a three way dance, which should be really good.

I also like Angelina Love as the Knockout Champ. I'm a little new to TNA, but I know Awesome Kong has held the belt for like, 90% of it's existence. It's good to see they kept it on a heel knockout, and I think they can have a lot of fun with Awesome Kong as a babyface, coming out and ruining The Beautiful People's fun every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back